It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: Nacon. Do they publish under that name?
Looks like it:
https://corporate.nacongaming.com/en/video-games
Nacon appears to be publishing Styx Master of Shadows and Of Orcs and Men. Styx Shards of Darkness is by Focus Home.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Skybound Games
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Skybound Games
The Walking Dead coming back, possibly. They're available on Steam again, after all.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Skybound Games
Nergal01: The Walking Dead coming back, possibly. They're available on Steam again, after all.
Very very cool!
high rated
Thanks to WinterSnowfall, we have more games discovered in GOG's database:
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
Edge of Eternity
Element: Space
Genesis Alpha One
Twin Mirror
So GOG is on a roll huh :D i hope we get Arkham Knight later for completionist purpose if nothing else.
SCPM: Thanks to WinterSnowfall, we have more games discovered in GOG's database:
Edge of Eternity
Genesis Alpha One
Twin Mirror
Holy hell, neat! :)

Guess, this part was swallowed up by the forum. Thank you guys for your work!
Post edited January 25, 2020 by NuffCatnip
Finally..... :) I was waiting for batman series and edge of eternity also seems interesting.
Post edited January 25, 2020 by alexandros050
SCPM: Thanks to WinterSnowfall, we have more games discovered in GOG's database:
Edge of Eternity
Genesis Alpha One
Twin Mirror
Twin Mirror will be an Epic Store exclusive for one year.
https://www.pcgamer.com/dontnods-twin-mirror-delayed-will-launch-next-year-as-an-epic-store-exclusive/

So whatever you found doesn't mean that all these games will be released here shortly.
Looks like I'll have an excuse to finally check out Arkham City
A bit concerned Arkham Knight wasn't found with those...
Yoooooooooo! I'm glad we're actually getting more from WB.
ReynardFox: A bit concerned Arkham Knight wasn't found with those...
Maybe the current deal includes both Asylum and City, with Origins and Knight arriving later. We'll see if anything comes of it. I mean, I'd be ecstactic about some DRM-free Arkham, don't get me wrong.
ReynardFox: A bit concerned Arkham Knight wasn't found with those...
Nergal01: Maybe the current deal includes both Asylum and City, with Origins and Knight arriving later. We'll see if anything comes of it. I mean, I'd be ecstactic about some DRM-free Arkham, don't get me wrong.
I'd sure hope so. Considering Epic just gave away Arkham Knight, it'd be insane if GOG couldn't or didn't try to secure it for release here.