It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Over 55 of your most-wishlisted games on sale for up to 90% off

REMINDER: There are still a few days left so come and get your love! Whether it's in the form of immersive roleplaying, whimsical brain-teasing, or blood-pumping action, these games will help you express all kinds!

Is this love that you're feeling? It certainly is: our <span class="bold">From Wishlists, With Love</span> sale kicks off today, with 55+ of the most-wishlisted games ever up to 90% off for 6 whole days!

So what is it that gamers wish for the most? How do you quantify love and desire?
We think our crack team of back-end devs and mathletes now hold the formula: a factor of GOG.com's fondness for gamers, and gamers' love for our games. Plus a healthy dash of happy thoughts. It's all very scientific and accurate, you see. Best not to ask many questions.

Without further ado we now reveal the secret! From Wishlists, With Love, the most-coveted deals ever on GOG.com, featuring: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of The Year Edition (-50%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-75%), Psychonauts (-90%), as well as Darkest Dungeon (-50%) – and so many, many more.

So fill your heart with love and visit your happy place: The most-wishlisted-games-ever on GOG.com are up to 90% off in the <span class="bold">From Wishlists, With Love</span> sale. It's time to finally go get' em!
The sale will last until February 20, 17:00 UTC.
Painted_Doll: Undertale ? Firewatch ? Shovel Knight ?

How many wishlists have you checked ? 100 ? 200 ?
All of them were on my wishlist. So I think they took a good look. :P
I decided to get the Master of Orion upgrade pack. Since I already have the main game and the DLC it felt obvious for me to get this last addition of content, especially for the "Evil" Terran race and the artbook.
Haven't read the thread... But I got Hotline Miami for free. I have that game on steam already, and won't claim the game I got here, eventhough I'd love a DRM free version of the game.

:)

There would be nice with a warning or something, or else I'd have to make sure my wishlist is up to date at all times in order not to get offers I'm not interested in. (free games are kind no matter what, though, can't complain over that)
Thanks GOG, might just go pick up Solus Project now.
Nice sale, bought a few titles from wishlist. ;)

Cheers
I bought Arcanum. Looks good.
I finally decided to grab only one game from the sale: The Witness. Going by the rule "only buy the games I'm really interested in," does wonders for my wallet. ;) There's also no sense in adding even more stuff to my backlog that I may not play anytime soon (or ever =/).
penumbren:
WTF
GOG support is not even trying (check attachment).
LOL

It directs to https://www.gog.com/forum/general/from_wishlists_with_love_sale_now_on_87adb/post126
Attachments:
wtf.png (17 Kb)

with 55+ of the most-wishlisted games ever
Painted_Doll: Undertale ? Firewatch ? Shovel Knight ?

How many wishlists have you checked ? 100 ? 200 ?
They must have software that can easily check all the wishlists at once and sort the info based on references to the "most wanted" games.
Witcher 3 GOTY edition being at its lowest price yet is torture. I _really_ want to pick it up but I've yet to finish The Witcher 1, not played TW2 yet and still finishing of Pillars of Eternity.

but TW3 looks so good, and I've had close friends really recommend it ...
tarasis: Witcher 3 GOTY edition being at its lowest price yet is torture. I _really_ want to pick it up but I've yet to finish The Witcher 1, not played TW2 yet and still finishing of Pillars of Eternity.
Congratulations, you've resisted the temptation! That's good news. The bad ones are that the game will be probably discounted soon and the price may be even lower ;)
tarasis: Witcher 3 GOTY edition being at its lowest price yet is torture. I _really_ want to pick it up but I've yet to finish The Witcher 1, not played TW2 yet and still finishing of Pillars of Eternity.

but TW3 looks so good, and I've had close friends really recommend it ...
Sounds like you have plenty of time to pick it up; eventually (a year+?) it'll get to -75% off, I'd assume.
ciemnogrodzianin: Congratulations, you've resisted the temptation! That's good news. The bad ones are that the game will be probably discounted soon and the price may be even lower ;)
Heh totally did, and yes your right. Hopefully not till Easter or later. When its 66-75% off I suspect I won't resist any longer.

tarasis:
tfishell: Sounds like you have plenty of time to pick it up; eventually (a year+?) it'll get to -75% off, I'd assume.
*chuckles* yeah, I've already waited a while trying to get the others out of the road. I'm hoping at Easter it will drop more.