It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

u2jedi: It's not a spolier, that's why you are there, to keep the secret of Raccoon City. PLUS the official trailer, hunting Leon. spoilers......
I was referring to revealing what happens at the end of the Call of Duty Black OPS game.
Atlantis: The Lost Tales (9th April 2013 1:45pm)

I love, like and hate Atlantis. I love/like the music (I'm so buying the soundtrack), the graphics, feel of the world. The gameplay is like Myst but improved (feels much smoother then what rememnber Myst being).

I hated some of the storyline parts example you met Agatha in a field with a new friendly but he turns on you within 3 mins of meeting him . Also the lion mouth puzzle which you have to 5 or 6 times is annoying (same solution every time).

However I will be picking up Atlantis 2 and 3 when they go on sale (I hope the other two come to gog)
I just finished BioShock Infinite.

GOTY 2013, maybe best game ever. The incredible city of Columbia looks less interesting than Rapture at the beginning, but it's a mistake. The gameplay is really good, using some mechanics missing in the first BioShock. But more of an FPS, BioShock Infinite is a real adventure/action game. Elizabeth is one of the best AI ever, she help you, and she never bother you. And I didn't speak about the story in this little review, but trust me, this aspect is the most important for the dev team, and we can feel this in game. Also, sound atmosphere is perfect. Play it, please, play it because we have a master piece here !
Finished Offspring Fling and it was a very nice game. Well done difficulty, enjoyable levels and good progression.

This year :
- Amnesia Fortnight Prototypes
- Brutal Legend
- Host Master and the Conquest of Humor
- Host Master Deux: Quest for Identity
- I Am Alive
- Offspring Fling
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Syndicate
- The Blackwell Legacy
- The Cave
- The Darkness II
- The Experiment (Experience 112)
10/04/2013: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: Have I mentioned yet that I hate Cliffhanger Endings? Have I mentioned that it's the 3rd game in the series to finish on a Cliffhanger? Have I mentioned that I'm still going to grab the rest of the series?

Full list here
Galactic Arms Race

Finished the solo missions. As this is a primarily multiplayer game, it's no surprise that the solo "campaign" leaves a lot to be desired.
Super Mario Galaxy (Luigi + 100%):

So I decided to finish off the Luigi part of the game and do the rest of the game (99% with Mario). Still liked the game for the most part, but good god the camera gets in the way sometimes.

List of games I've finished so far.
The Cat Lady

Wow, what a game. I didn't expect it to turn out like it did :D. Will ply again but I have to decompress as the game is quite heavy, whew :D
Just finished Eufloria. Kinda nice - i like the idea, however the single player is teeeediiious. The gameplay would be far more interesting as 10 player multiplayer or so.
Satazius

Barely managed to finish it on Easy, on the second-to-last life of my last (out of 9!) continues. So yeah, not exactly so easy. I'll probably try Normal from time to time, but don't really expect to beat it any time soon.

Good game though.
Resident evil 6, also some other games, doesn't really ring a bell just now.

Evil 6, wasn't scary, some points really mediocre. That china marketplace looked like crap. Chris's campaign was most boring, but good for me, I played Jake and Sherry's campaign last so I left with good taste in my mouth.

Took over 30 hours to play those all and I liked it. not always but it wasn't bad. Those bosses were sometimes a bit crap but what can you do, there was plenty.

If some monsters are never gonna die, why they people don't ever but some C4 in that corpse or something.

Anyway, I've played worse games.
Finished up World in Conflict: Complete last night. On the whole, an enjoyable action RTS with unrelenting pace with the game gets going. It's almost overwhelming in the thick of it, and sometimes it can't be hard to tell if you're playing correctly or just letting whatever is going to happen occur. However, the frenetic pitch of the game made it incredibly fun. The Cold War-era story was fun (nothing amazing), and with the expansion included portrayed both sides of the conflict equitably.

So far:
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor Allied Assault (Base)
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
World in Conflict: Complete
The Walking Dead, started yesterday, finished tonight.

I have a lot of complains to do about the game, but all of them disappear when you're playing the last chapter. This game is awesome, characters looks alive, you can feel their minds at every time, the story is chaotic and the atmosphere is totally oppressing. Get it if you don't have, the game deserve the GOTY 2012.
Bleed

Finished on Hard difficulty, not sure I have the skill or patience for Very Hard.

I kept feeling like I should be enjoying the game a lot more than I did. Maybe because I wasn't very good at it.

Super Hexagon

Finally! Only took about 33-34 hours....

Forceline

Nice humor, too bad it's only present in the intro, ending, and a few of the latter boss fights. The gameplay itself I found somewhat dull.
Post edited April 14, 2013 by kalirion
Just finished: Lego: Pirates of the Caribbean and Batman 2 for X-360.
Pweeeh, so now i have played all of them (ex. the one for the WiiU)
Lord of the Rings was the most fun. Batman and Harry Potter the worst.

Now i am free for some serious gaming.