It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
weivorp: Keys look wrong !
Nalkoden: Guess they expired but are still showing in my Orders as NOT YET REDEEMED. Strange.

Anyway, here's what they are copy and pasted from my Orders page:

Unreal Gold - 5C7BA-D2429-16C7D-8582C

Mount & Blade - 99549-B333B-D6387-92BD8

Eador: Genesis - 9528D-86EB5-55BE4-AFF9A

If they don't work - sorry. Not much I can do. :(
tried unreal because out of curiosity.
this is what pops up.
Attachments:
expired.png (10 Kb)
Fantasy General (If anyone needs it)

[GONE]
Post edited January 18, 2019 by PhilD
high rated
Braveland Free on Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/285800/

Note: Offer ends January 17th at 10AM Pacific.
Nalkoden: Guess they expired but are still showing in my Orders as NOT YET REDEEMED. Strange.
That's what happens, it won't show as expired in your orders, it'll just be left there as unredeemed.
Cavalary: That's what happens, it won't show as expired in your orders, it'll just be left there as unredeemed.
Well that sucks... :/
Fantasy General

PTMED76923163EBFRV

Expires on Jan. 17th
PMPMGamer: Braveland Free on Steam:

Do you have to actually install it as steam says, or is just clicking it to your account enough?

BlueMooner: Do you have to actually install it as steam says, or is just clicking it to your account enough?
Usually with this kind of giveaways it will suffice to add it to your library. You can install it whenever you like after that.
Everspace CODE TAKEN

UDPB1EEEVERSPACE44F2EC268YH

Remove EVERSPACE to add EVERSPACE…

Expires on 17 January, 2019 at 23:59:59 UTC
Post edited January 17, 2019 by knicke

BlueMooner: Do you have to actually install it as steam says, or is just clicking it to your account enough?
Just click on button Install and game is added to your account forever. :)
knicke: Everspace
knicke, herzlichst, vielen Dank für Ihre Großzügigkeit. Ich habe den code eingelöst.

(knicke, sincerely, thank you for your generosity. I have redeemed the code.)

Hopefully, 'Yandex Translate' did *not* butcher your wonderful language, nor my intended meaning.
low rated
*deleted*
Post edited January 17, 2019 by Xander_Moore
knicke: Everspace
Palestine: knicke, herzlichst, vielen Dank für Ihre Großzügigkeit. Ich habe den code eingelöst.

(knicke, sincerely, thank you for your generosity. I have redeemed the code.)

Hopefully, 'Yandex Translate' did *not* butcher your wonderful language, nor my intended meaning.
You're very welcome! Yandex did a good job. Have fun!
Almost forgot about this, another Fantasy General code available from Christmas sale:

PTME738F6E460503I1

Will expire on 17 January, 2019 at 23:59:59 UTC.

Hope some one can take advantage of this.
platypi: Almost forgot about this, another Fantasy General code available from Christmas sale:

PTME738F6E460503I1

Will expire on 17 January, 2019 at 23:59:59 UTC.

Hope some one can take advantage of this.
Thank you for the code!