It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: *honk*
Ok. What driving game is coming today?
What??
A driving game?? When??
Post edited October 13, 2020 by FulVal
Any proof that Untitled Goose Game is coming or are you trolling us? :P
high rated
Not part of the 3pm Polish time releases.

New companies in the catalog: SCS Software and Cosmi Valusoft (the latter was already in the catalog as "Cosmi ValuSoft"). Euro Truck Simulator 2?
The-Business: Not part of the 3pm Polish time releases.

New companies in the catalog: SCS Software and Cosmi Valusoft (the latter was already in the catalog as "Cosmi ValuSoft"). Euro Truck Simulator 2?
That would be nice. Sank many hours in that game (and ATS) already.

Edit: Looks like Valusoft is not the publisher for ETS/ATS. Probably one of their older games.
Post edited October 13, 2020 by acute71

That would be really cool.

Meh... I want GTA series...

FulVal: Meh... I want GTA series...
Rockstar has that market cornered...

One or more of those 18 Wheels of Steel games:
https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/18-wheels-of-steel-series

I want GOG to stay a DRM free store, but sometimes you just can't have what you want...
ReynardFox: I want GOG to stay a DRM free store, but sometimes you just can't have what you want...
No idea what you're rambling about there, GOG will of course stay a DRM free store.
New company in the catalog: Tlön Industries for Per Aspera

Terraform
Transform Mars from a barren wasteland in to a lush, habitable world for humanity.

Manage
Command legions of autonomous drones – working, harvesting and repairing across the planet.
Sandstorm

Survive
Sandstorms aren’t the only hazard you’ll be encountering on this rock.

Communicate
Experience a fully-voiced story with intriguing twists and important choices.

- Experience a life-like terraforming mission in a hostile environment.
- Build huge structures across the entire planet. All of Mars is your playground!
- Unravel the twists and turns of mankind’s first missions to Mars in a riveting single-player narrative.
- Develop your base and test your theories at your own pace in sandbox mode.
- Research new technologies and special projects based on real-to-life science.
- Explore real Martian landscapes portrayed in a unique graphical style
Post edited October 14, 2020 by The-Business
edit: nvm
Post edited October 14, 2020 by rodrolliv
New company in the catalog: Winglett Entertainment (Radical Relocation, What A Trash Game)
high rated
ReynardFox: I want GOG to stay a DRM free store, but sometimes you just can't have what you want...
Prah: No idea what you're rambling about there, GOG will of course stay a DRM free store.
You haven't seen the thing where GOG is now selling a DRM'd game (No Man's Sky), refusing to aknowledge this, and is now selling games with DRM direct from Epic's store through Galaxy? Which in turn is almost inevitably going to lead to less and less DRM free releases as devs won't see the need to make them.

That and GOG giving support to said Epic games while claiming to be too overworked to respond quickly to regular users.

A whole lot of long time users are very nervous right now thanks to the insane, illogical and self-destructive things GOG is doing, while also doing absolutely nothing to put those fears at ease.
Post edited October 14, 2020 by ReynardFox