It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crysis

Fantastic FPS. I enjoyed it as much as Stalker SoC. Its one of the best FPS that ive ever played.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post118

Yakuza: Dead Souls
Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2
Heretic777: Crysis

Fantastic FPS. I enjoyed it as much as Stalker SoC. Its one of the best FPS that ive ever played.
I haven't gotten to any of the Crysis games yet but they are on the list. Glad to hear it is that good considering how good I am finding Stalker to be. Stalker is amazing in my opinion. I'm having a great time with it.

Sometimes I am glad to be behind the times. I have so many really good games to look forward to and I got them all for so cheap since they were all older and on sale when I bought them. :D
Post edited August 04, 2013 by dirtyharry50
eXceed - Gun Bullet Children

Finished with Kagaya on Hard, but using both the show hitbox & autobomb options, which made it far easier than even Jamestown. Did end up using a couple continues.

Fun bullet hell, will try with other characters as well. Too bad the dialog is not localized - had to read the script on the website.
Finished DLC Quest + Live Freemium or Die. I already finished the base game in the past but I enjoyed playing it again. It seemed to me that the addon was longer.
Just finished Faerie Solitaire. I was skeptical at first, but I actually ended up really enjoying it.
Cognition Episode 3 - Similar to episode 1&2. Main story moves forward nicely in this one, downside is less locations. Overall well made like the previous episodes through.

Sleeping Dogs - Had great fun with this game. Well made with a good main story and cool KungFu. Liked this one very much and would recommend it without hesitation.

Organ Trail: Directors Cut - Very fun short little game with great replay value. Never played the original, so can't compare the two through.

The Walking Dead - Best Telltale Game I've played so far. Well made, with interesting characters and choices. Only critic would be the inability to skip dialogue, which for me diminishes the replay value, and that sometimes the time to make a choice is a bit short when you don't play the game in your native language. The 400 Days DLC seemed more geared towards the comming sequel than the original game and imho might be best played then.

Complete list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post132
Post edited August 10, 2013 by K_1269
K_1269: The Walking Dead - Best Telltale Game I've played so far. Well made, with interesting characters and choices. Only critic would be the inability to skip dialogue, which for me diminishes the replay value, and that sometimes the time to make a choice is a bit short when you don't play the game in your native language. The 400 Days DLC seemed more geared towards the comming sequel than the original game and imho might be best played then.
Do you take some screenshots of your choices at the end of chapters ? It can be great to compare ourself :-)
You can see mine in my Steam profile, if you're interested.
K_1269: The Walking Dead ...
benderz: Do you take some screenshots of your choices at the end of chapters ? It can be great to compare ourself :-)
You can see mine in my Steam profile, if you're interested.
No, unfortunately I didn't think of that . Would have been a great idea through :)

[Edit} Huh, didn't recognize you at 1st. What game is the new avatar from?
Post edited August 05, 2013 by K_1269
I just finished the story mode in Mobile Suit Gundam journey to Jaburo.
K_1269: [Edit} Huh, didn't recognize you at 1st. What game is the new avatar from?
It come from the new Rise of the Triad. I guess I will not keep it a long time, and switch to the old one soon :-)
Just completed Darksiders.

Feeling underwhelmed since I spent most of the game in "well, I've played this much, might as well try to finish it..." mode. I liked most of the puzzle elements in the game (except towards near the end, where it felt like the developers just wanted to meet deadlines), but the story was a poorly-executed, incoherent mess that was impossible to follow. This, compounded by the protagonist's lack of personality, it was very hard to find any motivation for why you were doing anything.

And the combat was also incredibly repetitive, with the same enemies being thrown at you again and again; constantly being locked in rooms until you defeated everyone; and seldom mixing things up by forcing you to do something else besides button-mash. The more-strategic enemies/bosses usually just meant you would have to use your dash move when saw them lavishly prepare certain attacks. (ie, button-mash, do a dash if you see a sweeping and/or power-attack coming at you, resume button mashing.)

Overall, it's a good game, but not one I could really recommend to anyone. Skip it.
Just finished Experiment 12 - An...interesting...game. There are certainly some really surreal/interesting chapters; some obviously better than others. Anyway, it's definitely worth checking out.
I just finished Sam and Max Season 2 Episode 4 Chariots of the Dogs.
LA Noire

Amazingly ambitious game with a few frustrations. I almost quit playing it on more than one occasion. I'm glad I didn't.

The visuals and details are quite amazing for a 2 year old game. Especially the actors in the game (not only voices, but they modeled all the actors after the talent). Seeing Greg Grunberg, John Noble, Andrew Connolly and 60+ other notable actors in game was quite impressive from a technical perspective... and hence, the voice acting was pretty good ;)

i love the clue finding and interrogating mechanics... sadly, these were quite flawed. More sadly, this isn't just my opinion as you have the ability to see how the community answers and every time I checked choices were split around the 40% mark between 2 choices. The graphics were clearly good enough that human emotion can help you see where the logic is... but too many places split the logic between 2 answers forcing you into a developer mind reading mini-game... which is not fun for me.

To anyone that hasn't played this game, I'd suggest this short video for what it has in store:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zhtGEA9TyA