It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

2013-01-11 Home (PC)
2013-02-11 Hill Climb Racing (Android)
Marcinkonys: 2013-01-11 Home (PC)
Hill climb? Sounds a bit weird game. =)
Finished A Journey Down: Chapter One

Nice little adventure, but nothing that impressed and captivated me too much. Still good value when aquired in an indie bundle.

Complete list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post132
Post edited February 21, 2013 by K_1269
21/02/2013: Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned (Who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise): More fun, though it did feel like a shooting gallery at times. On to the next DLC.

Full list here
Finished Deponia as well. I completely agree with Fever_Discordia - it's very well balanced game, beatiful graphics, good story, nice characters, some references to classic adventures (like Monkey Island), very good voice acting and music (Huzzah song is briliant :D), neither too easy nor too hard. Damn, I sooo want to play the next part - Chaos on Deponia. :/ Oh well, hope it wil be in some bundle soon. :D

edit: forgot to add couple of things - I got all achievements (except the pointless one aka droggeljug) - yay :D and also the game can be very immersive - I finished it today at 3AM CET although I was very sleepy before.
Final verdict - 85/100.
Post edited February 22, 2013 by triock
Marcinkonys: 2013-01-11 Home (PC)
Antimateria: Hill climb? Sounds a bit weird game. =)
Yeah, it's probably not one of these games you can really pass (I mean, it doesn't have an obvious ENDING). Given that university stuff leaves me with little time to play, and given the amount of time I spent on this one, I'd consider unlocking every stage, as well as every vehicle, like an ending :P
Hocus pocus 22nd Feb 7:43pm

I liked the game. 2D side scroller fun at its best. I would say Duke Nukem 2 is better but only by a bit
Finished Alter Ego

Good mystery adventure, until the last 3rd of the game, when the pace changes and the actual playing part is reduced greatly. Also, the ending left much to be desired. Not sure if the game was rushed, or this was intentional, but the last part of it did destroy the otherwise positive experience for me.

Complete list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post132
I've just finished the missions from Nation Red. As they can still be finished for more stars, this game doesn't really seem completed, but it's a start.

Complete list
The last game I finished is The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn.
I really enjoyed this platformer ! The game is good, and memories around Tintin was here so it was fun !
8. Hitman: Absolution- PS3; 2/22/2013 7.5/10- This game in my opinion is basically MGS without all the Bullshit (For those who don't know... I hate the MGS games). You don't get interrupted by 10 minute cutscenes every five minutes of gameplay nor do you have to sit through boring 20 minute briefing cutscenes.... in fact, there is barely any story at all (which I find to be a bit disappointing honestly). Don't get me wrong... the game has a story to it, but the story is more of a tool to get you from point A to point B than it is the gripping narrative I hoped it would be. One plus side for some would be the sheer amount of replayability that the game offers. There is just an insane number of was to kill most of your targets... be it by the AGB approach, the stealthy waiting game, the use of the environment to make "accidents" happen or even by poisoning your target's food/drinks. Overall, the game was certainly an enjoyable experience & in the right hands could potentially be a 10/10 game... just not in mine.

Full List
Post edited April 20, 2013 by Roberttitus
Antimateria: Hill climb? Sounds a bit weird game. =)
Marcinkonys: Yeah, it's probably not one of these games you can really pass (I mean, it doesn't have an obvious ENDING). Given that university stuff leaves me with little time to play, and given the amount of time I spent on this one, I'd consider unlocking every stage, as well as every vehicle, like an ending :P
I just sat down and thought "some people again will hate me". =)

I was wrong.. Only game right now what I like is infact Anodyne.
I did a quick play-through of 'Home' last night, its an interesting arty little thing that would have been a cool find as a free flash game on NewGrounds and OK in an indie bundle but I'm glad I didn't pay money just for my hour-and-a-half play experience
Sure the idea is to have multiple playthoughs to explore other choices you make but as so much of it would be identical anyway, I just wanted to look up other people's experiences on the internet instead, but at least it made me want to do that I suppose
Full list here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post107
Post edited February 23, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
Just finished a playthrough of System Shock 2. : ) Navy soldier, hard difficulty.

Stil a damn good game, and it still is great to see it here.
I just completed the campaign in Halo 4 on normal. I really had a lot of fun with the campaign and I thought the gameplay was the best in the series.