It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RubiDus: is it possible that some games from electronic arts will find that new home here like Need for Speed Underground 1 +2 and Most Wanted? I am looking for a Version for Windows 10...
Anything's possible! But is it likely? Don't count on it. Once car brand licenses expire so do the games that use them. I can't remember a single racing game for which its publisher ever renewed the licenses.
RubiDus: hey there,
is it possible that some games from electronic arts will find that new home here like Need for Speed Underground 1 +2 and Most Wanted? I am looking for a Version for Windows 10...

What about Heretic 1 and 2?

Thanks for answers.
As far as I know, the whole Heretic and Hexen metaseries is tied up in some sort of legal dispute. I would love to see these old classics here, but I'm not optimistic. :(

On top of that, the first Heretic is still on the German index of harmful media....although that problem should solve itself soon.
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous - we will found out on kickstarter day.
Chacranajxy: It's been a slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww start to the year.

I need some rumors. Speculation! Scuttlebutt!

Alternatively, just like... games actually getting released.
Exactly. Verry slowly... We need to be patience:)
Chacranajxy: It's been a slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww start to the year.

I need some rumors. Speculation! Scuttlebutt!

Alternatively, just like... games actually getting released.
Gotrekus: Exactly. Verry slowly... We need to be patience:)
I guess most developers/publishers don't want to relesse their games just after all the Christmas craziness. Hopefully things will get more exciting soon.
And devs and publishers had some hollidays too I would say.
Not much crunch to get the game ready at Christmas.

RubiDus: is it possible that some games from electronic arts will find that new home here like Need for Speed Underground 1 +2 and Most Wanted? I am looking for a Version for Windows 10...
Mr.Mumbles: Anything's possible! But is it likely? Don't count on it. Once car brand licenses expire so do the games that use them. I can't remember a single racing game for which its publisher ever renewed the licenses.
Not only that, most of them do use licenced music.
A lot of games have been pulled from stores because the rights to use the music run out.
Chacranajxy: Alternatively, just like... games actually getting released.
It's possible GOG is waiting for Support requests to slow down first (though this does seem unlikely)
is there any rumors for this game coming to gog?
BeatriceElysia: is there any rumors for this game coming to gog?
Unfortunately no. But we can start a new one if you wish.
I meant this one:
somehow link failed to show
https://store.steampowered.com/app/907670/Super_Crush_KO/

Super Crush KO
With Stranglehold appearing, I was hoping GOG negotiated for more WB games. Maybe in the coming weeks or months.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Skookum Arts for The Pedestrian (has a demo), to be released on January 29:
The Pedestrian is a 2.5D side-scrolling puzzle platformer that takes puzzle platforming literally. The player moves from sign to sign, rearranging and reconnecting signs in order to solve puzzles.

These solved puzzles connect and occupy space in a dynamic 3D world. Allowing the player to explore and maneuver smoothly through many different environments.
high rated
New company combination in the catalog: Nihon Falcom Corporation / Engine Software BV / PH3 GmbH. DLC for Caligula Effect: Overdose?
high rated
tfishell: With Stranglehold appearing, I was hoping GOG negotiated for more WB games. Maybe in the coming weeks or months.
The Batman Arkham series is offensively overdue.
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: Nihon Falcom Corporation / Engine Software BV / PH3 GmbH. DLC for Caligula Effect: Overdose?
Falcom has nothing to do with Caligula Overdose. The combination is likely for Trails of Cold Steel III. Engine Software BV has already been confirmed to be bringing the game on Switch, so a PC version isn't so unlikely.