It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're halfway through the year and I don't believe I have time to finish more games this month, so here's a little summary of games I've finished this year so far (if anyone's interested).
Total (January - June): 37 (+ 2 expansions)
GOG: 9
Steam: 22
Xbox 360: 2
PC Downloads: 4

Damn, I should play more GOG games o_O
List of the games: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/135436/DiseasedProject/Other/GamesFinished2013.txt

I might edit this post and make a short top and bottom list of the games so far, if I get bored at work...

edit: That didn't take long...so here's my Top 6 and Bottom 6 lists so far. Why six? Because of the number of passed months, of course. It's a difficult task and the difference between places can be subjective and microscopical, but here goes anyway.

Top 6
---------
6th: Sleeping Dogs (I love open world games where I can break havoc and move on with my own pace)
5th: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (The X-Ray shots never got old and here I could make tons of them)
4th: Dishonored (great combination of stealth, improvised movement and brutal violence)
3rd: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (best platformer I've probably played....ever)
2nd: FTL - Faster Than Light (a genre I thought I'd have no interest in completely surprised me)
1st and best: Miasmata (I loved the exploration and navigation, and my inner biologist was thrilled)

Bottom 6
--------------
6th: The Temple of Elemental Evil (too short and even with the Co8 modpack suffered from constant crashes)
5th: The Last Express (confusing throughout, jerky animation, lack of subtitles for the most part)
4th: Zombies. (repetitive, ugly and easy)
3rd: Home (short, ugly, limited interactivity, failed to be scary)
2nd: Waxworks (too confusing levels, uninspired combat)
1st and worst: Ghost Master (broken in every way)
Post edited June 28, 2013 by DProject
The Witcher
Finished another game yesterday: Dungeon Siege. It's one of my oldest games, so I have finished it already a few times (or at least started playing it a few times: I can only remember finishing it once for sure), but I never finished the campaign with the Legends or Aranna version. This is the main campaign, but with the items and UI from the expansion. From what I remember, this really balances the game more: now mages have acces to better equipment than robes that only add 50 defense.

It's one of my favourite games, so it was a lot of fun. I managed to do every quest, find every special place and kill every monster, so I really finished it.

Full list
Crysis, 6 years to the day & it STILL looks amazing. I loved all the stealthy aspects of it aswell & that it doesn't televise the various ways to enter a base unless YOU find it.

Crysis: Warhead, looks even better (if that's possible) than Crysis. It has a LOT more foilage & the improved weather now make it Lingshan feel more like a tropical island now. The new Ceph are a pain the ass to fight. Also, Warhead sticks to what Crysis did good & allows multiple approaches that YOU have to find as they don't stick out.
i just finished Sam and Max Season 2 Episode 2: Moai Better Blues [2008]
Dead Space 2
Enjoyed this game. It started out a bit slow but 4-5 chapters in it picks up nicely. I didn't think it was as good as the first game. Not sure if the enemys were faster or the areas were just a little more boxed in but it felt like I was being rushed with little room to do anything other then throw out a slow charge and kill alot of the game in slow motion. Looking forward to getting the 3rd one now.
And I can add another game to the list today! I just finished Thomas Was Alone. A pretty fun indie game, but since I got every achievement, I will not return there. It was fun while it lasted.

Full list
Wimp: Who Stole My Pants?

Very well made puzzle platformer. Not too hard - I was able to get all the "toilet paper rolls", though I did not decide to play the "high score" game.
Pokemon white - been ages since I played a pokemon game was good for wasting time and had a pretty good story for a pokemon game

phoenix wright ace attorney didn't think I was going to like it but decided to give it a chance and had fun with it :)
i just finished the historical campaign mode in Star Wars Battlefront.
Finally finished Red Faction: Guerilla that I started more than a year ago. I had done 1 zone and a half but was a bit too "brutal" and got killed a lot (because, you know, a guy rushing with a hammer cannot live long against an army) so I used a trainer to play the remaining of the game. I however played the DLC without any cheats (but in casual difficulty) and greatly enjoyed it.

So far this year:
- Alone in the Dark 3
- Amnesia Fortnight Prototypes
- Blackwell Convergence
- Blackwell Unbound
- Brutal Legend
- Cognition Episode 1
- Deadlight
- Host Master and the Conquest of Humor
- Host Master Deux: Quest for Identity
- I Am Alive
- Karateka
- Law & Order Legacies
- Lucy & Lola's Big Adventure
- Offspring Fling
- Red Faction: Guerilla
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Syndicate
- The Blackwell Legacy
- The Cave
- The Darkness II
- The Experiment (Experience 112)
-Quest For Glory I

Great! i know people look fondly on them, but I've never been a big fan of Sierra's adventures what with their whole "I hope you bought the guidebook!" thing. Quest For Glory, though, was awesome. Stupid deaths and unwinnable situations were reduced to a minimum, the gameplay was nonlinear and flexible, the writing was funny and lively, overall a really good adventure/RPG game. Now on to II!
Post edited June 29, 2013 by Gazoinks
So I just finished Unepic for the first time and, for good measure, I did it on hard. Well, it was hard all right, especially when there are no invulerability frames on hard. But I enjoyed the hell out of it. Regardless of the frustration of the game, I kept coming back to it, which is not something I can say for most games (where my thoughts are to finish it as quickly as possible to make room for another game). Highly recommended.

And my full list.
Sniper Elite V2

The best sniper related game. The ballistic is pretty good, you need to be silent and discrete, use the atmosphere sounds to shoot without be heard by soldiers. And if you think you're entering a room which become your point of fire, why not using landmine to cover your back ? Yes, this game is awesome, play it !
Freedom Fall

A fun and short game (3 hours).
Differently from most platformers you don't run from the "left to the right" or from "bottom to top" but you fall down. (Most of the time.)
But what truely makes the game fun for me are the messages from the princess. They're kind of cute... deadly cute...

I also updated my list.
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Dotur