It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
MaxFulvus: Sunrider : Mask of Arcadius is permanently free on GOG.
Got it, thank you. I always wanted to try a visual novel, but never found one to seems enough atractive.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - DB8DD-D1FEA-4CF9C-E9786
If it matters, it's been taken.
PMPMGamer: Numba Deluxe is free on Indiegala.
Sorry, I cannot find it.

On the shop site it says it is 2.99€.
MaxFulvus: Unreal celebrates its 20 years old.
According to a tweet from @EpicGames, Unreal Gold Edition will be free for a limited time on Steam and GOG today at 10 am PST !

Source
I cannot find it on the steam shop site.
Does anybody have the link?
According to a tweet from @EpicGames, Unreal Gold Edition will be free for a limited time on Steam and GOG today at 10 am PST !

Source
hamutestaccount: I cannot find it on the steam shop site.
It's not available for us Germans on Steam.

Source
Here is the link:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/13250/Unreal_Gold/
hamutestaccount: ...
It it's not here https://www.indiegala.com/#giveaway, the giveaway is over. If you want to play the game, I can give you my code, just write to me on chat.
gixgox: It's not available for us Germans on Steam.
lol. why? what reason can be behind that?
I would like to thanks everybody for posts here. Last year I have got a huge number free games just because of you guys. It is hard to get info from all sites, but this thread helps a lot. Good job and keep going.
gixgox: It's not available for us Germans on Steam.
nefas21: lol. why? what reason can be behind that?
I don't know.
Luckily we can get it from GOG.
high rated
DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition is free on Fanatical (steam key)
Post edited May 23, 2018 by zlaywal
zlaywal: DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition is free on Fanatical (steam key)
Seems like a cool game! Unfortunately, Fanatical doesn't allow you to connect steam accounts that are limited (haven't spent 5$ on steam). Since my goal is to get as many games that seem interesting in my steam library as possible without spending a penny, it looks like I won't be able to use fanatical to help me in that goal! :/
zlaywal: DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition is free on Fanatical (steam key)
Awolnation: Seems like a cool game! Unfortunately, Fanatical doesn't allow you to connect steam accounts that are limited (haven't spent 5$ on steam). Since my goal is to get as many games that seem interesting in my steam library as possible without spending a penny, it looks like I won't be able to use fanatical to help me in that goal! :/
I will get you the key and send it to you then. I already own it. The game is great and the dev is awesome. He also added the soundtrack for free and is really a nice guy.
MarkoH01: I will get you the key and send it to you then. I already own it. The game is great and the dev is awesome. He also added the soundtrack for free and is really a nice guy.
Are you looking forward to its sequel in August (or when it's ready)?
MarkoH01: I will get you the key and send it to you then. I already own it. The game is great and the dev is awesome. He also added the soundtrack for free and is really a nice guy.
finkleroy: Are you looking forward to its sequel in August (or when it's ready)?
I did not even know that he was planning a sequel. Thank you for mentioning it. With luck it will also be "DRM-free" (I know, it's still Steam but you know what I mean) like DISTRAINT was.