It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Prepare yourselves, Warhammer games are coming: Warhammer Quest (Chilled Mouse), Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus (Bulwark Studios), Warhammer 40K: Fire Warrior (Kuju Games)
The-Business: Prepare yourselves, Warhammer games are coming: Warhammer Quest (Chilled Mouse), Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus (Bulwark Studios), Warhammer 40K: Fire Warrior (Kuju Games)
I have been waiting for Mechanicus and hoping it would come here, solid reviews too from what i have seen. Thanks for keeping the thread going, great news.
Post edited July 25, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
The-Business: Prepare yourselves, Warhammer games are coming: Warhammer Quest (Chilled Mouse), Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus (Bulwark Studios), Warhammer 40K: Fire Warrior (Kuju Games)
I think with these wishes completed we'll be over the 2 million mark.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Playwood Project for Wartile:
Wartile is a single player real-time tabletop inspired game for PC with a strong turn-based flavor to it. The game replicates the feeling of playing a tabletop game but with faster, more immediate combat. Each Battle Board is an intricately realized digital diorama complete with tiles that allow players to strategize their tactical moves and attack in real time. Units are fully customizable with armor, weapons and new stat tokens that players can pick up throughout the game. Stat tokens provide points that players can add to their character’s stats which unlock when players level up. Players can add a tactical edge to their combat by utilizing Ability cards and Godly cards as their figurine gain more experience, and by completing special battle board objectives.The player can assemble godly cards and abilities before engaging in battle and used during combat; these cards can quickly change the course of the fight should the odds be stacked against their favor.

Features

Beautifully crafted diorama Battle Boards, with an authentic tabletop feel
Take control of miniature figurines with an attitude
Assemble your deck of Godly and tactical Cards
A new take on strategy – a cooldown system provides a refreshing take on the real-time strategy genre
Customize your units with weapons, armor & new abilities found throughout the game
Expand your collection of figurines & widen your palette of possibilities
Venture into the first Viking Campaign rich on Mythology, story and lore
high rated
The awesome RTS from 2005 "Rising Kingdoms" got released today on steam and should get gog release too.

Source:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/827050/discussions/0/1639790664922696204/
Aren't there still some gold box games missing?
Kelefane: Aren't there still some gold box games missing?
Buck Rogers dilogy & Spelljammer (AFAIK - goldbox engine is used for combat).
Ooooh, I want those games so bad.

PS: 'Neverwinter Nights' is also missed.
But it is MMO so doesn't matter.
Sir.Tomato: The awesome RTS from 2005 "Rising Kingdoms" got released today on steam and should get gog release too.

Source:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/827050/discussions/0/1639790664922696204/
Never heard of it before, but look's great, and my type of game. Looking forward to it coming here to gog.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Bigben Interactive. Warhammer: Chaosbane? The Sinking City? A racing or sports game or anything else?
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Bigben Interactive. Warhammer: Chaosbane? The Sinking City? A racing or sports game or anything else?
lol no sinking city because exclus epic 1year
The-Business: ...or anything else?
Bee Simulator. =P
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Bigben Interactive. Warhammer: Chaosbane? The Sinking City? A racing or sports game or anything else?
2Dark.
This is another great news because Bigben has just acquired the studio Spiders and the titles that could finally arrive on GOG are countless!
Chaosbane would make sense given that we got Warhammer games yesterday. I think 2Dark was originally rejected so it showing up would be nice too.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Frozen District, PlayWay S.A.: House Flipper?