It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mistermumbles: Clearly you underestimate the millions of sheep out there that will lap it up like nobody's business simply due to "NEW SHINIES!!!!" =/
F4LL0UT: Nah, I just believe that saying something over and over makes it come true.
I'm a billionaire. I'm a billionaire. I'm a billionaire. I'm a... Damn.
mistermumbles: I'm a billionaire. I'm a billionaire. I'm a billionaire. I'm a... Damn.
Sadly, it takes a lot more than 3-4 repeats to become a billionaire :(

EDIT: typo
Post edited July 29, 2013 by HypersomniacLive
Nergal01: Nope. Microsoft doesn't want a DRM-free release, so the only people who're getting a DRM-free installer are those who backed the KS.
gibbeynator: Stupid Microsoft. I guess we can scratch them off the "big upcoming publisher" list.
Oh, I don't know I can't see EA or Ubi soft putting out a brand new game DRM free but they're still here for their old stuff...
mistermumbles: Clearly you underestimate the millions of sheep out there that will lap it up like nobody's business simply due to "NEW SHINIES!!!!" =/
F4LL0UT: Nah, I just believe that saying something over and over makes it come true.
Scott Adams says his success with Dilbert is partly due to this (Affirmation technique) :)
Nergal01: Nope. Microsoft doesn't want a DRM-free release, so the only people who're getting a DRM-free installer are those who backed the KS.
gibbeynator: Stupid Microsoft. I guess we can scratch them off the "big upcoming publisher" list.
That list has been ongoing for like how long? :P.... MS and Lucas Arts....
The developer of Treasurer Adventure World mentioned in the comments of this page that the game will come to GOG:
http://www.robitstudios.com/blog/2013/7/31/how-did-it-get-so-late-so-soon-its-night-before-its-afternoo.html
Any news on Rayman Legends?
Absolutely nothing set in stone, but I thought some people might be "inspired" by these tweets:

https://twitter.com/tytbone/status/363508639337684993

http://letsmakegames.org/games/ancient-evil/

----------------

https://twitter.com/tytbone/status/363471749486084096

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Design#List_of_developed_or_released_games
Post edited August 04, 2013 by tfishell
tfishell: snip
Cool, I'd love to see Burntime, The Clue! and Anno series here.

I'd be also interested in Ancient Evil + Trial by Magic pack.
tfishell: snip
SLP2000: Cool, I'd love to see Burntime, The Clue! and Anno series here.

I'd be also interested in Ancient Evil + Trial by Magic pack.
I've been doing research on what games on Abandonia might have a place on GOG (games with a 3+ rating, or so), and I've come across quite a few that GOG could theoretically bring since the company was bought by a publisher that is currently on GOG. I can't help but scratch my head as to why we haven't seen some of them show up here yet.
tfishell: I've been doing research on what games on Abandonia might have a place on GOG (games with a 3+ rating, or so), and I've come across quite a few that GOG could theoretically bring since the company was bought by a publisher that is currently on GOG. I can't help but scratch my head as to why we haven't seen some of them show up here yet.
Like which games / company ?
tfishell: I've been doing research on what games on Abandonia might have a place on GOG (games with a 3+ rating, or so), and I've come across quite a few that GOG could theoretically bring since the company was bought by a publisher that is currently on GOG. I can't help but scratch my head as to why we haven't seen some of them show up here yet.
SLP2000: Like which games / company ?
Well, for example, Albion. It's DOS, and owned Ubisoft Blue Byte. It seems like a good game, one that GOGites would want, has 1600+ votes on the wishlist, yet we haven't seen it show up yet.

I need to go to bed right now, but I believe I can find various other examples where, according to my Wiki research, a smaller company was eaten by up a bigger one (such as Ubisoft, Activision, EA, etc.), and while that bigger company is on GOG (presumably still holding that smaller company's rights), we haven't seen numerous good old games appear here yet that were made by the smaller company.

Now obviously, we've both been here long enough to know that various circumstances may be holding back those games' releases (like they aren't actually that great; all I've done is view screenshots and YouTube footage), but some of them do appear to be quite good, so I do occasionally come away befuddled.
Albion is too obvious, for me it's just a matter of time when they release it here (it's like Settlers 1, still not here).

Same goes for Panzer General series. Ubisoft has many treasures yet to be released. I thought you had some other titles in mind.
SLP2000: Albion is too obvious, for me it's just a matter of time when they release it here (it's like Settlers 1, still not here).

Same goes for Panzer General series. Ubisoft has many treasures yet to be released. I thought you had some other titles in mind.
Turns out I'm still up. I'll go through Abandonia, at least a few pages, and see what I can find. Perhaps you know the details of why some aren't here (like if the games are actually sh!t, if the rights actually went to a different company, etc.):

7th Legion, from Microprose
Willy Beamish, from Sierra (too kiddy?)
Alien Legacy, from Sierra
Archimedean Dynasty, from Blue Byte
B.A.T. & B.A.T. II, from Ubisoft (not that great?)
Bad Blood, from Origin
Battle Bugs, from Sierra (again, not that great?)
Big Red Adventure, from Core Design (okay, art looks rather poor; not sure how the puzzles are)
Blackthorne, from Interplay
Caesar II, from Sierra (does Caesar 3 make bringing 1 & 2 pointless? The original Caesar is freeware, but a C1&2 bundle might be nice for 5.99.)
Call of Cthulhu - Shadow of the Comet, from Infogrames
Castle of Dr. Brain, from Sierra (also "kiddy" probably, but it seems worthy of resurrection)
Centurion - Defender of Rome, from EA

So this is what seemed worthy of re-releasing, from the first 25 pages of Abandonia.
You're doing a good job tfishell, it's annoying that even GOG hadn't bothered to contact the Max Design guy or anything...