It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do Annapurna Interactive usually release their games on Steam and GOG simultaneously ?
Sayonara Wild Hearts has been on Steam for a while now and nothing on GOG. :(
SCPM: Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
YESSS!!! But on the other hand still waiting for Assassin's Creed 2-3 and XCOM2. :(
i think its funny that devs seem to think not selling games on GOG they have some sort of morale high ground, they dnt there shooting themselfs in the foot, sega only has games to go with now since they messed up in the console market despite having some good games for those consoles, devs need to pull there heads outta there ass.

like so many good dreamcast games

powerstone 2 (capcom)
shenmue
jet set radio
sonic adventure

other games like
nights into dreams
guardian heros

SEGA was the best company for 90's gaming
Andrey82: YESSS!!! But on the other hand still waiting for Assassin's Creed 2-3 and XCOM2. :(
I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. These could just as well be dummy entries. Some others that were discovered in the past never did make it here
Andrey82: YESSS!!! But on the other hand still waiting for Assassin's Creed 2-3 and XCOM2. :(
Mr.Mumbles: I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. These could just as well be dummy entries. Some others that were discovered in the past never did make it here
Yes, there was even more than that. On official GOG Youtube channel was published trailer for XCOM2, but this trailer was removed and we still didn't got this game on GOG. :( So yes, maybe this is just some placeholders with the hope for the future. :(
Reminder that Celeste was literally in a bunch of GOG anniversary videos.
And is nowhere to be seen.
rjbuffchix: No offense to Little Nightmares/its fans at all, but that's not exactly one of the games that first come to mind when I think of Namco. It's past time to bring some of the big name stuff here too.
teceem: Same thing with Capcom...
Yeah, that's a really bad one. Dragon's Dogma is cool I guess, and Street Fighter 2...and is that it?? I assume classic Resident Evil games will take years to get here now that they're remaking some of them, as they wouldn't want people to be confused buying old ones and we all know there's no chance in hell they're bringing the new ones here. I assume depending how Resident Evil keeps doing, they might try to remaster Dino Crisis games next, so that's out too. Not sure why we couldn't get something with Megaman though.
I'm very happy that the Arkham games could arrive on GOG, but as others have said it's better not to exult too much, because there were also clues for various Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, XCOM 2, Celeste and we are still waiting years later.

On the other hand the Batman games were literally given away, so maybe they thought that they don't lose anything trying to sell them to the poor people who were waiting for a real DRM-free version.
high rated
You don't say! :O

Alexim: I'm very happy that the Arkham games could arrive on GOG, but as others have said it's better not to exult too much, because there were also clues for various Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, XCOM 2, Celeste and we are still waiting years later.
The latest batch of findings reported by SCPM were "rounded up" by GOG in 2019, that's about all I can say for sure. It may take a while for them to show up, that's true. As always, GOG's release schedule is governed by the squared hibernation patterns of the GOGBear projected into 7-dimentional space-time (and it's an erratic sleeper).
Post edited January 26, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
I wonder how the GOGBear's plans might be affected by CP2077's delay. That's a big gap for April.

Also props to you, WinterSnowfall.
Mr.Mumbles: I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. These could just as well be dummy entries. Some others that were discovered in the past never did make it here
Andrey82: Yes, there was even more than that. On official GOG Youtube channel was published trailer for XCOM2, but this trailer was removed and we still didn't got this game on GOG. :( So yes, maybe this is just some placeholders with the hope for the future. :(
Yeah I wouldn't worry (too much) about XCOM2 not showing up, things take time and maybe GOG just uploaded the video meaning to private it right away. Personally I would be careful about AssCreed 2-3 though.

pkk234: Reminder that Celeste was literally in a bunch of GOG anniversary videos.
And is nowhere to be seen.
Wasn't it given away for free by Epic Games Store? Maybe GOG opted not to release it for quite a while after learning this was going to happen. Maybe in the future, assuming it isn't given away for free elsewhere, we'll see it show up.
Post edited January 26, 2020 by tfishell
Is there any hint for Mass Effect series? I might cave in and buy the DLC packs on Origin if I see them at 70% off, but I'd rather have them on GOG.
the sale seems like an appropriate time to release the Batman games
tfishell: the sale seems like an appropriate time to release the Batman games
100% agree
tfishell: the sale seems like an appropriate time to release the Batman games
fortune_p_dawg: 100% agree
Nah, some good games would be nice ha ha

kidding.