It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ether One, it is a good game.
But I cold not really enjoy the end, because I run into a bug at the 18 projector out of 20.
Maybe someone can help me to get the other ending.
Post edited June 01, 2015 by turbosnake
Finished the Witcher 1 yesterday... While the game is clunky and it took me a few hours to get into the game I'm glad I did it was a great game. Now to replay tw2 this time with a tw1 save file
Finished Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance yesterday. It was very good and the quests were great but it has a few flaws that resulted in me looking in a guide:
- Anticipation is not a very good gameplay aspect for me as it requires to spend xp to read the mind. When I do it, I reload if it isn't interesting. Not really good but the majority of the optional questions requires the player to do this.
- Some interactive elements were too tiny or too well hidden, which is not very good when they are related to the main quest.

Full list here.
Post edited June 01, 2015 by sebarnolds
include me

All of these on the PC

Trine 1
Trine 2
GTA 5 for PC
Grow Home
Book of Unwritten Tales
Book of Unwritten Tales Critter Chronicles
Ori and the Blind Forest
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Shadow Warrior (2013)
Homeworld 1 (remastered)
Hard Reset
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
Darksiders
Toren
Legend of Grimrock 2
Fear Platinum
Fear 2 + Reborn
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Portal Stories; Mel
The Talos Principle
Post edited August 27, 2015 by demonsub
Lego Batman. I think the my save game is telling me that I'm only like 30 percent complete, but I finished the story mode and it looks like I just have most of the villain missions and a bunch of collectibles left to find, so I'm calling this one done.

Keeping in mind that this is obviously a game that's meant to be accessible to younger players, this is charming and I daresay it captures Batman better than most serious Batman games, but it's also pretty dull to play and it ended up being a game that I picked at in between more intense games. If I didn't love Batman, I might not have gone even as far into it as I did. It's not bad, but it's the sort of thing you play when you don't want to be challenged and maybe just want to chuckle a little bit.
I just completed Ys: Origin. I might go through it again with the unlocked character. I definitely thought it was a fitting prequel and thought it was cool to see some old locations and elements in new perspective.
Diablo 2 for the x time.fantastic game
turbosnake: Ether One, it is a good game.
But I cold not really enjoy the end, because I run into a bug at the 18 projector out of 20.
Maybe someone can help me to get the other ending.
Sorry, can't help. They sold me a Mac version that they had no intention to produce. :(
Rebel Assault 2
Gosh! That YT-1300 run! That canyon! Those speeder bikes! The game is hard as hell (or I suck at this kind of games :)) but that movie they made for it was friggin impressive.
Frustrating as hell and fun as hell at the same time.
andysheets1975: Lego Batman. I think the my save game is telling me that I'm only like 30 percent complete, but I finished the story mode and it looks like I just have most of the villain missions and a bunch of collectibles left to find, so I'm calling this one done.

Keeping in mind that this is obviously a game that's meant to be accessible to younger players, this is charming and I daresay it captures Batman better than most serious Batman games, but it's also pretty dull to play and it ended up being a game that I picked at in between more intense games. If I didn't love Batman, I might not have gone even as far into it as I did. It's not bad, but it's the sort of thing you play when you don't want to be challenged and maybe just want to chuckle a little bit.
thats the same with most lego games to be honest
played one played them all

i am trying to to cycle myself up to tackle lego star wars after playing lego hobbit lotr and marvel super heroes in a row

so far its not working

i recently got fable anniversary on the 360
and i also have 2 and 3 so i am going to play the trilogy in succession

2 has always been my favorite and 3 has always been the biggest let down
Secret Agent

Neat classic platformer, I found it considerably more interesting than Crystal Caves because each level had objectives beyond former's "collect all gems." Still uneven difficulty - some infuriating, keyboard-endangering levels were followed by cakewalks.

snowkatt: i recently got fable anniversary on the 360
and i also have 2 and 3 so i am going to play the trilogy in succession

2 has always been my favorite and 3 has always been the biggest let down
May I ask what the point is of replaying a game you consider to be a big letdown?
Post edited June 02, 2015 by kalirion
infinite9: I just completed Ys: Origin. I might go through it again with the unlocked character. I definitely thought it was a fitting prequel and thought it was cool to see some old locations and elements in new perspective.
So you've finished the game with both Hugo and Yunica?
I believe the third character has the canon storyline.
Saints Row The Third
Space Run: Fast and Safe Delivery
infinite9: I just completed Ys: Origin. I might go through it again with the unlocked character. I definitely thought it was a fitting prequel and thought it was cool to see some old locations and elements in new perspective.
omega64: So you've finished the game with both Hugo and Yunica?
Dammit, that means now I should play that with Hugo and (his brother?) before moving on to Ys 1??? :)
omega64: So you've finished the game with both Hugo and Yunica?
kalirion: Dammit, that means now I should play that with Hugo and (his brother?) before moving on to Ys 1??? :)
I don't want to spoil the third character for you. :P
Hugo is awful to play though.
Each separate low damage attack requires you to press the button.
I would recommend rushing his story on very easy.
Post edited June 02, 2015 by omega64