It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: I just finished Ossuary. What an odd game :)
Austrobogulator: Interesting. You have access to every GOG game, yet you only seem to be playing non-GOG games.
I play both GOG and non-GOG games :)

edit: last year, over the holidays, I finished Heretic Kingdoms and Smugglers V, both are GOG games :)
Post edited January 18, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Austrobogulator: Interesting. You have access to every GOG game, yet you only seem to be playing non-GOG games.
JudasIscariot: I play both GOG and non-GOG games :)

edit: last year I finished Heretic Kingdoms and Smugglers V, both are GOG games :)
2 GOG games per year, awesome! :p
JudasIscariot: I play both GOG and non-GOG games :)

edit: last year I finished Heretic Kingdoms and Smugglers V, both are GOG games :)
triock: 2 GOG games per year, awesome! :p
Better some finished than none, I always say :) Besides, I keep jumping between games so I never get a chance to finish one as I am always eager to try out something different, it's a character flaw I'll admit :/
triock: 2 GOG games per year, awesome! :p
JudasIscariot: Better some finished than none, I always say :) Besides, I keep jumping between games so I never get a chance to finish one as I am always eager to try out something different, it's a character flaw I'll admit :/
Nah, that's okay, I'm just teasing you. ;)
JudasIscariot: Better some finished than none, I always say :) Besides, I keep jumping between games so I never get a chance to finish one as I am always eager to try out something different, it's a character flaw I'll admit :/
triock: Nah, that's okay, I'm just teasing you. ;)
It's all good :)
Just finished Dishonored. A terrific game, I must say. Better than Thief, in my opinion. I say better than Thief because the stealth game play is similar. Also, I must say there was more than a few plot twists that totally caught me off guard. If anyone ever gets the opportunity to play this game, please do. This was by far one of most favorite games ever played.

Also, a few days ago I completed Cook, Serve, Delicious, a cooking game. For some reason, I've always enjoyed games about food, even though I'm horrid at cooking in real life. If you don't mind fast paced cooking games, I'd definitely look into this one.

Full list Here
Post edited January 18, 2014 by IShoot4lolz
seems like this thread is a hit. would be awesome at the end of the year to reflect back on everyone's achievements on how many games they finished.

still only finished one though (and a ps3 mini but that dose not count) but ill get a few more done by the end of the month as a personal challenge. :P
Post edited January 18, 2014 by platercake
platercake: seems like this thread is a hit. would be awesome at the end of the year to reflect back on everyone's achievements on how many games they finished.
I agree. But it is only January. I'm sure in a few months the thread will die down a bit.
platercake: seems like this thread is a hit. would be awesome at the end of the year to reflect back on everyone's achievements on how many games they finished.
IShoot4lolz: I agree. But it is only January. I'm sure in a few months the thread will die down a bit.
I wouldn't bet on that, given how well the former threads have fared ! :)
Finished my second playthrough of Valdis Story. Not really worth it from a new dialogue/story perspective, but definitely worthwhile for trying out a more magic-focused style of play rather than pure melee.

Time to focus on other games!
Redneck Rampage Rides Again: Arkansas

Well, colour me surprised, for I didn't expect that. The sequel was actually a nice improvement over the original. No longer are the levels a massive and confusing mess of dirt brown and the aiming didn't seem to bother me this time. The soundtrack is still limited (but awesome), but fortunately, the levels are shorter and thus, it doesn't loop nearly as fast. The game also had vehicles, but they didn't control all that well. Overall, Rides Again was the game that I wanted Redneck Rampage to be. It's still the worst Build Engine game, though...

Updated my list.
Not that I see myself completing many games, while the backlogue / collection continues to grow... but what the hell - Include me.

1. (20/01) Saints Row IV
Chainsaw warrior

A old gamesworkshop game bought to the PC. Its not great, winning the game is mainly down to persistance rather than any skill as nearly everything is based on dice rolls and luck. Wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.
Include me.

I've been busy and a little under the weather - 'tis the season, you know - and so I haven't had very much time to play; actually, that's a good thing, because Life. But I finished Fate by Numbers today, after reading about it here in the forums: a fun little future noir, done stylishly but for cheap, so it's a no-frills ride of a couple of hours.

http://www.fatebynumbers.com/

It took substantially longer to download than it took to finish. 8)

My slim showing for this year, then, aggregated:

Fate by Numbers
A New Beginning: Final Cut
Amerzone - The Explorer's Legacy
Beneath a Steel Sky
Portal 2 (single player)
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened (Remaster)
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
Lost Civilization
The Blackwell Legacy
Blackwell Unbound
Blackwell Convergence
Dreamscapes: The Sandman
Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin
Syberia
Gone Home
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Borderlands
Evy: Magic Spheres
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers (original)
Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call
Post edited December 26, 2014 by LinustheBold
include me

Just finished AntiChamber. Brain still recovering.
Rouge Legacy
Bit Trip 2: Long Ass Title
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Sleeping Dogs
Metal Gear Rising
Batman: AA
Batman: AC
Mark of the Ninja
Sonic Generations
Shank 2
Gunpoint
Dishonored