It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Chacranajxy: Speaking of unofficially confirmed, where the hell did Mighty Switch Force Collection go? Wayforward was like "yep, it'll be on GOG!", then they were like "yeaaaaah, I mean... it'll be there eventually", and now they're like "..."

Don't really see how a staggered launch is an effective release strategy.

I work with Wayforward on some stuff and I know the guy who's in charge of this stuff... I could ask, but I don't really think that's my job.
danny-albrecht: Maybe you could give it a try and achieve something or at least get some infos?
It's really disappointing that it is still not released here..
According to this link on Wayforward's site here: it will eventually come out on GOG and Humble Bundle.

Here what it said on the site:
Mighty Switch Force! Collection is available digitally via the Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store, Xbox Live, and Steam at the price of $19.99 (GOG and Humble Bundle coming soon).
Attachments:
Post edited August 17, 2019 by coates32
I want Dungeon Master on GOG, bad.
Do you guys think we'll see Grandia 1 HD added here for the Grandia HD Collection?
I wonder how they would price Grandia 1 for people who own 2 already.
pkk234: Do you guys think we'll see Grandia 1 HD added here for the Grandia HD Collection?
I wonder how they would price Grandia 1 for people who own 2 already.
I don't see why they wouldn't since Grandia 2 is on here.
Grandia HD is out on Steam next month:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1034860/GRANDIA_HD_Remaster/

No word about a GOG release, nor about updating Grandia II so that it is on par with the version now out on Switch.
danny-albrecht: Maybe you could give it a try and achieve something or at least get some infos?
It's really disappointing that it is still not released here..
coates32: According to this link on Wayforward's site here: it will eventually come out on GOG and Humble Bundle.

Here what it said on the site:

Mighty Switch Force! Collection is available digitally via the Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store, Xbox Live, and Steam at the price of $19.99 (GOG and Humble Bundle coming soon).
coates32:
i know, as mentionend before:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/isnt_mighty_switch_force_collection_suppose_to_be_out_today_on_gog
high rated
Looks like minimalist rhythm-based 3D platformer/puzzler Vectronom is en route to be released on GoG:

@ludopium: "We might have some good news for you"
https://twitter.com/ludopium/status/1163408344188674049
Post edited August 19, 2019 by Swedrami
Blasphemous got a release date (10th September):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baqwoasEV7E

No idea if the promise of a DRM-free release via GoG during the Kickstarter campaign is still valid and will be honored though. The Game Kitchen and Team17 surely try their damndest to not mention or confirm it.
New company entry in the catalog: Loria, for Loria?
Loria is a homage to classics from golden era of strategy games, with modern spin on controls and user experience.

Game introduces not just RTS elements but also RPG elements such as: hero units, collecting items and quest driven missions offers for a more interesting take on the RTS genre.

Loria features:
2 playable races
2 campaigns with 8 missions each ( 16 missions in summary )
Entertaining story
Dozens of units, buildings and upgrades
6 unique heroes
Levelable heroes with backpack
Veteran units
Skirmish games

—————Disclaimer———
Loria does not include multiplayer at this point. However if the responses to the game will be positive and game will gain stable enough user base, we will definitely work towards adding the multiplayer in game.
high rated
MUTAZIONE
A mutant soap opera where small-town gossip meets the supernatural...
MUTAZIONE is an adventure game where the juicy personal drama is just as important as the high-stakes adventure part of the story.
Announcement teaser: https://vimeo.com/323775005

Official site ( https://mutazionegame.com/ ) have GOG logo.
Post edited August 21, 2019 by Loger13
high rated
New company in the catalog: Star Drifters for Driftland: The Magic Revival:
Discover the shattered planet of Driftland
 After a devastating war between ancient mages, a powerful spell is all that holds together the shattered planet of Driftland.

 Take on the role of a powerful mage capable of moving and connecting floating lands, develop a mighty empire, and restore Driftland to its former glory!

About the Game

 Driftland is a unique fusion of RTS, 4X strategy, and Sim genres in a fantasy world made up of scattered planet. Player takes on the role of a powerful mage-ruler capable of moving and reshaping parts of the planet. Both game mechanics and history are based on an innovative concept of dynamic topography and issuing orders to individuals with free will.

Become a powerful mage and rule the Driftland. Develop a great empire and set objectives for its army.

 In the face of the destruction of an entire civilization and life on the planet, warring parties decided to call a truce and tried to repair the damage. For that, however, was already too late. Using all the remaining magic resources to cast a powerful spell, they managed to keep their world in a relative balance. Many dark ages have passed, but when all seemed lost, a spark of hope shined once again: new sources of magic appeared and the whole planet began to give birth to new mages. Now, the rediscovered power can either restore Driftland to its former glory or devastate what's left of the planet, when the old conflict inevitably returns.

 You take the role of a Mage Overlord with your own castle, tower, and a small realm on one of the islands. With your unique powers, you can explore a procedurally generated world and connect floating islands, expand your increasing kingdom.

 Gameplay focuses on setting general goals for all the units, without the need for micromanaging each one of them. Under your command, warriors, archers and mages are able to tame and ride different types of flying beasts, creating various aerial units.
Features

Build a kingdom you want to rule - city building and upgrades of its buildings, expanding their capabilities - economic, military or their magical power

Dynamic topography - Move and terraform floating islands of the shattered planet

Get to know the rich lore - 4 different races with unique skills, each one speaking their own language, and different points of view on the Driftland’s story. One player to bring them all and in the darkness bind… oh, you know the drill.

Paths of progress - Economy, Warfare and Magic upgrades purchased for progress points

Economy is key - Resources, population and magic-based economy

Don’t forget about Diplomacy - Reputation system, alliances, wars and everything in between

Face various Victory Conditions - Extermination, Domination, Expansion

Give your citizens Orders - Setting goals instead of micro-management units

Development of units - Units have names, gain EXP, levels and unique skills

Flying units - Enhance units by bonding them with tamed flying beasts including dragons or Dwarven-built aerial machines

Game Modes - Skirmish, Campaign and Multiplayer
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Star Drifters for Driftland: The Magic Revival:
Mostly positive reviews on Steam. This looks pretty interesting!
high rated
Developer of Knights of the Chalice -series expressed some interest of getting his games to GOG.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/impending-kotc-1-steam-release-on-august-23rd-plus-surprise-kotc2-plans.129301/#post-6276190
"I think I'll contact GOG once I've finished working on the Kickstarter page and I've announced the KS launch date. Hopefully, getting onto GOG will not be as difficult as it was to get onto Steam."
murkki: Hopefully, getting onto GOG will not be as difficult as it was to get onto Steam.
Bad news there. I thought for Steam one just needed to pay $100 and they were basically good to go?
Post edited August 24, 2019 by tfishell
It's a bit more complicated than just that. Like most things it sounds simple enough though, unless and until you hit a problem.

Having received a legal document with a typo in my name once I am familiar with the sorts of problems and time wasting minor mistakes and getting them corrected can result in.