It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Over 55 of your most-wishlisted games on sale for up to 90% off

REMINDER: There are still a few days left so come and get your love! Whether it's in the form of immersive roleplaying, whimsical brain-teasing, or blood-pumping action, these games will help you express all kinds!

Is this love that you're feeling? It certainly is: our <span class="bold">From Wishlists, With Love</span> sale kicks off today, with 55+ of the most-wishlisted games ever up to 90% off for 6 whole days!

So what is it that gamers wish for the most? How do you quantify love and desire?
We think our crack team of back-end devs and mathletes now hold the formula: a factor of GOG.com's fondness for gamers, and gamers' love for our games. Plus a healthy dash of happy thoughts. It's all very scientific and accurate, you see. Best not to ask many questions.

Without further ado we now reveal the secret! From Wishlists, With Love, the most-coveted deals ever on GOG.com, featuring: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of The Year Edition (-50%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-75%), Psychonauts (-90%), as well as Darkest Dungeon (-50%) – and so many, many more.

So fill your heart with love and visit your happy place: The most-wishlisted-games-ever on GOG.com are up to 90% off in the <span class="bold">From Wishlists, With Love</span> sale. It's time to finally go get' em!
The sale will last until February 20, 17:00 UTC.
flanner: what about friday addition? will be or wont be?
mecharma: Nope, not this week :)
It's a pity, there wasn't that much in this sale for GOG regulars, unless your happy with jumping on rather new, hence higher priced, games for up to half the price. Guess I'll have to get this week's hugs in real life then ;-P
Post edited February 17, 2017 by DeMignon
Picked up firewatch and system shock 1. I never played either. Excited to try them out after beating pillars of eternity again since picking up the DLC in the last sale.

amrit9037:
autocorrect is killing me...
Post edited February 17, 2017 by JLH
high rated
JLH: Picked up firewatch and system shock 1. I never played either. Excited to try then out after beating pillars of eternity again since picking up the doc in the last sale.
System Shock 1 is good if you don't mind graphics.
mecharma:
ValamirCleaver:
So I contacted Paradox and got this reply (see attachment).
Now can someone from GOG team confirm that who exactly is screwing GOG customers?
Attachments:
paradox.png (22 Kb)
Post edited February 17, 2017 by amrit9037
amrit9037: So I contacted Paradox and got this reply (see attachment).
If I received that response from Paradox regarding this issue then I would directly contact GOG customer service forwarding this information with my inquiry of the availability of upgrade for PoE. Though I has trouble reconciling Paradox's response in light of the fact that there are already many other games on GOG that offer upgrade paths. Though I am curious as to what response you would receive. I would hope that this would not remain unresolved with Paradox, Obsidian & GOG "pointing fingers at each other".
ValamirCleaver:
Sent this to GOG support. Let's see what I get.
high rated
We don't currently have a way of providing the upgrades, unfortunately. However, as this has been flagged up by quite a few of you, we're looking into what can be done so we can make the upgrades. Will keep you posted.
Post edited February 17, 2017 by fables22
Has anyone tried The Solus Project? Is it similar to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter?
No weekend promo ?
Painted_Doll: No weekend promo ?
As mecharma said:

mecharma: Nope, not this week :)
Tarhiel: As mecharma said:
Another boring Gog weekend . :(
Tarhiel: As mecharma said:
Painted_Doll: Another boring Gog weekend . :(
Why? You have this promo! :D I have already made my dreams come true, since they had many of my wishlist entries :)
fables22: We don't currently have a way of providing the upgrades, unfortunately. However, as this has been flagged up by quite a few of you, we're looking into what can be done so we can make the upgrades. Will keep you posted.
And one more name to the flag up, would love to have the opportunity to move up from the Hero edition.
RWarehall: And one more name to the flag up, would love to have the opportunity to move up from the Hero edition.
I'd love to move up to any edition that makes it look like I actually own the game. Having the pre-order edition always makes me double check that I do in fact own the game when it goes on sale.
Tarhiel: Why? You have this promo! :D I have already made my dreams come true, since they had many of my wishlist entries :)
Well , good for you .
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried The Solus Project? Is it similar to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter?
Somehow the game is very popular on Steam - 100k+ sales (expected < 10k)? 'Space' + 'Survival' sells well, I guess. Or was it bundled into a SteamVR promo?