It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Having a lot of problems trying to login to square-enix.com. Maybe too many people trying to get the game at the same time
muntdefems: Well, seeing that their own words aren't enough to convince you I don't expect to do it myself, but just two points:

1) Allocating part of your profit to charity (and getting some not incosiderable tax deductions as a result, by the way) is not the same as being a non-profit organization.

2) Charity aspect notwithstanding, many other online stores offer deals at least as good as those you mention, so I'm not sure what's your point there... Is e.g. Fanatical a non-profit organization too in your opinion?
finkleroy: It's not that I don't believe you, it's that I don't understand this business model. I have no idea who Fanatical is, and the only reason I heard about Humble Bundle is because I backed a Kickstarter project, and the developer/publisher (Red Thread Games) gave me access to the game and its extras (Dreamfall Chapters) on Humble Bundle, and the only reason I heard of GOG is because they also gave me a GOG key for the game. Yes, I'd been living under a rock for the previous six years. I don't understand how there could not be a massive loss, let alone any profit at all, on selling $200 worth of games for $12, even if every game is extremely heavily discounted. Assuming that the publishers and Humble Bundle make enough off of the sale to keep the lights on, how is there any money at all left? The Monthly Bundle surely heavily eats into the would-be profits that would have been made on sales of the individual games if they hadn't been in the bundle.
Wikipedia has all the answers about the idea and the origiin of humble:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humble_Bundle

BlueMooner: My understanding of how Fanatical offers low prices is a legal loophole: they buy deeply discounted keys meant for very poor countries, and then turn around and sell them to rich countries.
If you look through their store you will see that most of their games are not really that cheap. Those that are simply are also in most cases already pretty old. Then there are several games that are on sale only for a pretty limited time (which is the same thing GOG does to offer an incentive to buy). There is no need to break regional barrier (like illegal key shops such as G2A are doing) ti make some money with digital keys. It all depends on the publisher and the contracts. Since those keys are all steam keys they even could not sell those keys from poor countries to cheap countries since they are mostly region locked by steam. You might have confused illegal key resellers like G2A, Kinguin ect. with legal ones.
Post edited April 27, 2018 by MarkoH01
bela555: Mini Ninjas Free
NA: store.na.square-enix.com/product/280988/mini-ninjas-pc-download
EU: store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/310553/mini-ninjas-pc-download

Use Coupon Code "MiniNinjas" at Checkout
code does nothing to make the price $0.00 even with the code input every way possible, it's still $9.99
Beast360: code does nothing to make the price $0.00 even with the code input every way possible, it's still $9.99
The offer is already over I'm afraid
muntdefems: Well, seeing that their own words aren't enough to convince you I don't expect to do it myself, but just two points:

1) Allocating part of your profit to charity (and getting some not incosiderable tax deductions as a result, by the way) is not the same as being a non-profit organization.

2) Charity aspect notwithstanding, many other online stores offer deals at least as good as those you mention, so I'm not sure what's your point there... Is e.g. Fanatical a non-profit organization too in your opinion?
Plus, the charity aspect boosted their image and business, and is still a very appealing factor in people's decision to shop there.
One of the best games EVAR! It's a bloody shame those dickheads from Squeenix probably will never release it here (despite it being DRM-free on Steam already).
high rated
F1 2015 Free for a limited time on Steam.

and Quake Champions on PCGamer
Post edited April 28, 2018 by mike_cesara
evilnancyreagan: When Humble (and other folks as well) do giveaways, tons of the claimed keys go un-redeemed, they just float in limbo for eternity. My guess is that they hope to 'recycle' some of those keys or at the very least light a fire under peoples's asses to get those keys redeemed.
finkleroy: Well, the keys never expire, so I don't think they can be "recycled", so I assume they made some deal with the publishers to remove the keys from everyone's account after a certain amount of time. If this results in publishers giving away more keys, I'm all for it. All we have to do is inform everyone to copy and paste the keys into a text file or redeem or donate them right away.
'Recycle' as in re-distribute un-redeemed keys, say in a future give-away or such.

This code doesn't work.
Geddes17: .
I'm sorry, I don't understand your point.
MarkoH01: You might have confused illegal key resellers like G2A, Kinguin ect. with legal ones.
Possibly. As I said, it's my understanding that's how F works, but I readily admit I could be wrong.
Post edited April 28, 2018 by BlueMooner

thank you it worked for me
Hope this is the correct thread. F1 2015 is free right now on steam. but only for a limited time you are able to grab it. so be fast.
unisol2k1: Hope this is the correct thread.
Yes it is very much so :-)
Game Giveaway of the Day - Area 42
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Remove the colorful balls and upgrade your skills in the game Area 42! It’s time to get to the place on the edge of reality, where the harmony was disturbed by lots of balls. Remove them and peace will be restored. This amazing bubble shooter will twist your perception of space and time and you’ll enjoy this game without fail. Great physics, gravity-based movements and real life ball handling are precisely combined for proper bubble popping fun. Welcome to the Area 42 and boost both your attention and reaction!

Not working for me too... I tested both link with 2 differents Square Enix accounts (one account email linked and one account steam linked) and result for all is "This code is invalid for those products"...