It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New company in the catalog Monte Cristo. Cities XL? Airline Tycoon? Would also be interested in the Wall $treet Trader series (and hope it's cringy).
The-Business: New company in the catalog Monte Cristo. Cities XL? Airline Tycoon? Would also be interested in the Wall $treet Trader series (and hope it's cringy).
Silverfall
^ For some reason, I thought Silverfall was already here, nice addition.

^ Also, hi OP.
Girl Genius - Adventures In Castle Heterodyne is confirmed for GOG -- provided enough people back it on Kickstarter to bring it into existence, of course.

The Digital version from GOG is DRM-free. You will receive a key for both Steam and GOG when we send out digital versions of the game.
(This is the comic the game's based on.)
Post edited September 21, 2020 by VanishedOne
Looks like RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3: Complete Edition is coming back to Steam via Frontier Foundry (presumably Frontier Developments' publishing name); hopefully it shows back here eventually.
tfishell: hopefully it shows back here eventually.
Considering how Frontier doesn't give a damn about DRM-free, I wouldn't pin my hopes on that. That said, for those who haven't got it yet, it's going to be another freebie on the Epic games store later this week.
Post edited September 21, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
high rated
Mesmer is coming to GOG:
https://mobile.twitter.com/rain_games/status/1306622691651317763

And rumors are Konami are bringing back some of their older PC releases, potentially on GOG...
https://mobile.twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1308633081868361728
The old Silent Hill PC titles are noticeably absent.
Nope, Konami games are coming only to steam i think... (but i don't remember if Konami has or not joined Gog)
Post edited September 23, 2020 by FulVal
FulVal: Nope, Konami games are coming only to steam i think... (but i don't remember if Konami has or not joined Gog)
It would make no sense, as the games included in Konami Collector’s Series: Castlevania and Contra are already published on Steam (in Castlevania Anniversary Collection and Contra Anniversary Collection). So why bother porting a collection that has never been digitized before? This smells of GOG.
FulVal: Nope, Konami games are coming only to steam i think... (but i don't remember if Konami has or not joined Gog)
Gearmos: It would make no sense, as the games included in Konami Collector’s Series: Castlevania and Contra are already published on Steam (in Castlevania Anniversary Collection and Contra Anniversary Collection). So why bother porting a collection that has never been digitized before? This smells of GOG.
i love the smell of gog in the morning!
Gearmos: It would make no sense, as the games included in Konami Collector’s Series: Castlevania and Contra are already published on Steam (in Castlevania Anniversary Collection and Contra Anniversary Collection). So why bother porting a collection that has never been digitized before? This smells of GOG.
fortune_p_dawg: i love the smell of gog in the morning!
I think many noses will appreciate that smell here.
high rated
Twenty days ago GOG tweeted:

"Metal Gear Solid released exactly 22 years ago – feeling old yet? We wonder how many hours of playtime the MGS series has in our GOG GALAXY 2.0 app. What are your favorite MGS moments?"

https://twitter.com/GOGGalaxy/status/1301500516510433282
Downtown_Special: Twenty days ago GOG tweeted:

"Metal Gear Solid released exactly 22 years ago – feeling old yet? We wonder how many hours of playtime the MGS series has in our GOG GALAXY 2.0 app. What are your favorite MGS moments?"

https://twitter.com/GOGGalaxy/status/1301500516510433282
ah, badass! that would be a stellar release.
Searching the net there seems to be many clues pointing to GOG, it would be a momentous occasion!
Downtown_Special: Twenty days ago GOG tweeted:
The GOG Galaxy feed tweets a lot about non-GOG-related games. If it doesn't come from the official GOG.com account then I'm not expecting anything.