It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Thank You :)
Hyper Fighters @ https://www.indiegala.com/store

Edit:
For those having problems like the ones I've mentioned a couple of posts before: I've contacted their support and everything is working as intended again (with my email address).
Post edited July 23, 2015 by Kianie
Kianie: Hyper Fighters @ https://www.indiegala.com/store

Edit:
For those having problems like the ones I've mentioned a couple of posts before: I've contacted their support and everything is working as intended again (with my email address).
thank you :)

Edit:
Thank you for let us know, +1.

Edit:
Woah, I miss this too, what's happening :D
Don't know if it's appropriate thread, but...
Paradise Cracked and COPS 2170: The Power of Law, russian cyberpunk-themed tactical RPGs are now given free by their author Vitaly Shutov. Russian versions only, but anyway.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LynXsh
Giveaway of the Day - The Flying Dutchman
July 25, 2015

For ages sea voyages have threatened of dangers. The sea always has its tribute from vanished ships making all the traces of wrecks inaccessible in its depths. But sailors still believe in their last chance for salvation. The legend says that if you underwent a shipwreck with no hopes for reprieve, you must jingle coins. And then you will behold the Flying Dutchman – the Ghost Ship. Its crew will take you wherever you want to go in the world. But for each day you will pay gold. If there is no gold left, you have to play a game with the crew of Flying Dutchman – the game with your life at stake. Victory will assure enough gold till the end of the day. But defeat will make you a prisoner of the Flying Dutchman…forever!
Little Big Adventure DRM-free
LynXsh: Don't know if it's appropriate thread, but...
Paradise Cracked and COPS 2170: The Power of Law, russian cyberpunk-themed tactical RPGs are now given free by their author Vitaly Shutov. Russian versions only, but anyway.
Looks very interesting, thank you! Sadly can't understand russian.. Please, let us know if you hear anything about english translation availability. I know games were published already translated but can't find anything about free version..
gameplay:
COPS 2170: The Power of Law
Paradise Cracked
Are those only temporarily offered for free or planned to be free for good? If not temporal here is another suiting thread for this publication :)
Glacier 3: The Meltdown

https://www.indiegala.com/store
MadeinChina: Glacier 3: The Meltdown

https://www.indiegala.com/store
I got the game (presumably, didn't check my email yet), but got this
Your Profile has been momentarily locked as you logged in with a different IP address / browser since the last valid session. An email with the unlock code has been sent to you!
When I tried accessing my account to see the game added to the list. Is that a new thing on IG - Forced two step verification?
BlackThorny: I got the game (presumably, didn't check my email yet), but got this

Your Profile has been momentarily locked as you logged in with a different IP address / browser since the last valid session. An email with the unlock code has been sent to you!
BlackThorny: When I tried accessing my account to see the game added to the list. Is that a new thing on IG - Forced two step verification?
Same thing here. It seems a new security check. I received the email and logged without problem. I do not have the game, but they say to wait some time (2 hours if I remember well).
BlackThorny: Are those only temporarily offered for free or planned to be free for good? If not temporal here is another suiting thread for this publication :)
It looks like author is going to give away them forever. Thanks for pointing on right thread! I'll copy my post there.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by LynXsh
Giveaway of the Day - Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover

July 26, 2015

Welcome back to Gardenscapes! Having restored the garden to its beauty and grandeur, it’s high time to have some guests over to show off! Thankfully, the mansion has a spacious hall for everyone to gather. The only problem is that the hall is in quite a dilapidated state: the wallpaper is curling and peeled, the fireplace cold and broken, and heaps of old newspapers lie scattered about. It’s time to roll up the old sleeves once more, and with the heroic assistance of Austin the butler, turn the hall into a masterpiece!
Game Features:

60 unique items for interior design;
Animated screensaver and original soundtracks;
Turn the hall into a masterpiece!