It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just finished on the PC:
The Walking Dead: The Game - Episode 1.

Here's my 2013 list, so far:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post44

EDIT:
Can you do spoiler tags in here?
I'd like to mention my decisions for TWD: Episode 1 in this post.
Post edited January 06, 2013 by MysterD
Has anyone actually started AND finished a game in 2013 yet?
nijuu: Has anyone actually started AND finished a game in 2013 yet?
Yeah, I started The Walking Dead - Episode 1 tonight and finished it.
Yeah, I know...it's ONE episode that took around 2 hours...
Blackwell Convergence for me. Short game, though.
Yes, Blackwell Unbound. But , there's no special merit with a game only 2 hours long ;)
Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in North Point - Jan 2 - 7.5/10

This is a very fun DLC to play. You'll have a blast fighting and defeating the new enemies. Sadly it's way too short and way too easy to beat and you are restricted to the skills that are available to you for the DLC. The FACE meter is used to defeat a special enemy that can only be beaten up once your FACE meter is full. Because of this and the fact that the DLC is separated from the main game you don't carry your bonuses to it. But the "Nightmare" is so easy that you don't even miss them. Another let down is that you cannot replay the missions like in the main game so you'll need to start a new game for that. Nonetheless this was fun to play and at least for me that's an important factor in a game. Had they allow us to replay the missions, made it a little longer and just a little more challenging and my score would be a lot higher.

Complete List
Yes, it took about 15 minutes. It seemed better than "Placeholder."
01-06-13 Shatter (Steam)

Games Finished in 2013
Gabriel Knight 10 mins ago.

I liked it but I did start playing it on Halloween
First game of the year beaten: Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
A decent enough but rather short adventure game. Hardly the best game I've ever played, but nor was it bad.
And I just beat Hotline Miami. I did not get all the masks, nor did I unlock all the weapons, but I've seen the main story (including epilogue). It was fun, but a tad bit on the short side.
Tomb Raider 1
Syberia

And now I've just beat Syberia 2.

They were all fantastic games.
I'm considering to play Lucius or purchase Buldur's Gate 1.
Time to think...
2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1- 360 ; 1/6/2013 8/10- Got this game for free as well & ended up beating it over a couple of days... had I known the quality of this game (which is surprising considering that Telltale Games usually sucks major ass *Minus Wallace & Gromit which is fucking amazing*) I would have picked up the other 4 episodes while they were on sale. One thing that I find extraordinarily funny & almost immersion breaking is Lee's voice. Forget that Professor bs... I think he missed his true calling as a phone sex operator. Other than that minor complaint (which is so fucking hilarious that I find it hard to even call it a complaint), this game tells one helluva story that was well worth the FREE price tag that I got it for.

Full List
Post edited April 20, 2013 by Roberttitus
.D: Tomb Raider 1
Syberia
And now I've just beat Syberia 2.
They were all fantastic games.
I'm considering to play Lucius or purchase Buldur's Gate 1.
Time to think...
you owe it to yourself to play Baldurs Gate 1&2.
Just finished Duke Nukem 1.

I didn't play it when it was first released, but I had a blast playing through it now despite its age. It was pretty fast paced and the levels were large and fun. I played through the individual episodes in 2 or 3 sittings each. I think it's a top notch platformer if you can look past the aged graphics and sound effects, which are actually pretty good for that era.