It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

W3irdN3rd: That's copyright infringement and if I'm not mistaken Re-volt is one of the few titles that also had to be removed from the libraries of people who bought it.
*Sigh* We've been through this before. Not sure who started this "urban legend", but the alleged removal never happened.
low rated
Kengy: I have almost 500 games in Gog and more than 2500 in Steam. I'll wish to buy only in one of these stores and I prefer GOG. But GOG had a big problem (It's a opinion personal and dont want to open a new boring post talking about it) :

1. I need a lot of more racing and sport games. I love it a lot.
2. More AAA games (I'm happy that GOG is solving this issue with a lot of AAA games including in his games catalogue)

I don't play games to get achievements, don't use galaxy or another thing. I only need offline dowload packages of the games.

But each time a racing game (mostly Codemaster racing games) is retired from Steam catalogue (Grid 2 - Dirt 3 - ... ) without having been released in GOG... I always think if I should buy only games in Steam.

¿Do you think GOG is interesting in get sport games?. I meant, ¿is GOG making any effort to add Codemasters racing games and other sport games to their games catalogue?

I'm sorry for my horrible English.

Edit: There are a lot of great or funny games that I "think" (obviusly, it's a personal opinion) could get realeased in GOG easily:
For example in this bundle there are any of them:
https://www.fanatical.com/es/bundle/fanatical-anthology-racing-bundle
GT Legends, GTR Evolution, Race 07.

Also GTR 1 and 2, Race Injection and many others.
Swedrami: I imagine they'd at least try to get the racing games back that had been sold on GoG before but were removed due to expired licensing (I think, not sure) years ago:

From the top of my head those would include (among others?):

Colin McRae Rally 2005
GRID a.k.a. Race Driver: Grid
Re-Volt

GoG likely looks and tries to get racing games/sports games in general on the store, but the reasons that they don't end up here are likely the infestation with micro-transactions/lootbox mechanics/always-online DRM and license-holders like Codemasters not willing (for reasons) to sell DRM-free versions of their games. From a technical point of view I imagine it's also no trivial thing or even nigh impossible to remove the micro-transactions/lootbox mechanics and the always-online requirement to get a truly DRM-free version.
You can rate low (very mature the GOG rate system) my posts for tell the truth.

Grid or Colin Mc Rae Dirt 2 weren't removed due to expired licensing because they continue being selling in a DRM free italian and a spaniard stores. FX Interactive have been selling for 10 or more years those pc games and never weren't removed due to expired licensing.

https://giochi.fxinteractive.com/fx/catalogo.php

https://juegos.fxinteractive.com/fx/catalogo.php

Well, I go to play games in other store where freaks and frustrated ppl don't leave to rate to another ppl. Have a nice day.
Just now remembered The Sinking City hasn't been released beyond the Epic store and it's already June the 30th from the one year exclusive deal of June 27th.

Wonder what's going on with that?
retron22: Just now remembered The Sinking City hasn't been released beyond the Epic store and it's already June the 30th from the one year exclusive deal of June 27th.

Wonder what's going on with that?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/coming_soon_the_sinking_city_1a820/post77
high rated
New company in the catalog: Cradle Games. Should be Hellpoint:
Introducing Hellpoint, a dark augurist action RPG for PC and consoles, brought to you by Canadian developer Cradle Games. Embark on a soul conjuring journey aboard a derelict space station and figure out the twisted series of events that led to an occult quantum catastrophe. Hunt, or be hunted by insane mobs, decadent daemons, and deep space monsters, all under the constant watch of the black hole.

A NEW OCCULT SCI-FI UNIVERSE

Explore the enigmatic Irid Novo space colony and piece up hints to unravel stories of conspiracies, strange experiments, and cursed rituals.

A REVOLUTIONARY WORLD

The Quantic system based on the station 21 hours' orbit cycles creates a variety of dynamic events which can be sought and raided to discover new depth to the story.

INTENSE STRATEGIC ACTION COMBAT

Craft weapons and special skills, use tactic and reflexes to outwit your enemies, learn to avoid death lurking around every corner.

HAVE FAITH IN OTHERS

Venture alone, with or against others in multiplayers, and dedicate your character to a Cult.

OTHER FEATURES :

Surprise your opponent by forging your very own supernatural skill using our revolutionary power crafting system
Find your own balance of risks and rewards by performing strange rituals that affects the power and resilience of the enemies
Plan and commit to your own network of quantic fast travel checkpoints but think carefully as quantity is limited per playthrough
The path you take inside the open-world level design determines which enemies take control of various parts of the station, or which cosmic gods will accept to challenge you
A special take on the new game plus design leaves you wondering if you truly discovered the real secret of Hellpoint
high rated
Le Donjon de Naheulbeuk : L' Amulette du Désordre (sorry, I don't know the translation in English) will be released on GOG, Steam and Epic on August 27th.
The game is based on a famous french MP3 serie and a comic.

Source (in french)
Post edited July 02, 2020 by MaxFulvus
MaxFulvus: (sorry, I don't know the translation in English)
Thanks for letting us know. +1

English Title: The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
New entity in the catalog: "Terri, Dose, Kitty, and JW" fo Disc Room
Man it's been a slow week. After Life is Strange, no other big publisher news.
Maybe they decided to wait until next week when the Steam sale will be over.
The-Business: New entity in the catalog: "Terri, Dose, Kitty, and JW" fo Disc Room
This is great and all, but it raises even more questions as to why the likes of Heavy Bullets and High Hell aren't here.
high rated
Can we make a list of things that were found to be potentially released but haven't like Civ V, Assassin's Creed II, and Arkham series? If we can have their date of discovery that would be great too.
SimonZephyr: Can we make a list of things that were found to be potentially released but haven't like Civ V, Assassin's Creed II, and Arkham series? If we can have their date of discovery that would be great too.
i second this motion!
SimonZephyr: Can we make a list of things that were found to be potentially released but haven't like Civ V, Assassin's Creed II, and Arkham series? If we can have their date of discovery that would be great too.
You can check this thread.
mihuk: You can check this thread.
I don't believe my thread is what they're looking for. If it is, I'm glad; but it seems my thread would be missing titles that should be in the list they're asking for.