It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New company in the catalog: Limbic Entertainment: Tropico 6, some Might and Magic games, Memories of Mars have been developed by them
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Limbic Entertainment: Tropico 6, some Might and Magic games, Memories of Mars have been developed by them
very chance for tropico 6
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Limbic Entertainment: Tropico 6, some Might and Magic games, Memories of Mars have been developed by them
I really hope for the Might and Magic games, but it's probably Tropico 6.
It's Tropico 6
Bigs: It's Tropico 6
Great News :)
Lair of the Clockwork God released today on Steam, but for some reason not here even though the other Size Five Games titles are here. That's a bummer! I can't find any mention of it's coming here eventually either. Let's hope it won't take too long, I can't imagine it was rejected.
llamas: Lair of the Clockwork God released today on Steam, but for some reason not here even though the other Size Five Games titles are here. That's a bummer! I can't find any mention of it's coming here eventually either. Let's hope it won't take too long, I can't imagine it was rejected.
"Conglomerate 451" is also coming to GOG only next week. Despite having already been released on steam yesterday.
For whatever reason some publishers only want to release on GOG after the initial steam sales are done.
high rated
Dungeon themed weekly sale? New companies in the catalog: Monkey Stories (Heroes of the Monkey Tavern) and Redshift

Edit 1: Muzt Die Studios for Knightin'+. There is a pay-what-you-want first version of the game on itch and also a demo of the Knightin'+ version available.

Edit 2: More companies added:
Brain Seal Ltd: Dark Quest 1&2?
RuneHeads: Fall of Light?
Silver Lemur Games: Legends of Amberland? Would also be interested in Automobile Tycoon
Post edited February 24, 2020 by The-Business
The-Business: Dungeon themed weekly sale? New companies in the catalog: Monkey Stories (Heroes of the Monkey Tavern) and Redshift
Perfect opportunity for the teased Dungeon Master re-release as well.
The-Business: Dungeon themed weekly sale? New companies in the catalog: Monkey Stories (Heroes of the Monkey Tavern) and Redshift
Swedrami: Perfect opportunity for the teased Dungeon Master re-release as well.
my thoughts exactly.
The-Business: Redshift
'The Quest' looks realy good.
I hope it's The Quest (if not, that plus other Redshift games). That would be more evidence GOG is indeed reconsidering rejections. (The Quest was rejected right?)

wish there were hints at Dungeon Guardians though
Post edited February 24, 2020 by tfishell
tfishell: I hope it's The Quest (if not that plus other Redshift games). That would be more evidence GOG is indeed reconsidering rejections. (The Quest was rejected right?)

wish there were hints at Dungeon Guardians though
oh wow, that would be quite cool.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Silver Dollar Games. Should be One Finger Death Punch 2 as discussed earlier in this thread.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Silver Dollar Games. Should be One Finger Death Punch 2 as discussed earlier in this thread.
Pretty cool too.