It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I did finish few days ago walking dead season 2. No game but plenty of sadness. It was almost so good that I thought I should play first one again.
Just so you know, I've removed people from the OP that have just written 'include me', but haven't listed any games.
6180 the Moon

Fun little game, but quite short. Took 2 hours to finish, unlocking all the achievements on the way.
Wasteland 2

A good game: nice length, interesting missions and characters, addicting gameplay and lots of places to explore. However, I don't think it was quite the next messiah game I hoped it would be. This is mostly because of two reasons: the combat was quite bare-bones and barely any tactical (the only options were pretty much "single shot", "burst fire", "move to cover", "crouch", or "headshot". No aiming at limbs, disabling enemies or anything) but my biggest gripe was the number of bugs. The game is plagued with bugs; they're everywhere, almost all the time. At times it felt like the game was still in beta. I also hated the (NPC) AI: at times it can be a real bonehead. Without trying to spoil too much, the last mission was rage-inducing because all the friendlies would either run around like headless chickens, or fire once, then run around like headless chickens. In addition, one of my characters discovered the power of teleporting to a completely different part of the map when I was in a hurry trying to lockpick a certain door. Thank goodness for LAW rockets, the ultimate lockpick.

If they'd iron out all the bugs, then I wouldn't hesitate to give the game the title of, if not legendary, at least a must-play. Even then, it might not be the next Fallout 2 I was hoping it would be, but at least the next Fallout Tactics, which is pretty damn good too. It's a damn shame about the ridiculous amount of bugs, though.
DProject: Wasteland 2
Would you consider this game worth the full price tag in it's current state?

I was planning on buying it after a second or third patch gets released. However I'm a bit ambivalent about it, due to budget but also due to the amount of bugs and that combat is seemingly a bit shallow.

Thanks.
elendiel7: Would you consider this game worth the full price tag in it's current state?

I was planning on buying it after a second or third patch gets released. However I'm a bit ambivalent about it, due to budget but also due to the amount of bugs and that combat is seemingly a bit shallow.

Thanks.
Tough question: in theory, there is that something that makes the game as addicting as it is, but I would be turning it a blind eye if I simply dismissed all the problems it has. Also, I'm the type of person that doesn't buy anything at a full price out of principle (I paid $15 for Wasteland 2 because I backed it). So, I'd say it probably isn't worth it to buy it a full price. Once you can get it for $15-20, especially if they've released a new patch by then, then I think you should grab it immediately. That is, if isometric tactical turn-based RPGs are your thing in general. If they're not, I don't see how the game could make you think otherwise. While it is a good game, I'm pretty sure you need to have a soft spot for these sort of games in advance in order to fully enjoy them.
elendiel7: Would you consider this game worth the full price tag in it's current state?

Thanks.
DProject: Tough question: in theory, there is that something that makes the game as addicting as it is, but I would be turning it a blind eye if I simply dismissed all the problems it has. Also, I'm the type of person that doesn't buy anything at a full price out of principle (I paid $15 for Wasteland 2 because I backed it). So, I'd say it probably isn't worth it to buy it a full price. Once you can get it for $15-20, especially if they've released a new patch by then, then I think you should grab it immediately. That is, if isometric tactical turn-based RPGs are your thing in general. If they're not, I don't see how the game could make you think otherwise. While it is a good game, I'm pretty sure you need to have a soft spot for these sort of games in advance in order to fully enjoy them.
Biscuit seemed to think that the game is immense, wouldn't that justify the price somehow? It's also pretty funny how hard it is to see the normal price. Until yesterday, I thought the game was 60$, so automatically rejected.
realkman666: Biscuit seemed to think that the game is immense, wouldn't that justify the price somehow? It's also pretty funny how hard it is to see the normal price. Until yesterday, I thought the game was 60$, so automatically rejected.
I'm not saying the game is bad, if that's the idea you got. All I'm saying, is that once they fix some more bugs and lower the price, it will be of tremendously better value than it is at $60 or whatever.

