It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
theslitherydeee: But we could probably kill it pretty easily. All we would have to do is start posting political comments here and the blues would shut it down.
That sounds like leftist SOLIDARISM, getting people to work together without being forced to. COMMUNIST talk is dangerous and unGOGish activity.

I am just doing my best to help ;-)
As far as I know, this thread is still very active.
Many old users still bookmarked this thread, but not others.
1. Witcher Concert:

52265-4DCB5-82328-D713F

2. Shadow Warrior 2:

BC8A7-DC1CA-87DF3-1886C

3. Ziggurat:

948B2-B58F1-445CB-9AAF4

4. Fantasy General

PTMEC0FB8C360056WG

I bought all those before they became temporary free presents and they are all, for GOG. I am not opening a giveaway thread, since i am going to be downvoted by the regular wastelings, so here please, take them off my hands and enjoy! I don't think they have expired yet... Have fun!
Post edited December 24, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Thanks for the codes, Shadow Warrior 2 was the only one I was interested in but the key has already expired.
Thanks everyone for posting keys...very generous of you all.
merry xmas to all ♥
Fantasy General:

PTME3C6DD19F%956IF

Swap % with B

Have fun!
high rated
Good morning from my side, it seems that I got free copy of DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN ENHANCED EDITION.

3AUX860DFA0A3F1D24

Enjoy.
Duck-and-Cover: Fantasy General:

PTME3C6DD19F%956IF

Swap % with B

Have fun!
Thank you i used this code. Really apreciate it :)
"Fantasy General" key:
PTME7B5F88F8D26ED#

change # with six number
Post edited December 25, 2018 by pigulici
DrazenCro: Good morning from my side, it seems that I got free copy of DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN ENHANCED EDITION.

3AUX860DFA0A3F1D24

Enjoy.
That was a very generous gift. I do hope you were thanked for it. Merry Christmas to you.
Fantasy General

Had it already but got another free

PTME33FACFCBB627B*

* = H

Enjoy using the dragons to blast everything!
I already had Fantasy General too, so have another free key:

PTME1FD296$353$CVY

I've replaced B with $
DrazenCro: Good morning from my side, it seems that I got free copy of DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN ENHANCED EDITION.

3AUX860DFA0A3F1D24

Enjoy.
Braggadar: That was a very generous gift. I do hope you were thanked for it. Merry Christmas to you.
I wouldn't know how generous it was, I got it for free with the game and I didn't even know that I was supposed to get that bonus code.

I got some additional games with the purchase....and then on DOS:EE store page it said that I will also get a bonus code too, it was really a christmas gift and as soon as I noticed, I was glad to share it.

I don't need to be thanked, I'm glad to help someone to enjoy and to play great game.

I hope they will play. :)

Merry Christmas to all.
And another Fantasy General key: PTME0D5BAF0BF3EFGT