It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Pawel1995: POGCHAMP I don't like Skyrim at all, but it would be nice to see another Bethesda game on GOG!

Would insta buy the Wolfenstein games though :D
Andrey82: Evil Within too! :)
**speaking like a Malkavian**: Why it was just this weekend SCPM and I sorta felt a second evil within GOG. Only a second, though you'd expect the first to be nearby as well. What's this world coming to, first wolven stones, now all manner of evils within?

What's that you say, inner voice? Bethesda wants our money? Who's this Bethesda fellow? Ah, nevermind... let'em have it then, let'em have it, as long as it brings something worthy to the table.
Post edited March 09, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
Andrey82: Evil Within too! :)
WinterSnowfall: **speaking like a Malkavian**: Why it was just this weekend SCPM and I sorta felt a second evil within GOG. Only a second, thought you'd expect the first to be nearby as well. What's this world coming to, first wolven stones, now all manner of evils within?

What's that you say, inner voice? Bethesda wants our money? Who's this Bethesda fellow? Ah, nevermind... let'em have it then, let'em have it, as long as it brings something worthy to the table.
Maybe you felt some PREY too ? =)
Quoting a certain renowned fellow GOGer:

!SKYR1M!!1!
karnak1: Quoting a certain renowned fellow GOGer:

!SKYR1M!!1!
Shouldn't that read: Broccol1!=P
Post edited March 08, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
What is WinterSnowfall trying to say?
russellskanne: What is WinterSnowfall trying to say?
We're all going to hell? ;)
russellskanne: What is WinterSnowfall trying to say?
Mr.Mumbles: We're all going to hell? ;)
Will we fall prey to the same publisher sale in a couple of months? Are we doomed to repeat this cycle for another 2 years? Is it as the ancient manuscripts foretold??
WinterSnowfall: ...
:-D
If I'm reading WinterSnowfall right, they found evidence of The Evil Within 2 but not 1. which I find very strange, but maybe GOG just put in info for 2 before 1 or something. *shrug* EW2 didn't do so hot sales-wise did it? If not I could understand Beth wanting to get some more money here at least for that one, but I think GOG would try to reason with them into getting EW1 here too. (I mean we got both Dishonored 1 and 2)

In any case, hopefully The-Business finds "Tango Gameworks" tomorrow. (I probably won't be around for the first few hours of the initial release tho :p)
high rated
Edward_Carnby: Maybe you felt some PREY too ? =)
No, nor did I feel any incoming war hammers and yet here they are.

tfishell: If I'm reading WinterSnowfall right, they found evidence of The Evil Within 2 but not 1.
Skill improved: divination.

tfishell: which I find very strange, but maybe GOG just put in info for 2 before 1 or something.
When a man fumbles through a dark room and only finds one piece of the puzzle, it does not mean it is the only piece of the puzzle in that room. A man will keep fumbling and keep you posted.

tfishell: In any case, hopefully The-Business finds "Tango Gameworks" tomorrow.
Tomorrow? No, no, no, that's not how any of this works. Remember Civ5 and X-COM 2. They'll get here when the GOGBear wills it!
karnak1: Quoting a certain renowned fellow GOGer:

!SKYR1M!!1!
Mr.Mumbles: Shouldn't that read: Broccol1!=P
BRUSSELSSPROUTS!!1!
WinterSnowfall: Tomorrow? No, no, no, that's not how any of this works. Remember Civ5 and X-COM 2. They'll get here when the GOGBear wills it!
Yeah I guess so ;) at least we got Warhammer MoC
high rated
New company in the catalog: panstasz for World of Horror: Horror adeventure set in Japan with 1-bit graphics.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: panstasz for World of Horror: Horror adeventure set in Japan with 1-bit graphics.
adventures are all about pretty artstyle. But this looks decent and unique.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: panstasz for World of Horror: Horror adeventure set in Japan with 1-bit graphics.
Yes! They weren't kidding about re-thinking curation. I didn't think this game would've made it here, but had my eye on it for a while through itch.