It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Max Mraz and Nordcurrent for: Ocean''s Heart
seppelfred: YES! Wonderful news.
it's been leaked by devs earlier, a goger posted it few posts back. But nonetheless, this is more official.
New companies in the catalog: Pictagor and Pictagor Games for Crypto Against All Odds:
A tower defense game with cryptos

Crypto Against All Odds takes inspiration from the original classic Plants vs. Zombies game. This time, instead of battling hungry zombies in your backyard, you will be commanding a squad of crypto defenders to fight against various blockchain threats (bugs, hackers, 51% attack, ransomware, etc.), collectively known as the FUD army (Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt).

Defend with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and unlock many other favorite cryptos as you progress. Acquire powerful fiat abilities, customize your squad, and HODL the line!
Really interested in when all of this cool releases will hit ...
high rated
SCPM: Strangely, Studio Gauntlet was removed from the company list.
Fortunately it was one of GOG's usual mistakes after all.

The games in the GOG database without an official announcement remain these:
RockGame S.A.: Yakuza Empire
SpiffyBit: Scrapnaut
The Dairymen: Orwell's Animal Farm
Lichthund: Lichtspeer
SCS Software and Cosmi Valusoft: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Alexim: SCS Software and Cosmi Valusoft: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Cosmi Valusoft has nothing to do with Euro Truck Simulator 2. You can open the Euro Truck Simulator 2 page on Steam and see that SCS Software is both a developer and a publisher.

Cosmi Valusoft has published previous games created by SCS Software: the 18 Wheels of Steel series, maybe something else.

My guess is that last year GOG wanted to add some of the 18 Wheels Of Steel games, but something went wrong with Windows 10 / modern hardware compatibility, just like with Drakensang: The River of Time, which was supposed to be released on the same day as the original Drakensang.

The appearance of Euro Truck Simulator 2 on GOG is highly doubtful because the current version of the game is tightly tied to Steamworks. I don't think SCS Software will do a separate build for GOG.
New company/company combinations in the catalog: "Live Motion Games" and "Live Motion Games, PlayWay S.A.": Chernobyl Liquidators?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: The appearance of Euro Truck Simulator 2 on GOG is highly doubtful because the current version of the game is tightly tied to Steamworks. I don't think SCS Software will do a separate build for GOG.
Not necessarily -- in the case of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOG was also given a build tied to Steam, where they used a custom wrapper to translate these calls into equivalent Galaxy calls. Otherwise, there does exist other Steamworks emulators, which they could use (with appropriate permissions, of course).
A more detailed explanation of DE:MD can be found in this image; but the relevant part is:

This is a very interesting case. Square Enix/eidos gave GOG the unprotected binary but they left all the Steam stuff intact, probably because Square Enix didn't want to waste any of that sweet MTX money on dev work. So GOG had to add a platform bridge called Ghost to the game. It's a wrapper that translates the Steam calls and redirects them to GOG Galaxy so the DLC get unlocked. This brings us to the unique situation where a GOG game, for the first time ever, actually needs a crack, which is essentially just a normal Steam crack without custom platform bridges. Enjoy!
Lillesort131: " It's a wrapper that translates the Steam calls and redirects them to GOG Galaxy so the DLC get unlocked. This brings us to the unique situation where a GOG game, for the first time ever, actually needs a crack, which is essentially just a normal Steam crack without custom platform bridges."
Older GOG games have already used cracks to bypass the old copy protection schemes. It's maybe the first time GOG had to bypass Steam on their own.
low rated
Lillesort131: Not necessarily -- in the case of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOG was also given a build tied to Steam, where they used a custom wrapper to translate these calls into equivalent Galaxy calls. Otherwise, there does exist other Steamworks emulators, which they could use (with appropriate permissions, of course).
Just wondering how they would "emulate" Steam Workshop and Steam inventory? (:

All that GOG users can possibly get is a "warez" version for a reduced price (for example, $14.99 instead of $19.99). Personally, I'm not very interested in paying for something similar to a pirated version of the game with some kind of "wrapper" or "emulator", or whatever you call it.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: All that GOG users can possibly get is a "warez" version for a reduced price (for example, $14.99 instead of $19.99). Personally, I'm not very interested in paying for something similar to a pirated version of the game with some kind of "wrapper" or "emulator", or whatever you call it.
All you get is a legal DRM-free version where people get paid for releasing it. The defining feature of a "warez" version is that nobody gets paid.

Wrappers or emulators don't make a game "warez". That would mean all DOSBox or ScummVM or nGlide games here were "warez", which is obviously bullshit.
The-Business: New company/company combinations in the catalog: "Live Motion Games" and "Live Motion Games, PlayWay S.A.": Chernobyl Liquidators?
This appears to be for Train Station Renovation:
https://www.gog.com/forum/train_station_renovation

OHMYGODJCABOMB: All that GOG users can possibly get is a "warez" version for a reduced price (for example, $14.99 instead of $19.99). Personally, I'm not very interested in paying for something similar to a pirated version of the game with some kind of "wrapper" or "emulator", or whatever you call it.
toxicTom: All you get is a legal DRM-free version where people get paid for releasing it. The defining feature of a "warez" version is that nobody gets paid.

Wrappers or emulators don't make a game "warez". That would mean all DOSBox or ScummVM or nGlide games here were "warez", which is obviously bullshit.
I thought the Ghost wrapper was GOG's doing, but it was General Arcade:
https://www.generalarcade.com/ghost-porting/
They are responsible for making DRM-free versions of a number of games for GOG like Control, Dragon's Dogma, and more.
low rated
toxicTom: snip
Yes, some third-party programs (not made by the game developers) that are used to bypass Steam DRM, Steamworks and other features sound like something absolutely legal lol.

Don't you find your statement ludicrous? Maybe then "cracks" are also legal? (:
high rated
Can we keep this forum on topic, how hard is that.
I just wanna know what new shit we get.
Lillesort131: Not necessarily -- in the case of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOG was also given a build tied to Steam, where they used a custom wrapper to translate these calls into equivalent Galaxy calls. Otherwise, there does exist other Steamworks emulators, which they could use (with appropriate permissions, of course).
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Just wondering how they would "emulate" Steam Workshop and Steam inventory? (:
Likely by just removing it (and using a dummy interface for the game).

While it would be ideal to have a build specifically for GOG, there is nothing wrong with a wrapper, as it should basically just redirect API calls, which has negligible overhead considering that they (should) be infrequent. Furthermore, if you refuse to play games solely because of a vague concept of “wrapping” or “emulation”, then you should know that graphics drivers do essentially the same thing (they implement various graphics APIs like Vulkan, OpenGL and DirectX). I suppose you now won't play any game that doesn't come with its own operating system due to this. Also, don't forget that the resulting version is both legal, and is inherently more trustworthy, as GOG is accountable for it (i.e. extremely unlikely to contain malware).
pkk234: Can we keep this forum on topic, how hard is that.
In this forum? We can consider ourselves lucky that it doesn't get derailed every day.

But yeah, move the OT stuff to a new thread.