It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign

Steam key and DRM-free copy for Android, Linux, Mac and Windows.
mike_cesara: Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign

Steam key and DRM-free copy for Android, Linux, Mac and Windows.
You can get steam key for Fearless Fantasy

http://www.pcgamer.com/win-a-free-steam-key-for-fearless-fantasy/
FireKnight: You can get steam key for Fearless Fantasy

It seems facebook is required as the pop up of facebook login appears upon clicking for a steam key. closing it disbands your try.
Giveaway of the Day - Amulet of Dreams
June 27, 2015

Alison’s sudden illness was a shock to everyone: as the doctors threw up their hands in dismay, the girl withered with each passing day. There was only one person, her childhood friend Aiden, that she chanced sharing her secret with – that she was the Queen of Magical Realm. Help the brave boy defeat the evil and save Alison’s life.
Game Features:

40 magical locations;
16 original puzzles;
17 hidden object scenes;
the Amulet of Worlds to travel between the edges of reality;
a small Goblin to help in especially difficult situations.
niniendowarrior: Awww man! I missed that one!
adaliabooks: I've still got my key if you want it :)
Oh! If you still have it, that would be greatly appreciated!!! :D
FireKnight: You can get steam key for Fearless Fantasy

You are not a winner for 20 minutes. I gave up.
My treasure hunt just started. It's a free game where you can win lots of free games. Get it here.
adaliabooks: I've still got my key if you want it :)
niniendowarrior: Oh! If you still have it, that would be greatly appreciated!!! :D
I'm away and on my phone so I can't use chat, but I'll send it tomorrow night when I can. No problem :)
Giveaway of the Day - Gardenscapes
June 28, 2015

Create the perfect garden! Comb the rooms of a gorgeous mansion for hidden items and restore a once stunning garden to its former glory. Choose from tons of garden accessories to customize the garden to your taste. Become part of the city’s community and compete in the “Best Garden” contest. No worries if you are a garden design novice – an amusing and witty butler, Austin, will always be of assistance. Become an outdoor decor pro in this cutting hedge Playrix game!
Game features:

Over 1000 cool items to find;
15 rooms to comb for hidden objects;
Tons of garden accessories to choose from;
Immersive storyline presented in beautiful animation;
Interactive and customizable environment;
Fully-animated amusing butler as your right-hand man.
Giveaway of the Day - Blue Tear

July 4, 2015
Jessica Loraine was your typical twenty year old at the time when she inherited an old abandoned estate. By then the house had been vacant for many centuries, and rumors swirled that an ancient curse dwelt inside. Under the guidance of a kind sorcerer, Jessica will need to help the spirits haunting the estate to find peace, assemble her Voodoo talisman and defeat an evil sorcerer. Explore the estate, solve puzzles and find the enigmatic Blue Tear diamond.
Game features:

Visit 35 colorful locations;
Solve 38 unique puzzles;
Assemble your own Voodoo talisman;
Travel across time and space!
Giveaway of the Day - Goblin Defenders: Battles of Steel ‘n’ Wood
July 5, 2015

Tired of boring tower defense games? Goblin Defenders: Battles of Steel ‘n’ Wood breaks the mold with exciting and unique action! Start with three guns capable of ripping through crowds of attackers and steadily upgrade your arsenal as the game progresses! But beware: the game gradually becomes more difficult as enemies approach from more and more directions! Your survival will depend on your ability to make the right choices when upgrading your weapons and towers. Ogres, spiders and evil spirits are coming for you, so answer their challenge in Goblin Defenders: Battles of Steel ‘n’ Wood!
http://www.amazon.com/Moebius-Demo-Version-Online-Game/dp/B00J9OC1HS/ref=pd_sim_367_1?&ie=UTF8&refRID=1BTY9QFVZYW0H9BWZ0JE

Free Moebius Demo on Amazon.
high rated
Brawhalla on Steam

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/brawlhalla-closed-beta-key-giveaway
Post edited July 07, 2015 by jagoki
<span class="bold">Zuma's Revenge</span> is the new game On The House in Origin.

Unless it's a different game in your region