It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I finished two of the three Creeper World games in the trilogy pack. Seriously, these are great games. Some of the levels are crazy tough.

I wan't as excited about the second one, with the side perspective, I preferred the top-down of 1 and 3 but it was designed well to make strategy very important.
Mount and blade (11th December 7:11pm)

Combat is simple and there are some great moments but the game does become easy and long towards the end.

BTW long live the Khergit Khanate
The Wolf Among Us

The game was pretty cool, great graphics and voice acting. The story seemed a bit confusing and convoluted to me, but I really liked the characters.

PROS:
+Great graphics
+Great voice acting
+Most characters are very likable
+Keeps you interested and wanting to play more

CONS:
-Exploration seems hindered, they don't give you full freedom to explore everything at your own pace, you might click on the main object no realising it and miss out on other things you haven't examined yet.

-The last chapter seemed lacking... not sure how to explain it, but it just wasn't good.

Side note: Does anyone else hate it how they basically force a "next time" preview after every chapter in these Telltale games?
djdarko: The Wolf Among Us
Side note: Does anyone else hate it how they basically force a "next time" preview after every chapter in these Telltale games?
Or the "He will remember that" prompts? Still can't turn them off, I presume?
saints row 4

i like it better then 3 ( much better in fact ) but im kinda done with it
i stil think 2 is the best

i spend 18 hours in 3
28 hours in 4
and 43 hours in 2
Darksiders 2 + DLC Chapters
Killzone 2
Bayonetta
God of War Ascension
The Guided Fate: Paradox
Batman Arkham City
Remember Me
Ratchet And Clank
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Full List
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2014/post22
Master911: Remember Me
How long?
realkman666: How long?
Do you mean how long is the game? Steam says I've put 15 hours into it, but I play slowly on purpose and take my time to study the environment. howlongtobeat.com says around 10 hours is the average playtime.
Leroux: Do you mean how long is the game? Steam says I've put 15 hours into it, but I play slowly on purpose and take my time to study the environment. howlongtobeat.com says around 10 hours is the average playtime.
I'm about to give it a second go, so I need the motivation to know it ends eventually. thanks
it probably took about 18 hours because i chose to platnum the game, i believe it is worth playing.

because of this game, i am interested to see how their 2nd title - Life Is Strange turns out, but i will hold out on that until all it's episodes are released
Master911: it probably took about 18 hours because i chose to platnum the game, i believe it is worth playing.

because of this game, i am interested to see how their 2nd title - Life Is Strange turns out, but i will hold out on that until all it's episodes are released
I'll probably get the first episode, it looks very interesting.
My day job is in IT, and that often involves waiting for installations and scans and scripts to finish running, so I sometimes keep a casual game going at the office to fill up a little distracted time when I'm having One Of Those Days. I don't play with much attention because it's a busy job for the most part, and it takes ages to finish anything; I can't play anything with a real story in there (I tried the first Geneforge game for a while, but that totally did not work, as I couldn't give it the attention it needed).

Which is how I ended up playing Evy: Magic Spheres, a marble-popper that I picked up for free somewhere at some point. It's green-lit on Steam, apparently, though it's not for sale there yet. I don't generally play games like this, so I don't have a lot of experience by which to judge it, but I found the game a pleasant, middling experience.

The story, which is a sort of pop fairy-tale, puts Evy on a voyage through a magical land where she faces off against various AI enemies via marble-shooting contests. Most enemies are fairly trivial, with limited tactical possibilites and poor strategy skills. I couldn't figure out whom the target audience for the game might be - the story, nicely illustrated in an atmospheric standard-game style, seems aimed at extremely young children, but some of the gameplay, especially on boss levels, is wildly difficult (one or two levels took me days to complete). Pre- and post-match conversations with the various foes is like the dialogue from awkward chopsocky movies - "Your mastery of the magic spheres is unexpected and powerful!", and so forth. The music is strictly Candy Crush stuff, at least at the start. I don't know how it is in the endgame, as I turned off the sound almost immediately.

Combat is fairly complex, with different matched spheres awarding bonuses in armor, attack strength, reflection, and healing. Most opponents are missing one or more marble colors, which limits their choices, and the bosses match or beat the player in strength (and at least one appears to cheat by knowing what colors she'll draw in future rounds).

So: good enough to play at work, but it didn't make me want more of it. Strictly casual play, without a clear audience - which may not matter in these games; as I say, it's not a sort I generally play.

My minor list of finished games
Post edited December 13, 2014 by LinustheBold
djdarko: SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTH
I just finished the game a 2nd time, actually got the Platinum Trophy! Good game, the combat isn't so bad once you get used to how it works.
According to Steam - took me 2.1 hours to get through Gone Home (PC) in one entire sitting.

Added it to my 2014 Finished list:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2014/post79
Half Life 2 had been released 10 years ago. As a celebration of that fact today I had beaten Half Life 2. Also I got few achievements as when I beat it last time achievements were not part of steam.

still fun game but I believe this was the last time I had played it.