The game is plagued with bugs; they're everywhere, almost all the time. At times it felt like the game was still in beta.
Really? I have not finished my work in Arizona, yet, but until now I found none except a minor one in the inventory (somehow, sometimes I cannot move the weapon mods in a different square to keep a bit of order in the backpack).
I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, though. I heard -but I cannot say if it is true- that the game has several problems with 32-bit OSs.

Edit: btw, do you know if there is a level cap?
Post edited September 28, 2014 by Enebias

The game is plagued with bugs; they're everywhere, almost all the time. At times it felt like the game was still in beta.
Enebias: Really? I have not finished my work in Arizona, yet, but until now I found none except a minor one in the inventory (somehow, sometimes I cannot move the weapon mods in a different square to keep a bit of order in the backpack).
I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, though. I heard -but I cannot say if it is true- that the game has several problems with 32-bit OSs.

Edit: btw, do you know if there is a level cap?
They seem to be more frequent during later in the game. But I'm talking about even the small ones that don't break the game but do a fine job breaking the immersion: for example, once my sniper fired his rifle using the swing axe animation. Guy's so sure of his talent, he can apparently just throw bullets.

As far as I know, there is no level cap. I did every side mission that came naturally my way, but still very regularly continued to level up even during the final segments.

To make myself more clear, there aren't any game-breaking bugs as far as I know, but the little tiny ones that made me stay on my toes constantly; that's why I think they were so annoying. To name a few; a bug that suddenly reduced my party size by one and even a workaround made the 7th character lose all his equipment....in the worst case scenario, this could've included quest items. Also, the sudden appearance of the Mystic Teleport Power was particularly annoying because I was in a rush. Couldn't enjoy the game in full, because I constantly had to be on the lookout in case of bugs. Hope this cleared it up.
Post edited September 28, 2014 by DProject
DProject: (...) Hope this cleared it up.
Yes, thank you! :)
I might have been very lucky -and I certainly believe your words, but I can assure you that until now I did not experience any bug of this kind. Let's see if I can be blessed until the end!
Superfrog HD

Hmmm... I can't exactly call it a bad remake, because it did fix one of the big flaws of the original; the terrible close up that prevented you from seeing what was ahead of you and led into a crapload of death by spikes. It's also easier to control your running and jumping this time around and as a result, it's no longer as frustrating as the original. Oh, and no more weird password system (though the slot-machine minigame is retained).

Of course, it's also easier as a result. Much easier, I would say, thanks to some tweaking of the stages such as making them larger in size (thus making spikes and enemies more visible from a distance), offering far more fruit and coins (thus giving more chances to earn extra lives), eliminating the coins requirement and making almost all the enemies weak to your projectile (whereas in the original, only select enemies were weak to it). Thus, I breezed through the game, whereas I was stuck in quite a few levels in the original. You can also unlock the original levels (with their smaller size, the coin requirements and the original music) by playing the aforementioned slot-machine minigame, which is a welcome bonus.

One thing that I didn't like (aside from the game being easier) was its visuals. Everything from the menu, to the stage selection to the game itself screamed mobile game. From a 2013 game, I did expect a bit more. The music is also pretty lacklustre and it's a shame you can't use the old music for the new stages.

Oh well, time to summon the list.
Post edited September 30, 2014 by Grargar

Thanks.
You might find this deal:
https://torment.inxile-entertainment.com/pledge/codex/rewards?id=45
a little more interesting (if you are interested in Torment, that is). Comes with GOG or Steam key.
Just finished my first campaign of Dragon Age: Origins.
An absolutely thrilling and amazing game.
Specifics: Dwarf Commoner/Rogue, just shy of 64 hours.
Novotnus: You might find this deal:
https://torment.inxile-entertainment.com/pledge/codex/rewards?id=45
a little more interesting (if you are interested in Torment, that is). Comes with GOG or Steam key.
Oh thanks! That's actually quite enticing.