It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Chanel621: Oof, I came too late for the keys :(

Anyway thanks to everyone who gave their keys for free on the topic, very cool!
You could have this one:

Fantasy General:
PTME5D40AA2A581D92
I have a free Fantasy General key for someone lucky

PTME7FAAE3DFDC269J
Here goes one for Full Throttle. In case anyone wants a second one for convincing a friend to register on GOG or something like that:

7B48A-1C99F-22D24-839E3
Does anyone have a link to the page that allowsy ou to redeem Full Throttle? Or do you have to click on the banner on the frontpage? The frontpage is broken for me as of the winter sale, so the banner shows the loading dots and I can't redeem it.
Green_Hilltop: Does anyone have a link to the page that allowsy ou to redeem Full Throttle? Or do you have to click on the banner on the frontpage? The frontpage is broken for me as of the winter sale, so the banner shows the loading dots and I can't redeem it.
Yes, you have to click on the banner. Try to use other web browser, you could just download portable opera or firefox or something else if you don't want to install anything to the system.
Green_Hilltop: Does anyone have a link to the page that allowsy ou to redeem Full Throttle? Or do you have to click on the banner on the frontpage? The frontpage is broken for me as of the winter sale, so the banner shows the loading dots and I can't redeem it.
OverZerg: Yes, you have to click on the banner. Try to use other web browser, you could just download portable opera or firefox or something else if you don't want to install anything to the system.
Yeah, I already switched to Chrome and stayed to check out various threads but I was hoping there was a workaround for FF.
OverZerg: Yes, you have to click on the banner. Try to use other web browser, you could just download portable opera or firefox or something else if you don't want to install anything to the system.
Green_Hilltop: Yeah, I already switched to Chrome and stayed to check out various threads but I was hoping there was a workaround for FF.
I don't think it's a ff problem in general, rather looks like a problem with some plugins/settings/etc., portable ff should work fine, and if it did you just need clean install.
The only workaround I can think of is add the redeem page to your favorites.
Green_Hilltop: Yeah, I already switched to Chrome and stayed to check out various threads but I was hoping there was a workaround for FF.
Have you tried to clear the cache of your browser? Sometimes it solves the problem. I’m using chrome though.

By the way, not that I myself have any problem with it, but discussions not that “on-topic” can get downvoted sometimes in this thread, so if you want to avoid that, maybe you can open a new thread for this question, and I’d guess that it’ll be easier for people with experience about similar situations to find your problem that way.
low rated
Redeemed
Post edited December 15, 2018 by ggf162
low rated
ggf162: Who wants this Fantasy a General key?
I want :)
low rated
Does anyone have a fantasy general key left?
low rated
Slippy2k: Does anyone have a fantasy general key left?
Did you get one already? I have a spare key left, but in order for me to give it to you, you'd have to change your account settings so that other users are allowed to start private conversations with you.
low rated
Slippy2k: Does anyone have a fantasy general key left?
Leroux: Did you get one already? I have a spare key left, but in order for me to give it to you, you'd have to change your account settings so that other users are allowed to start private conversations with you.
Hello i have change my account
Yeah, I have a spare and it seems this thread is where Fantasy General gets dropped off:

PTME4E50D3500E8370

Cheers.