It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good to see Deep Silver coming onboard more lately even though i still think how they act with their releases is very strange just like Bethesda, their games just seem to pop up here and there unlike THQ Nordic Austria division who regularly pumps out releases on GOG.

I does give me hope for when Kingdom Come get the last act to finish it up, i'm not planning to be on the recieving end with a cliffhanger ending and no continuation here. It may take a little while and not at release but i do think it will come sooner rather than later when it happens.
Post edited June 04, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
SCPM: YS NET has been added to GOG's company list, for Shenmue III.
Interesting. Honestly I totally forgot that this game was even released and I don't remember anybody talking about it apart from the Epic store exclusivity controversy.
Gersen: Interesting. Honestly I totally forgot that this game was even released and I don't remember anybody talking about it apart from the Epic store exclusivity controversy.
It was talked about.

Much of the usual trolling continued ("Play Yakuza instead, it's better anyway", etc.) but other groups of people who covered it and talked about it mostly marveled at how much of a relic of a time since past in gaming that it felt like.
high rated
I understand that this is not a GOG release confirmation, but ...
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning has just appeared on the Microsoft Store, revealing that THQ Nordic is planning to release a remastered edition of 2012's award-winning role-playing game on the 11th of August.

According to the product description, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is being developed at Kaiko, the Frankfurt-based studio responsible for Darksiders Warmastered Edition and Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition.

"The hit RPG returns! From the minds of the bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston, comes Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Remastered with stunning visuals and refined gameplay Re-Reckoning delivers intense, customizable RPG combat inside a sprawling game world," the new Microsoft Store listing says.

Re-Reckoning will contain not only the base game, but also all DLC from the original release, including Teeth of Naros and Legend of Dead Kel. Obviously, the remaster will also feature "improved graphical fidelity."
A great chance that we will see the game here. This is THQ Nordic, after all *wink wink*
Loger13: I understand that this is not a GOG release confirmation, but ...

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning ...
Loger13: A great chance that we will see the game here. This is THQ Nordic, after all *wink wink*
That'd be sweet! There's like ~2600 combined votes on the wishlist.

btw, somebody may want to create a "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (original)" wishlist entry, specifically for the non-Re-Reckoning version, because all the other KoA wishes are likely to be completed when the game comes.
Post edited June 04, 2020 by tfishell
Loger13: I understand that this is not a GOG release confirmation, but ...

A great chance that we will see the game here. This is THQ Nordic, after all *wink wink*
tfishell: That'd be sweet! There's like ~2600 combined votes on the wishlist.
Yes I know. Therefore, I decided that the information about the upcoming remaster (along with the date, which may be the same here) would be interesting.

tfishell: btw, somebody may want to create a "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (original)" wishlist entry, specifically for the non-Re-Reckoning version, because all the other KoA wishes are likely to be completed when the game comes.
The publishing rights of the original still remain with EA, so there will be obvious difficulties (to say the least).
Yeah, there's a bigger chance for the original vanilla KoA to go free/included-in-a-suscription in the other stores...

By the by, EA is currently adding tons of recent games to Steam, most if not all requiring Origin and soon to be on the EA suscription thing. So, I'm guessing, unofficially confirmed NOT to appear here for a long time.
high rated
Unepic developer Francisco Téllez de Meneses' next game UnMetal should be coming to GOG October 2nd:
https://vandal.elespanol.com/noticia/1350734976/unmetal-lo-nuevo-del-creador-de-unepic-disfrutara-de-una-demo-el-9-de-junio/

And P.A.M.E.L.A. should be coming to GOG June 18th:
https://twitter.com/NVYVEStudios/status/1268584809888124929
tfishell: That'd be sweet! There's like ~2600 combined votes on the wishlist.
Loger13: Yes I know. Therefore, I decided that the information about the upcoming remaster (along with the date, which may be the same here) would be interesting.

tfishell: btw, somebody may want to create a "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (original)" wishlist entry, specifically for the non-Re-Reckoning version, because all the other KoA wishes are likely to be completed when the game comes.
Loger13: The publishing rights of the original still remain with EA, so there will be obvious difficulties (to say the least).
Oh well, hopefully it shows up eventually! :D
New person in the catalog: Jason Oda for Waking (release planned for June 18)
Waking is an emotional action / adventure game five years in the making. Developed by Jason Oda and a small freelance team, the game is the latest highly ambitious project partially funded by Microsoft via the ID@Xbox program.
Build the palace within
Locked in the darkness of a coma, you dream. In the recesses of your mind, voices call you home, beckoning you towards the light and the void beyond. But it is not your time. Not yet.

Waking is a uniquely personal journey of self reflection and remembrance combining third person exploration and real-world meditation. Traverse the twisted pathways of your mind in a quest to wake, and make choices that shape a uniquely individual experience. Along the way, face your fears and desires as you summon memories of loved ones, and do battle with those who would have you sleep forever.
Interview with the developer
Question - is Waking soon here due to TinyBuild or Microsoft is totally OK with GOG?
New companies in the catalog:

Deck Nine: Supreme Commander?

Gas Powered Games: Life is Strange: Before the Storm?
When i hear Gas Powered Games, please let it be the Dungeons Sieges expansions even if one was made by a third party if i remember right but i really hope GOG has sorted it out.

Supreme Commander would be amazing too.
Post edited June 05, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
BeatriceElysia: Question - is Waking soon here due to TinyBuild or Microsoft is totally OK with GOG?
There were news about the partnership between Microsoft and GOG in 2019 (something about GOG Galaxy 2.0), so I think Microsoft is OK with GOG. (:
BeatriceElysia: Question - is Waking soon here due to TinyBuild or Microsoft is totally OK with GOG?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: There were news about the partnership between Microsoft and GOG in 2019 (something about GOG Galaxy 2.0), so I think Microsoft is OK with GOG. (:
I hope this is true, I would love to see Outer Worlds on here (though I know Microsoft technically did not publish that).