It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: edit: F3AR FA3R FEAR 3 actually has over 700 votes (I was surprised), maybe GOG will finally be able to bring it.
Mafwek: As somebody who liked FEAR, hated FEAR 2: Project Origin, and heard even worse things about F3AR I have to ask: do we even want that damned thing here?
as far as gameplay goes it's a fun and fast-paced shooter well worth playing despite the shitty story.
low rated
I am waiting
Mjauv: as far as gameplay goes it's a fun and fast-paced shooter well worth playing despite the shitty story.
Yeah dude, but fun isn't exactly a thing which is the same for all people.
i still wish popcap would come here

i kno they wrere bought out by ea but i loved <3 those games
Fairfox: i still wish popcap would come here

Wholeheartedly agrees. Would certainly love Zuma and Plants VS Zombies. I also had the full collection (the one costing 70 bucks) in my Steam wislist, up until few years back, but they discontinued the package, unfortunately, alas...

But even with Plants VS Zombies i would be happy, really; i love this tower defense gem.
Mjauv: as far as gameplay goes it's a fun and fast-paced shooter well worth playing despite the shitty story.
Mafwek: Yeah dude, but fun isn't exactly a thing which is the same for all people.
True, but you could make the same counter-argument to just about every other post regarding games. Impressions are subjective but generally speaking, if a game is well-made then most people will enjoy it I'd say.

FEAR 3 has good pacing and great gunplay. If you like fast-paced shooters you will probably enjoy it.
Mjauv: True, but you could make the same counter-argument to just about every other post regarding games. Impressions are subjective but generally speaking, if a game is well-made then most people will enjoy it I'd say.

FEAR 3 has good pacing and great gunplay. If you like fast-paced shooters you will probably enjoy it.
Yes, impressions are subjective. However, if you want to speak about objectivity of well made games, you should know that objectively speaking, no game is well made - it is humans who found particular games well made or not, based on their impressions. And my impressions don't often coincide with that of humans.

Now, if you want to argue more about nature of objectivity and subjectivity in videogames, open a new thread, because I am not in a mood to be a douche and keep derailing this thread anymore.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Asobo Studio.

Should be for A Plague Tale: Innocence.
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1199029254425583619

I think GOG is teasing it, presumably for tomorrow.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Asobo Studio.

Should be for A Plague Tale: Innocence.
tfishell: https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1199029254425583619

I think GOG is teasing it, presumably for tomorrow.
By the way, the game is the 2019y of release. Looks like FHI is on the run with GOG. In fact, this means that all the older games of FHI may appear here with a great chance.
Personally, I am waiting for Styx dilogy.
Fairfox: i still wish popcap would come here

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wholeheartedly agrees. Would certainly love Zuma and Plants VS Zombies. I also had the full collection (the one costing 70 bucks) in my Steam wislist, up until few years back, but they discontinued the package, unfortunately, alas...

But even with Plants VS Zombies i would be happy, really; i love this tower defense gem.
I'd buy Zuma in a heartbeat. I love that game. <3
imoen246: I'd buy Zuma in a heartbeat. I love that game. <3
Me too. Especially Zuma 's Revenge, the 2nd title
imoen246: I'd buy Zuma in a heartbeat. I love that game. <3
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Me too. Especially Zuma 's Revenge, the 2nd title
Me too!!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Me too. Especially Zuma 's Revenge, the 2nd title
Zuma was good. I prefered Astropop though. And LOVED Bejeweled.
Post edited November 28, 2019 by RoboPond
New companies in the catalog: Strategy Labs and PlayWay S.A., CreativeForge Games, should be for Builders of Egypt (to be released as 'in development'):

Builders Of Egypt is an economic type of city-building taking place in the valley of the Nile. The story starts in a little-known protodynastic period in which you will be able to observe the birth of the Old Egypt and finished with the death of Cleopatra VII.

The most important aspect is the skillful management of urban planning by shaping the grid of streets, placing buildings and their mutual relation. Well-designed city will greatly improve economic efficiency which may convert into city income.

Diplomacy and politics:
The governor will face very difficult choices to be made in a constantly changing political environment. Costly expeditions, Pharaoh and other cities requests, military threat and a mixture of different cultures will be a commonplace. A series of wrong choices can cost the loss of trading partners and low interest in the city by settlers. Moreover, the total lack of obedience to the rulers may end up with a civil war.
Post edited November 30, 2019 by The-Business
one old game suggestion I haven't seen much around here:

Project Snowblind when?