It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lukin86: They just said it will come out later this year as blair switch .sniff
Alexim: If GOG has rejected the game, it will not come later. It seems more their decision, perhaps they have explained themselves poorly?
I think he had an error in the Google translation. The game was repelling.
Looks like false alarm.

Dev's are working on GOG version of 'Daymare'.

Got a response on steam forum - see atach below.
Attachments:
123.png (75 Kb)
Edward_Carnby: Looks like false alarm.

Dev's are working on GOG version of 'Daymare'.

Got a response on steam forum - see atach below.
Yes but last week, they said that the game had to go out "day one" also on gog.
Lukin86: I talked to the developers. Daymare 1998 gog is still planned on gog but rejected. I'm afraid it will end up as the game of their ancestors legacy publishers. We will not have it before 1years.
Does anyone really believe these liars? Destructive Creations said that their first game Hatred get rejected by GOG only to have GOG deny they rejected it.

Then they developed Ancestors Legacy, (which was actually published from 1C and which have a good relation with GOG), only to drag their feet for almost a whole year on GOG's release well after the steam release.

Now they publish Daymare 1998 only to say that they "GOT REJECTED(Essentially a license to say no to GOG without admitting it).

I'll take back everything I said if they release Daymare 1998, but I kinda expected this.

Just my thoughts!
Post edited September 18, 2019 by retron22
"Does anyone really believe these liars? Destructive Creations said that their first game Hatred get rejected by GOG only to have GOG deny they rejected it."

Oh? I did not know this. Got quotes/links on this?
Kristian: "Does anyone really believe these liars? Destructive Creations said that their first game Hatred get rejected by GOG only to have GOG deny they rejected it."

Oh? I did not know this. Got quotes/links on this?
Little correction... They didn't actually say they denied rejecting it.

This article clarifies a response from a GOG spokesperson about the game.
https://ggtriple.wordpress.com/2015/06/08/gog-explains-why-its-not-selling-hatred/

quote from GOG...
"I know it went through QA (quality assurance) like any other game. It was a normal internal process.

I didn’t even know it was rejected (like lots of other games we have to pass on every month)."
high rated
New companies in the catalog: Screambox Studio and Zodiac Interactive for Ancient Abyss (sorry for Steam page, Zodiac's site doesn't respond).

EDIT: As rodrolliv has pointed out, this was for AngerForce: Reloaded
Post edited September 20, 2019 by The-Business
The-Business: New companies in the catalog: Screambox Studio and Zodiac Interactive for Ancient Abyss (sorry for Steam page, Zodiac's site doesn't respond).
Unfortunately for me, as I'm somehow interested in Ancient Abyss, the release is this one instead. https://www.gog.com/game/angerforce_reloaded
high rated
Battle Planet - Judgement Day is coming to GOG on October 17:
https://twitter.com/THREAKS/status/1174660125048676352

The devs of Heart Forth, Alicia would like to bring the game to GOG, and I would like to see it here so let's all go vote for it:
https://twitter.com/HFAgame/status/1174171524351373312
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/heart_forth_alicia

And Lab Zero Games has appeared in the catalog list for the already unofficially confirmed Indivisible. Now to see if there's going to be a pre-order, cause the other sites are getting pre-order exclusive content (and platform exclusive skins, but I'm less worried about that).
SCPM: The devs of Heart Forth, Alicia would like to bring the game to GOG, and I would like to see it here so let's all go vote for it:
https://twitter.com/HFAgame/status/1174171524351373312
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/heart_forth_alicia
Done.:)
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Disney, Nighthawk Interactive: Aladdin and The Lion King remakes, release planned for October 29th

505 ("505 Games" was already in the catalog before)

Digital Eclipse:
Digital Eclipse pioneered accurate video game re-releases way back in 1994, emulating vintage arcade games well before “emulation” was a household word. Over twenty years later we’ve been reborn as a new kind of studio; one dedicated to not only restoring gaming’s heritage, but to preserving it and keeping it alive and available for future generations.
RecoTechnology for 1971 Project Helios (in development):
1971PH is a turn based strategy (TBS) game which combines modern war military tactics and hand-to-hand combat. Firearms and vehicles are scarce, conflicts and hostilities have no end… and the terrible freezing cold prevails, annihilating friends and foes in its path. This will force the player to meticulously plan out every move, adapt to each confrontation and manage the limited resources.
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Disney, Nighthawk Interactive: Aladdin and The Lion King remakes, release planned for October 29th

505 ("505 Games" was already in the catalog before)

Digital Eclipse:

Digital Eclipse pioneered accurate video game re-releases way back in 1994, emulating vintage arcade games well before “emulation” was a household word. Over twenty years later we’ve been reborn as a new kind of studio; one dedicated to not only restoring gaming’s heritage, but to preserving it and keeping it alive and available for future generations.
The-Business: RecoTechnology for 1971 Project Helios (in development):

1971PH is a turn based strategy (TBS) game which combines modern war military tactics and hand-to-hand combat. Firearms and vehicles are scarce, conflicts and hostilities have no end… and the terrible freezing cold prevails, annihilating friends and foes in its path. This will force the player to meticulously plan out every move, adapt to each confrontation and manage the limited resources.
The-Business:
well that's some damn good news right there. good to see them coming back.
Post edited September 23, 2019 by fortune_p_dawg
high rated
The-Business: Digital Eclipse:
So are we getting The Disney Afternoon Collection, Mega Man Legacy Collection or Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection?
Post edited September 23, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: So are we getting The Disney Afternoon Collection, Mega Man Legacy Collection or Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection?
Look dude, don't joke with that one. I am willing to kill for more Capcom titles on GOG.
Mafwek: Look dude, don't joke with that one. I am willing to kill for more Capcom titles on GOG.
If you look at Digital Eclipse's website, those are their releases on PC.
Post edited September 23, 2019 by Barry_Woodward