It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There's another Doom sale going on at Gamesplanet. Looks like Bethesda has everybody do Doom promos, probably in anticipation of Eternal.

EDIT: Steam, too, now. Gamersgate, Humble Store. Doom sales all around.
Post edited February 25, 2020 by Nergal01
Nergal01: Doom sales all around.
Tonight at 11:
Attachments:
the_news.png (104 Kb)
Hmm, they really don't want people to play original Doom 3 + RoE I guess, no links to it on that page. It is on sale, tho; they should just release it+RoE on GOG at a sale price of $3 (norm bundle price for D3+RoE is like $8).
Post edited February 25, 2020 by tfishell
tfishell: Hmm, they really don't want people to play original Doom 3 + RoE I guess, no links to it on that page. It is on sale, tho; they should just release it+RoE on GOG at a sale price of $3 (norm bundle price for D3+RoE is like $8).
No wonder doom 3 wasn't good , the newest one is way better.
I wonder what happened to One Finger Death Punch 2...
I wonder what happened to XCOM 2 and Civilization V.
Mr.Mumbles: I wonder what happened to One Finger Death Punch 2...
tomorrow likely. it releases for the switch tomorrow methinks.
Mr.Mumbles: I wonder what happened to One Finger Death Punch 2...
fortune_p_dawg: tomorrow likely. it releases for the switch tomorrow methinks.
hopefully GOG is able to bring the original too, though maybe the second makes the first obsolete.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Ludeon Studios fo RimWorld
A sci fi colony sim driven by an intelligent AI storyteller.

RimWorld follows three survivors from a crashed space liner as they build a colony on a frontier world at the rim of known space. Inspired by the space western vibe of Firefly, the deep simulation of Dwarf Fortress, and the epic scale of Dune and Warhammer 40,000.

Manage colonists' moods, needs, individual wounds, and illnesses. Engage in small-team tactical gunplay. Fashion structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, or futuristic materials. Fight pirate raiders, hostile tribes, rampaging animals, giant tunnelling insects and ancient killing machines. Tame and train cute pets, productive farm animals, and deadly attack beasts. Watch colonists develop relationships with family members, lovers, and spouses. Discover a new generated world each time you play. Build colonies in the desert, jungle, tundra, and more. Manage quirky colonists with unique backstories, traits, and skills. Learn to play easily with the help of an intelligent and unobtrusive AI tutor.
More information available at the game's homepage.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Ludeon Studios fo RimWorld
Neat.
high rated
GOG getting Rimworld here would indeed be excellent!
I wish they'd get the updated version of Dwarf Fortress when it launches as well.
I know it will probably be hard but one can always hope.
high rated
Is there a Dark Fall game we're missing? something is coming today:

https://twitter.com/jonathanboakes/status/1232623881179082752

Oh "Dark Fall - Ghost Vigil"?
Post edited February 26, 2020 by tfishell
tfishell: Is there a Dark Fall game we're missing? something is coming today:

https://twitter.com/jonathanboakes/status/1232623881179082752

Oh "Dark Fall - Ghost Vigil"?
Super excited!

I also hope the Lost Crown and Barrow Hill series land here.

Jonathan Boakes and Matt Clark know how to make great spooky adventure games.
OFDP2 available now... no announcement yet

https://www.gog.com/game/one_finger_death_punch_2
Post edited February 26, 2020 by Bigs
high rated
New companies in the catalog: Blueside and Blueside BSV Holdings for Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders (release this Friday) - Steam page