It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deponia

Very, very good old-school point & click adventure game. The only problem I have with it is less than optimum performance on my laptop, and one buggy puzzle that wouldn't work even with the right solution - but the devs must have known about it since they added a "skip" option for it. Too bad they didn't actually fix the puzzle itself...
kalirion: Deponia

Very, very good old-school point & click adventure game. The only problem I have with it is less than optimum performance on my laptop, and one buggy puzzle that wouldn't work even with the right solution - but the devs must have known about it since they added a "skip" option for it. Too bad they didn't actually fix the puzzle itself...
I think you can skip every puzzle in Deponia. ;)
kalirion: Deponia

triock: I think you can skip every puzzle in Deponia. ;)
Not the standard adventure game item combination puzzles I'm assuming - unless you plan on skipping playing the game.
I finally managed to finish another game: Call of Duty. A great game, it has to be said. Such a shame the newer ones don't seem to be like this.

Complete list
kojocel: Hm, played some this year, here's a list (in no particular order):

Fallout
Gothic
Gothic 2 Night of the Raven
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
Risen
Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
grinninglich: Can you tell us how many hours did you sink into those? This year i've only managed to finish Fallout 3 as RPG(not exactly a RPG but a large game) and it took 180 hours.

Also you've played but, also finished?
Hey,

I don't recall exactly how many hours I did invest in these games, but I guess I could approximate:
Fallout: about 60 - 70 hours (finished)
Gothic: more than 70 hours (finished)
The Witcher: more than 100 hours (finished)
Risen: 40+ hours
Dragon Age: about 100 hours (finished).

That's about it.
Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach (21st May 11pm)

Better then winter worse then DC. I liked that they changed the weapon models to make them more holiday but there is one enemy which I hated who shot rockets right at you.
Just finished Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams.
One of the best pure platformers I've ever played.
Post edited May 22, 2013 by Thiefer
Magic the Gathering duels of the planeswalker(the first one)

I like magic the gathering so enjoyed this game. All the decks are prebuilt but with all 3 expansions there are enough decks and variation between them to make it intresting.

Completed the main campaign and then two headed giant mode by myself with a mouse and xbox controller. Two headed gaint is well worth playing even by yourself as having control of 2 sets of cards against two opponents adds a extra nice layer of depth and difficulty.
Finishing 2 games on my birthday... LIKE A BOSS.

22. Recettear- PC; 5/23/2013 7/10- This is the second time that I beat this game.... to be absolutely honest, the entire reason that I started playing it this time was because I am basically Jonesin' for the new Animal Crossing game. Don't see the connect? Well, there isn't much of one.... but there is enough for me to justify wanting to play it.

23. Bioshock Infinite- PS3; 5/23/2013 8.5/10- There isn't much I can say about this one without spoiling the plot... the gameplay is solid (for an FPS... my least favorite genre) & the world bright & vibrant (a nice change of pace from the often dull & dim environments in these games). I thoroughly enjoyed the characters themselves.... but the plot.... not so much. While it is a decent plot if you don't actually think of the implications of what it is trying to tell you, the moment you actually put any thought into things, it becomes completely unraveled.... especially the ending. In all fairness, multiverse stories are very hard to properly tell without getting something very seriously fucked up, so I can't fault the writers TOO much.

Full List
Ralackk: Magic the Gathering duels of the planeswalker(the first one)

I like magic the gathering so enjoyed this game. All the decks are prebuilt but with all 3 expansions there are enough decks and variation between them to make it intresting.

Completed the main campaign and then two headed giant mode by myself with a mouse and xbox controller. Two headed gaint is well worth playing even by yourself as having control of 2 sets of cards against two opponents adds a extra nice layer of depth and difficulty.
Did you finally get it completely unlocked, every card for every expansion? That was my main goal for along time, but I never quite finished. It was a great game. The sequels are well done too, but this first one held a close spot in my heart like Microprose's 1997 MTG game.
vulchor: Did you finally get it completely unlocked, every card for every expansion? That was my main goal for along time, but I never quite finished. It was a great game. The sequels are well done too, but this first one held a close spot in my heart like Microprose's 1997 MTG game.
Nah, just completed all the challenges, main campaign and then the two headed(coop) campaign by myself. Not a big fan of some of the decks, like blue ones. Once I had ears of the elves unlocked I played that one for a long time. Then I unlocked the vampire deck and pretty much stuck with it as my main deck. Used Eons of Evil as my secondary deck in coop. It made a pretty strong team, with enough instant killing cards to deal with anything nasty the enemys had.
Ralackk: Nah, just completed all the challenges, main campaign and then the two headed(coop) campaign by myself. Not a big fan of some of the decks, like blue ones. Once I had ears of the elves unlocked I played that one for a long time. Then I unlocked the vampire deck and pretty much stuck with it as my main deck. Used Eons of Evil as my secondary deck in coop. It made a pretty strong team, with enough instant killing cards to deal with anything nasty the enemys had.
Too bad you didn't either.

I really loved the Blue decks for Two-Headed Giant. Practically no deck can go wrong with a partner doing flying and couters.
Back to the future episodes 1 - 5. Not bad. Hard to see who the intended audience was. Still very pricey for its length IMHO. controls weren't great. Plot, visuals and audio were all pretty good though.
Incredipede

This is the first game I actually regret buying from gog. Its not a terrible game, art style is nice but its no better gameplay wise then 100's of physics based flash games you can play for free on the internet.

I was under the impression that you build a creature and it would attempt to solve the challenges by itself. Once I got into the game and found out you had to try controlling these awkward things I was a little disapointed. Managed to complete the game all the same but wish I had looked into it more before getting it.
Just finished Unmechanical.
Gotta get it out of the way first. An unbelievably SHORT game.
That being said, it has some great puzzles, it's beautiful, atmospheric and very well done.
But wow...again, the game can be beaten in an hour knowing exactly what to do, and being precise while doing it.