It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished in 2013:

Bionic Commando (Gameboy)
Fantasy Defense (Ipad)
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (Ipad)
Halo 4 (360)
Little Inferno (Ipad)
Mega Man (NES)
Mega Man II (NES) *
Mega Man III (NES) *
Mega Man VI (NES)
Plants vs. Zombies (Iphone)
Plants vs. Zombies HD (Ipad)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
Pudding Monsters (Iphone)
Pudding Monsters HD (Ipad)
Realms of Arkania 2: Star Trail (PC) **
Realms of Arkania 3: Shadows over Riva (PC)
Shadow Warriors (Aka Ninja Gaiden Shadow, Gameboy) *
Shadowgate Classic (Gameboy Color)
Street Fighter II (Gameboy)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles in Time (SNES) *
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus (XBLA)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Wordwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel (GBA)

* Some of these I make a habit of playing through at least once a year.
** Took me almost 20 years to bring myself to end it. Loved every minute.
Post edited July 10, 2013 by Mavado
I just finished Sword of the Stars: The Pit. D: That was fucking intense, even on Easy >_<
The only thing I've finished was The Witcher. It's amazing how little time I have to play :(
And now I've finished Aeon Command. Nice casual game :).
Post edited July 10, 2013 by blotunga
I just finished Hotline Miami.

It took me five hours but the game felt longer.
The music fit the game perfectly but I won't listen to it seperately.
Overall it's a good game and everyone should give it a try. Even if it's just for the drugs and violence.

Other finished games of 2013.
Dotur: I just finished Hotline Miami.
You beat me by 2 hours. ;)

EDIT: Meaning, I beat it 2 hours after you - I've got no idea how long it took me, didn't track the time :)
Post edited July 07, 2013 by Leroux
Steam tells me it took me 9 hours. I am a slow person u__u'
Icewind dale
kalirion: They Bleed Pixels

Fun, hard game. No way am I going for all the badges/achievements, but it sucks that I'm just 7 short of unlocking the final 3 artworks.
Antimateria: So first game ever which actually is name worthy?
Well, there were a lot of blood pixels spent on the game, that's true enough.
Just finished Dust: an Elysian Tail in around 12h.

Man, what a game, what a game! Especially when you think it took 4 years to only ONE guy to make it! So, of course, if you have anything against anthropomorphized animals, this game is not for you. But if this is not a problem for you, then you're in for a hell of a ride!

Visually stunning, scenaristically gripping, extremely well executed, Dust deserves all the praise I had read about it before buying it on Steam. I even regret to have bought it on sale, since this was a game worth its full price, at least to support the creator and to help him create new games!

12 hours is a good lenght for a beat'em all platformer, I think. No, it's not a button-mashing game, since against some enemies this doesn't work at all. Plus there are lots of hidden rooms, treasures and bonus (non playable) characters from the indy scene (I got Super Meat Boy and a couple of others), and the puzzle you sometimes have to solve to progress in the game are quite cleverly done.

So far it's one of my favorite games of 2013 and I'll certainly replay it (or complete the missing achievements) one of these days. In fact, when I read my list of completed games of 2013, I realize that there are more "indy" games than AAA games... ^_^

So far in 2013 : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post31
7-4 Rogue Legacy - There's still a lot left to unlock, but I beat the final boss, so I'm adding this to my list. The game can be challenging, but also really fun.

7-8 Flower - Very relaxing game. It has very simple game-play, but I enjoyed it.

Full List
Austrobogulator: All right, post your lists in this thread. Once you've done that I'll add a link to your post here.
This might have been asked before, but is there a meaning behind the fact that some users/links in the OP are printed in bold? Just curious.
Post edited July 09, 2013 by Leroux
Austrobogulator: All right, post your lists in this thread. Once you've done that I'll add a link to your post here.
Leroux: This might have been asked before, but is there a meaning behind the fact that some users/links in the OP are printed in bold? Just curious.
Just people's lists I'm highlighting as being particularly good lists. ie. people that at least have 10+ games finished so far.
Leroux: This might have been asked before, but is there a meaning behind the fact that some users/links in the OP are printed in bold? Just curious.
Austrobogulator: Just people's lists I'm highlighting as being particularly good lists. ie. people that at least have 10+ games finished so far.
Oh, ok. Thanks!
Just finished Zelda II - not as bad as I expected, but to be fair, I did end up doing a lot of save scumming =|
Just finished Ultima I, I guess. It's aged terribly, and was not enjoyable at all, but now I at least have some more perspective on early CRPGs game design/mechanics worked.