It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For my own doing, I've actually finished quite many this year. I usually tend to stick with the same game for a long time, especially if there's multiplayer in it. But there were many good deals on GOG this year, and I had to up my play rate if I ever want to play everything I've bought :p

Here's my list:

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
Divinity 2: Developer's Cut
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westhaven
Overlord + Raising Hell
Faster than Light
Skyrim (finally finished the main story for that, lol)
Tales of Monkey Island (chapters 1-5)
Legend of Grimrock
Gothic 3
Stronghold HD
Flight of the Amazon Queen
The Longest Journey
Driftmoon

Currently playing King's Bounty: Crossworlds. I will finish the Armored Princess campaign before the year is over, but the other campaigns will carry over into next year. It's a very, very big game that has managed to exceed my expectations.

Other games I played, which you can't really "finish" because multiplayer is their main component:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Neverwinter Nights 2 (online PWs)
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
The alpha of an RTS/MOBA which I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention.

Also played Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup, which I still haven't managed to beat. And of course Dwarf Fortress
Post edited December 13, 2013 by shadowbaneaxe
Atlantis 3 (14th december 11:51pm)

This is a weird game. Good looking but personally I don't think the soundtrack is has strong as the first two. Also the game is kind of short. The story does make sense but you have to really think about it.

Ps vote for the next two to be on gog I want to play them.
Just finished Midnight Mysteries: Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy.
I finished Thief II, Clive Barker's Undying, Descent III, Guacamelee, Halo 4, Legacy of kain Blood Omen, Call of duty Modern Warfare 3.

Now I am playing Spellforce, Unreal gold and I will play System Shock 2. X)
I finished Tomb Raider(the reboot one from square enix), Clive Barker's Undying, System Shock 2, Bioshock Infinite(what a great game, what a great character was Elizabeth), Outlast, Sleeping Dogs and I think that's about it.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by alexbowwow
It was a very good gaming year here and this was really good for me to get so many games played. I hope to get through even more in the coming year now that I only play my favorite MMO very casually but we'll see. I do tend to change my mind a lot. I'm thinking I might focus on some of my oldest games, mainly RPGs but again, we shall see.

Anyway, here's what I got through this year:

01. Jade Empire
02. Hard Reset
03. Halo: Combat Evolved
04. Halo 2
05. Section 8: Prejudice
06. Canabalt
07. Of Orcs and Men
08. The Shivah
09. Battlefield Bad Company 2
10. F.E.A.R.
11. Flatout: Ultimate Carnage
12. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
13. Fable III
14. Assassin's Creed
15. Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II
16. Crysis
17. Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising
18. Crysis: Warhead
19. Unmechanical
20. 9.03m
So far I've finished:

GB\GBC\GBA
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Super Mario Advance IV: Super Mario Brothers III
Super Mario Land

DS\3DS
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Resident Evil Revelations

Computer
Beyond Good and Evil
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword III: The Sleeping Dragon
Broken Sword IV: The Angel of Death
Dead Island
Dead Space
Grim Fandango

I should also be able to finish
Onimusha Tactics
Pushmo
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
An RPG that I have yet to pick - probably Neverwinter Nights 1 or Baldur's Gate 1.
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Reveenka
Botanicula

It was really gorgeous but the puzzles were far from perfect, especially near the end.
Shadow Warrior (2013)

Pretty good first person shooter/slicer with actually rather decent plot/writing (didn't expect that one!), but I kind of grew tired of the whole "kill all the spawning enemies in a room for the exit to unlock" shtick.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by kalirion
Finished The Dig!

It was pretty much exactly what I was hoping for in a game. It is too bad lucasarts didn't just keep on making adventure games. So that clears off my Needed Games list, now down to the Wanted Games list :) Also I can finally read the book The Dig, which I've been lugging around for over a decade. :D

Thank You Momo1991 & K_1269
Gothic 1 and 3, Divine Divinity, Diablo 1. All these replayed. And that's about it. Not too much time anymore and a very old rig.
Post edited December 16, 2013 by Melvinica
Got another one in before year's end. I finally finished Ultima I today! I had fun with it.
Zombie Shooter. OK game for €1,29.
OMG there are Zombies. Hordes of Zombies.

The game comes with 3 play mods:
a small campaign
Survivor
Gun Stand

Gun Stand: you control a turret standing behind a protective circle. Hordes of Zombies try to reach you, destroying the
protection and than you. They are the same as in all other mods. If you eliminate enough you get a one time smart bomb killing everything on screen. Not very funny, because there are so many of them that you just rotate the turret
and hope for the next bomb.

Survivor: How long do you last? Starting in an small field hordes of Zombies try to get you. After you killed enough
of them the level boss comes. You can find equipment (ammo/cash/armor/health....) from normal enemies. The biggy leaves the next better weapon.

Campaign: find the exit to the next level. Doing so you must first reach the power supplant and than the exit.
In most cases you need to find 1-2 dynamite packs to open the way.
As usual to reach the power supplant you must kill hordes of Zombies. After you have done that, some doors open
and hordes of Zombies chase you.
In some level you can control a turret for better killing but beware that some my chew on you.
Equipment (ammo/armor/money/health.....) can be found destroying objects or killing Zombies...be fast they
vanish. Killing the enemies gets you exp. and you can level up.
Between the stages you can buy better equipment with your earned money and distribute you points for more
health, power, speed and accuracy.

Now the tactic in the game is either stay in motion for collecting everything. Or find a save place and make a stand there. The KI ...well they are Zombies they just run at you.

The graphics are ok, after 2 minutes you will only see red (or green if you select that) on the floor.
Control is ok, sometimes you are stopped by hidden barriers.
Sound is good.
I finishing Mafia II after getting it free from the Golden Joystick voting a couple months ago. After starting out fairly well, I found that it quickly descended into a rather mundane experience. You're not playing as a gangster, you're playing as Vito (the main character) and you will be doing exactly what the game what him to do. Despite being set in an open world, the game proceeds linearly with few (if any) optional sidequests and nothing to do aside from playing through the story. That isn't even the worst of it, I enjoyed the gunplay of the game - it felt brutal and appropriate for the setting, but the game is dominated by driving. Every mission has you driving all the over the city to get to the next story bit. I checked the game stats and by the end I had driven over 130 miles and the world is not exceptionally large. Having said that, the city feels alive with enough people and traffic present to keep it from feeling empty.

So overall, the game suffers for railroading the player down the story it wants to tell.

So far:
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor Allied Assault (Base)
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
World in Conflict: Complete
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Medal of Honor: Airborne
System Shock 2
Mass Effect 1
Mirror's Edge
Mass Effect 2
Crysis
N v2.0
Mass Effect 3
Stronghold HD
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault of Dark Athena
Crysis 2
Carmegeddon
Max Payne
Mafia II
16/12/2013: Shadowrun Returns: Quite fun, even though short. Will have to go look for UGC later on.

Full list here