It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
BlackThorny: I don't read German; No idea how to add to basket or checkout (But I guess I need to register first? No idea how to do that either);
I guess it's not a Steam key (Most definitely not a Gog one), Is it even DRM-Free or do you get a (German ?) product attached to that given site?
Thanks anyways, I'm sure others may have more luck with it :)
Asbeau: This site is very easy to use with Google Translate
Well After using google translate I seem to have sent a gift of the game to myself and received a redeem gift link in the mail.
What do I need to do now, if anything?
Little Big Adventure (GoG) is free today on gog's front store page.

http://www.gog.com/
METRO 2033 FREE FROM HUMBLE STORE!

www.humblebundle.com

ENJOY AND STUFF.
Post edited November 07, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
Ragnarblackmane: METRO 2033 FREE FROM HUMBLE STORE!

www.humblebundle.com

ENJOY AND STUFF.
By the way, it expires on 21 November.

www.humblebundle.com/store

ENJOY AND STUFF.
Thanks!

Sadly today's freebies were games I already had.
Perhaps link to the store directly? It's also good for grabs till Nov 8, 10 a.m. PST.

www.humblebundle.com

ENJOY AND STUFF.
Thank you very much for the new.
250.000 The Culling of the Cows Steam keys (needs Facebook and Twitter): https://www.indiegala.com/giveaway
Post edited November 08, 2014 by siulebuo
Edit: Nevermind...
Post edited November 08, 2014 by Tannath
siulebuo: 250.000 The Culling of the Cows Steam keys (needs Facebook and Twitter): https://www.indiegala.com/giveaway
I can't take one, keep receiving the message "Sorry but you are not a winner this time!

You can try again after waiting 5 minutes from your last attempt.

Thank you!"
ThePunishedSnake: I can't take one, keep receiving the message "Sorry but you are not a winner this time!

You can try again after waiting 5 minutes from your last attempt.

Thank you!"
In this giveaway I take it in my first try, but in the last one I need some tries. Try refreshing that page.
I had luck in indiegala giveaway,but i have this game. If anybody want code to The Culling of the Cows reply with "I need code" :)
Dennymos: I had luck in indiegala giveaway,but i have this game. If anybody want code to The Culling of the Cows reply with "I need code" :)
"I need code" please if nobody else wants it. I tried twice and didn't win :(
Post edited November 08, 2014 by MaxFulvus
Dennymos: I had luck in indiegala giveaway,but i have this game. If anybody want code to The Culling of the Cows reply with "I need code" :)
MaxFulvus: "I need code" please if nobody else wants it. I tried twice and didn't win :(
check PM
MaxFulvus: "I need code" please if nobody else wants it. I tried twice and didn't win :(
Dennymos: check PM
+1 for your generosity. Time to purify some mad cows !