It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
molerat: Humble Bundle has Galactic Civilizations 2 Ultimate Ed for free at the moment.
Yup, it;s been mentioned. :)

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/galactic-civilizations-ii-ultimate-edition

about 13 hours left.
Game Giveaway of the Day - Magic Encyclopedia: First Story
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Magic Encyclopedia: First Story takes you on a journey of magic and wonder as you guide a young lady on a quest to find her brother and stop the manifestation of a terrible evil. As you search beautiful hand-painted scenes for hidden objects, solve cunning puzzles and enjoy delightful mini-games, you`ll move ever closer to the startling discovery at the end of the journey. Hours of relaxing gameplay that will stimulate your mind and enchant your spirit lie ahead!
4 DRM-free, 'Humble Originals', games on HumbleBundle. Free to download till 6/1. Enjoy!! :)

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove
paarth.tiwari: 4 DRM-free, 'Humble Originals', games on HumbleBundle. Free to download till 6/1. Enjoy!! :)

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove
asked already in another thread - do you, by any chance, know if titles from trove stay in your humble library if you was subscriber? Or even people who pay can access them only for a limited amount of time?
Gekko_Dekko: asked already in another thread - do you, by any chance, know if titles from trove stay in your humble library if you was subscriber? Or even people who pay can access them only for a limited amount of time?
Titles from the Humble Trove are never added to your Humble library. When you have access to the Humble Trove or specific titles in the Humble Trove, you need to download them and archive them.
Post edited May 19, 2018 by finkleroy
Prismata Free until Monday May 21st 10AM PDT on Steam

I cannot post link so add period after "store" and before "com" (is this allowed xd)

https://storesteampoweredcom/app/490220/Prismata/
Post edited May 19, 2018 by slyky13
I already have it, so if anyone wants it, here's a GOG key for Wasteland 2: B7CB819833DC66DC11.
It expires on the 21st of May.
Post edited May 19, 2018 by Wolfy777
Gekko_Dekko: asked already in another thread - do you, by any chance, know if titles from trove stay in your humble library if you was subscriber? Or even people who pay can access them only for a limited amount of time?
finkleroy: Titles from the Humble Trove are never added to your Humble library. When you have access to the Humble Trove or specific titles in the Humble Trove, you need to download them and archive them.
didnt see that I've got answer in another thread already, lol. Thanks anyway
llemurian: — 5 stamps: 12 is Better Than 6 for free.
I would like to add that "12 is better than 6" also comes with a drm-free version added (I just got my fifth stamp).
"All guns on deck" is free on Indie gala

indiegala.com/stayingalive
Wolfy777: I already have it, so if anyone wants it, here's a GOG key for Wasteland 2: B7CB819833DC66DC11.
It expires on the 21st of May.
The key has been taken by someone...
low rated
Key taken
Post edited May 21, 2018 by slyky13
Assassin's Creed III Uplay key: JFBW-CWNJ-3FJC-4BBC
It's valid till today (20.05.2018) so be quick ;)
Game Giveaway of the Day - Letters from Nowhere
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Help Audrey find her missing husband! After disappearing mysteriously, the only clue left behind are the Letters from Nowhere! Dramatic and captivating story, heaps of mysterious letters, tons of Hidden Objects and much more await you in this captivating game. Meet eccentric characters, explore enigmatic locations, and find important clues in Letters from Nowhere!
AppleSnake Halloween Adventure on DLH.NET