It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: the sale seems like an appropriate time to release the Batman games
2 minutes to... Arkham? ;)

edit: Nope, the usual weekly sale.
Post edited January 27, 2020 by Panaias
Disappointment level over 9000.
Panaias: 2 minutes to... Arkham? ;)
Couldn't help it:

two minutes to Arkham,
to face the laughing doom
two minutes to Arkham,
to fight the joker and his crew

;)
Panaias: 2 minutes to... Arkham? ;)
BreOl72: Couldn't help it:

two minutes to Arkham,
to face the laughing doom
two minutes to Arkham,
to fight the joker and his crew

;)
I like you.

*high five*
Maybe I won’t say anything new, but:
Wasteland Remastered
rises from the nuclear ashes on February 25 for Windows (Steam, Windows Store, GOG) and Xbox One
Source: https://www.inxile-entertainment.com/post/wasteland-remastered-drops-february-25
rjbuffchix: No offense to Little Nightmares/its fans at all, but that's not exactly one of the games that first come to mind when I think of Namco. It's past time to bring some of the big name stuff here too.
teceem: Same thing with Capcom...
But how about Sega, have they even released ONE game on GOG?
Crapcom has gone down the toilet GOG wise: after dragon's dogma released here, not only they didn't release anything else, but they didn't even update and add HD textures into the game, despite doing so on the steam version!

Meh...
teceem: Same thing with Capcom...
But how about Sega, have they even released ONE game on GOG?
Kyousuke.: Crapcom has gone down the toilet GOG wise: after dragon's dogma released here, not only they didn't release anything else, but they didn't even update and add HD textures into the game, despite doing so on the steam version!

Meh...
Do you have a source for it having better textures on Steam compared to gog? I can't find a source.
Kyousuke.: Crapcom has gone down the toilet GOG wise: after dragon's dogma released here, not only they didn't release anything else, but they didn't even update and add HD textures into the game, despite doing so on the steam version!

Meh...
omega64: Do you have a source for it having better textures on Steam compared to gog? I can't find a source.
They did release an update a few months after the GOG release, with new textures, especially water's reflection: in short they added the remaster version (ps4/xboxone) textures on the steam release.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/DragonsDogma/comments/743i3d/12gb_update_on_steam/

The game should also have received 1 or 2 additional updates since then.

Let me know if you need anything else :)

Meh...
omega64: Do you have a source for it having better textures on Steam compared to gog? I can't find a source.
The Steam version received an update when the game was released on PS4/XBONE. According to some observation from Steam forum members (link below), the game's textures were improved, but there has been no such official confirmation to my knowledge.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/367500/discussions/0/1519260397799959217/?ctp=6#c1488861734094118842
Post edited January 28, 2020 by Grargar
high rated
The Deadly Tower of Monsters and Tesla Effect A Tex Murphy Adventure are published by SEGA now. No idea if the games remain in the catalog due to contracts or SEGA would be open to publish more games here.
Okayokayokay... must not get hyped, because as a few posts have mentioned recently, Japanese companies are not very prolific with releases... but even if it is from just a technical point of view, SEGA is on board now.
high rated
I'm still highly doubtful Sega is smart enough to start supporting GOG outside of not removing a game they now publish ... not going to get my hopes up here.
The-Business: The Deadly Tower of Monsters and Tesla Effect A Tex Murphy Adventure are published by SEGA now. No idea if the games remain in the catalog due to contracts or SEGA would be open to publish more games here.
So Sega it's on Gog now or not?
Post edited January 28, 2020 by FulVal
FulVal: So Sega it's on Gog now or not?
As others have already said, it's better to hold your horse. Granted, I wouldn't mind the yakuza games to be released on GOG after SEGA finally ditched denuvo at least for that franchise, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much...
The-Business: The Deadly Tower of Monsters and Tesla Effect A Tex Murphy Adventure are published by SEGA now. No idea if the games remain in the catalog due to contracts or SEGA would be open to publish more games here.
Cool. I won't get my hopes up but at least the games weren't removed (we'll see what happens when the contracts run out).

It's strange that SEGA let Dotemu release old games DRM-free but not GOG. (assuming GOG didn't reject them, I don't think they did)
Post edited January 28, 2020 by tfishell