It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
drxenija: Next week: More Winter Holiday Mystery!~
Actually you only have to wait till tomorrow - yayyy
Epic are giving away a free game every day now till the 30th

https://gg.deals/freebie/epic-games-store-might-give-away-15-free-games-this-christmas/
Post edited December 16, 2021 by DangerPlankton
Best guess form leak finders and change-date haxorz (who also anticipated today be the Shenmue III) is that tomorrow mystery game on epic ga is FUSER(tm).

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/fuser

will see if true.
Post edited December 17, 2021 by Jo_Gog2020
high rated
Epic Games:

Neon Abyss - Link

Neon Abyss is a frantic, roguelike where you run ‘n’ gun your way into the Abyss as part of the ‘Grim Squad’. Featuring unlimited item synergies and a unique dungeon evolution system, each run diversifies the experience and every choice alters the ruleset.

There will be evolving dungeons, unlimited item drops, mini games and even pets you can gather. Sort of like Yoshi.
Hatch and evolve your pet to gain a helpful companion on your journey down the mysterious dungeons!

Ongoing and Free for a Longer Period
Cave Story Secret Santa

NOTE: Epic Games now has a Shopping Cart feature (About time!) but it is buggy (Aww)!
If you cannot add the free games from "GET" button,
The solution is to use "ADD TO CART", add all games, then checkout in your cart to successfully add the games to your account

Next time: More Winter Holiday Mystery!~
high rated
I don't know if anyone actually posted this before but I didn't see it so I just thought of posting in here. I'm sorry if this turns out to be a double post. Press Any Button free from the 17 to the 19 https://store.steampowered.com/app/1448030/Press_Any_Button/
Post edited December 17, 2021 by Vlad_The_First
low rated
Vlad_The_First: I don't know if anyone actually posted this before but I didn't see it so I just thought of posting in here. I'm sorry if this turns out to be a double post. Press Any Button free from the 17 to the 19 https://store.steampowered.com/app/1448030/Press_Any_Button/
Me, I did not saw it !
I'm not interested for it but I did not saw it, so you post IS usefull :-)
Post edited December 17, 2021 by forkakova
Epic Games:

Remnant: From the Ashes - Link

Remnant: From the Ashes
A third-person survival action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by monstrous creatures.
As one of the last remnants of humanity, you’ll set out alone or alongside up to two other players to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to carve a foothold, rebuild, and then retake what was lost.

Repeat from last year. Grab it if you missed it!
Heads up, unlike Steam, cloud saves are not enabled on Epic. Backing up saves manually is recommended.

Cave Story Secret Santa

NOTE: Epic Games now has a Shopping Cart feature (About time!) but it is buggy (Aww)!
The solution is to use "ADD TO CART", add all games, then checkout in your cart to successfully add the games to your account

low rated
drxenija: If you cannot add the free games from "GET" button,
Actually that worked for me yesterday. Thursday evening it was bugged (the popup would not load), but Friday morning it and evening it worked. Today I could not test, since I already own the game. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Edit: Today it worked as well, so I guess that bug has been fixed for good.
Post edited December 19, 2021 by neumi5694
Epic Games:

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Link

It is a mystery adventure horror game in first person perspective.
You follow Detective Paul Prospero on his investigation of Ethan Carter after receiving a mysterious letter.
Lovecraftian fans will love the psychological horror in this one!
Horror for the holidays

Here are some words from the developers themselves:
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a first-person story-driven mystery game that focuses entirely on exploration and discovery. It contains no combat or explosions of any kind.
If our game leaves any scars, we hope you won’t be able to see them. (haha)

You play the game as Paul Prospero, an occult-minded detective who receives a disturbing letter from Ethan Carter.
Realizing the boy is in grave danger, Paul arrives at Ethan’s home of Red Creek Valley, where things turn out to be even worse than he imagined. Ethan has vanished in the wake of a brutal murder, which Paul quickly discerns might not be the only local murder worth looking into.

Cave Story Secret Santa

Epic Games:

Loop Hero - Link

It is a card RPG game. I can already hear groans. Another card game? What's special about this one?
Without spoilers, let me tell you. Instead of playing as the hero, you... play as the environment
What?
You heard me. You control what happens around our protagonist.
Using a deck of magical cards, you place terrains and buildings and loot in the hero's pathways.
You can even place enemies and traps so be careful what you draw.
Upgrades are also available in expanding your deck and the camp.
Collect resources and unlock new characters and classes to join your adventure
It is your camp of guardians against the time loop of the menacing time looping Lich!

If you love cards and RPG, this game might be for you!

Cave Story Secret Santa

low rated
get loop hero on epic^^
low rated
Orkhepaj: get loop hero on epic^^
Loop Hero - Epic!
low rated
Orkhepaj: get loop hero on epic^^
LootHunter: Loop Hero - Epic!
yes it is
[IndieGala](Game) Pixel Puzzles 2: Christmas

https://freebies.indiegala.com/pixel-puzzles-2-christmas
Epic Games:

Second Extinction™ - Link

Big map. Big dinosaurs. Big guns. Face an ever changing threat level with your friends.
Second Extinction is an online co-op FPS with a bite.
You take on hordes of mutated dinosaurs with up to two friends.

Still in Early Access

Solo players beware: Second Extinction is designed with squads in mind. Only the strong will survive.

Cave Story Secret Santa

high rated
Epic Games:

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Link

Mankind has been eradicated by climate change, nuclear war, and pandemics.
Will your team of mutants survive the Zone?
It is a tactical adventure game combining turn-based combat with real-time exploration, story, stealth, and strategy.

Repeat

Cave Story Secret Santa

edited because that long sentence alignment bugged me
Post edited December 22, 2021 by drxenija