It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: Really a vague confirmation or maybe more substantial

https://wrath.owlcatgames.com/
Mafwek: They are making another one?! Why the hell... sry, why the Abyss they choose that one!?
Apparently, the AP is bad. But I could care less, as long it's well developed. They played multiple AP and probably settled with that one.
Post edited December 04, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Mafwek: They are making another one?! Why the hell... sry, why the Abyss they choose that one!?
BeatriceElysia: Apparently, the AP is bad. But I could care less, as long it's well developed. They played multiple AP and probably settled with that one.
I am allergic to value statements such as "bad" and "well developed". I played around 20 hours of Kingmaker, and I liked what I played, though I did found some things to be annoying. I think I heard that WotR is "good" AP, but people hated LGBT pandering in it.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Veitikka Studios, possibly for Armored Brigade:
Focusing on delivering a realistic, authentic command experience, Armored Brigade is a tactical war game focusing on combined arms operations set against the background of a Cold War gone hot. With possible engagements dates ranging from 1965 to 1991, Armored Brigade combines gritty realism with challenging gameplay as the West and East collide in a spectacular fashion across massive battlefields.

The game has drawn inspiration from classics such as Steel Panthers, Close Combat and Combat Mission.
Main features:

Real-time engine
Time period: 1965-1991
Factions: US, USSR, West and East Germany, UK, Finland and Poland
DLC factions: Italy, Yugoslavia, France and Belgium
Campaign and battle generators for unlimited replayability
Lowest level unit is a single team/vehicle
Dynamic AI
Huge maps, based on real terrain. The maximum battle size is about 15x15 kilometers
Neutral units
Artillery with several munition types
Close air support, air defences. Air-to-air engagements are possible
Fortifications, obstacles and breaching
Dynamic time of day and variable visibility, wind and ground conditions
Night vision equipment, smoke generators, illumination flares
Unit morale, training level and fatigue, command delay
A database editor for the factions, units, weapons etc.
3D sound engine
high rated
New companies in the catalog: Teyon and Reef Entertainment: Terminator: Resistance? Rambo? Or what is their highest rated game?
Post edited December 06, 2019 by The-Business
Dynasty of Egypt or their winter/Christmas games?
Pssh. Bring on 101 Puppy Pets!
The-Business: New companies in the catalog: Teyon and Reef Entertainment: Terminator: Resistance? Rambo? Or what is their highest rated game?
That should be the "Terminator" one, which seems to be at least decent.

Although, I WOULD buy the "Rambo" Game or their other "Heavy Fire" Railshooters, too. I like campy war-stuff. A lot. :)
Post edited December 06, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
The-Business: New companies in the catalog: Teyon and Reef Entertainment: Terminator: Resistance? Rambo? Or what is their highest rated game?
damn terminator resistance would be something
fortune_p_dawg: damn terminator resistance would be something
Would be great Christmas present for some.
Rambo and the Terminator are the most likely options. But Rambo is just awful. So it would be better if it were the Terminator.
Do I see Daymare? Did I miss it's GOG release?
EDIT: I have. Sorry!
Post edited December 06, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
SpecShadow: Square Enix is the publisher?
they're too busy deleting their games to bother with putting new olds back for sale
ReynardFox: Let's not forget Squeenix actively removed DRM free games (like Tomb Raider Anniversary) from people's SE accounts in the past even though they paid for them.

We aren't getting any more Squeenix games unless there's a massive management shift inside the company.
That is a shame.

Hopefully they'll reconsider in future and bring back the original DX, Project Snowblind & DX:HR Directors Cut here someday.
ReynardFox: Let's not forget Squeenix actively removed DRM free games (like Tomb Raider Anniversary) from people's SE accounts in the past even though they paid for them.

We aren't getting any more Squeenix games unless there's a massive management shift inside the company.
smallfish13: That is a shame.

Hopefully they'll reconsider in future and bring back the original DX, Project Snowblind & DX:HR Directors Cut here someday.
The original DX is here....
high rated
New company in the catalog: A44 likely for Ashen

DISCOVER AN ANCIENT WORLD ONCE SHROUDED IN DARKNESS FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

The Ashen’s rebirth has restored light to the ash covered plains and the dark world you’ve always known. You must protect the Ashen at all costs, if there is any hope for the new light to survive.

There are those who prefer the darkness and will try to stop you on your quest. You’ll need to be fast on your feet, quick to learn and willing to work with others if you hope to survive against the many threats you’ll encounter on your journey.

At its core, Ashen is about relationships. You will meet people out in the world, perhaps a tinker or huntress, a fortune-hunter or weaver of shadows. Each character has unique knowledge and crafting abilities that will bolster your chances of survival and victory.

You must build a new life in these twilight plains and fight together instead of stumbling alone in the dark.

While exploring and completing quests for characters, you’ll come across other players in the wilderness. You can choose to work together on a quest, tackle dungeons or go your own way. It’s up to you.

Ashen is filled with sweeping, hand-crafted environments waiting to be explored. From rugged coastlines to dark intricate caverns and sprawling cities from civilisations past, each region is unique and will reveal more about the lost history of the world.

Each encounter has the potential to end in disaster. Discover unique weapons and equipment during your journey which will let you develop your own play style to defeat the shadows. But knowledge of the land and patience are as valuable as any weapon in Ashen.
Post edited December 09, 2019 by The-Business
The-Business: New company in the catalog: A44 likely for Ashen
Yep - on front page now