It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FulVal: (but i don't remember if Konami has or not joined Gog)
It's easy to find that out. GOG has a search engine. Just type in the name of the publisher.
high rated
Konami has its own "devpub" entry in the GOG catalog, even though they've yet to release any games here:

https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=konami&page=1&sort=popularity

Microsoft as well:

https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=microsoft&page=1&sort=popularity

In case you think you can swap in any devpub name in the URL and get a result, you can't. If it's not already in the database, you get redirected. See the below example:

https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=nintendo&page=1&sort=popularity
Post edited September 23, 2020 by Downtown_Special
Downtown_Special: Konami has its own "devpub" entry in the GOG catalog [...]
So question is: for how much time they have their own "devpub" entry? If it's recent, then we can expect something. If not, then maybe they are just placeholders.
Downtown_Special: Konami has its own "devpub" entry in the GOG catalog [...]
Glaucos: So question is: for how much time they have their own "devpub" entry? If it's recent, then we can expect something. If not, then maybe they are just placeholders.
Thx to SCPM's post from 2015 we know that Konami have entry since 2014
Konami on GOG ?
Nahhh , ain't gonna happen'. =(
Post edited September 23, 2020 by Edward_Carnby
Glaucos: So question is: for how much time they have their own "devpub" entry? If it's recent, then we can expect something. If not, then maybe they are just placeholders.
I can spin up a full list of developer/publisher entries and their detection date, if anyone's interested. Both Konami and Microsoft have been there since times immemorial, as far as my detections go back to (early 2017).
Post edited September 23, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: I can spin up a full list of developer/publisher entries and their detection date, if anyone's interested. Both Konami and Microsoft have been there since times immemorial, as far as my detections go back to (early 2017).
Oh, no need to do that, I was just curious. Thanks to pe7ouill3 and you for answering.
WinterSnowfall: I can spin up a full list of developer/publisher entries and their detection date, if anyone's interested.
I'd be interested, especially to see what developers and publishers have entries but haven't yet released games.
Post edited September 23, 2020 by Downtown_Special
high rated
Downtown_Special: I'd be interested, especially to see what developers and publishers have entries but haven't yet released games.
Enjoy. The cut-off date in 2017 (23/03) is the beginning of recorded history so to say, when I first ran my scripts.
Downtown_Special: I'd be interested, especially to see what developers and publishers have entries but haven't yet released games.
WinterSnowfall: Enjoy. The cut-off date in 2017 (23/03) is the beginning of recorded history so to say, when I first ran my scripts.
Thank you:D
ConsulCaesar: I contacted the developer of Medieval Dynasty via email and they confirmed that the game will come to GOG, although it will be released first on Steam. The expected release date for GOG is October.
That is fantastic news :D Thank you so much for sharing their reply!
Aquanox: Deep Descent is confirmed for release on the 16th of October.
Post edited September 25, 2020 by Swedrami
Swedrami: Aquanox: Deep Descent is confirmed for release on the 16th of October.
Very interesting trailer, but music by Queens of the Stone Age took the trailer to a whole new level.
Swedrami: Aquanox: Deep Descent is confirmed for release on the 16th of October.
Panaias: Very interesting trailer, but music by Queens of the Stone Age took the trailer to a whole new level.
I would have liked more of Kai Rosenkranz' score instead, but it's alright I guess.
https://twitter.com/Konami/status/1309473980508712960