It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Game Giveaway of the Day - God Of Light
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Help Shinee save the universe from the impending darkness in the game God Of Light! Enjoy the marvelous physical puzzle with the tiny yet cute energy ball as the main character. Keep in mind all the hints and use them while completing the levels. Have fun and rack your brains with the game God Of Light!
Game Giveaway of the Day - Bilbo, The Four Corners of the World
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Take a trip around the world with Bilbo to see if he can win the heart of his true love! In Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World, you get to choose the menu based on the tastes of your guests and then do everything in your power to earn Bilbo a big tip! Seat guests, take orders, serve meals, and tons of other stuff! Featuring a cast of wonderfully animated animal characters, this Time Management game will have you grinning from ear to ear!
chrono.gg is doing some kind of April Fools giveaway. Enter in some random numbers and receive a Steam code. I didn't know what to do so I gave them "APRIL-FOOLS-DAY01" as a code and they gave me "There's Poop in Your Soup" so maybe don't repeat what I did.

Link
I typed all 1s and got the same game. I already removed it from my account. :P
I got Orion Trail! Seems okay, I guess. O.o
Me got Super Duper Party Pooper
BenKii: chrono.gg is doing some kind of April Fools giveaway. Enter in some random numbers and receive a Steam code. I didn't know what to do so I gave them "APRIL-FOOLS-DAY01" as a code and they gave me "There's Poop in Your Soup" so maybe don't repeat what I did.

Link
What I did was steal a used code from the Ninja thread
Post edited April 01, 2018 by te_lanus
Lol I got 3 games that I have never heard of... They came from the moon, Brilliant Bob and Fiends of imprissonment... :P

Edit: So... I just tried them... and they suck ass...
Post edited April 01, 2018 by Awolnation
I put in a valid key and got garbage back in return. FML
I put a valid key and get Euclidean.

Not bad.
Holes been filled so I could'nt get a code. Sucks but hey, I saw some reactions so it may just be a blessing.
JinxazuMarai: Sucks but hey, I saw some reactions so it may just be a blessing.
Ha ha nice comment ;-)
high rated
Crusader Kings II is free for a limited time http://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/
Very nice CK2 :-) SureI would have preferred it on GOG but I have problems saying no to free.
Themken: Very nice CK2 :-) SureI would have preferred it on GOG but I have problems saying no to free.
Yeah, I share the same sentiment. Unfortunately, Paradox's profit model seems to making money from the DLCs so I'm rather pessimistic about it coming to GOG :(
direspirefirewire: Yeah, I share the same sentiment. Unfortunately, Paradox's profit model seems to making money from the DLCs so I'm rather pessimistic about it coming to GOG :(
We have other Paradox games here, also with quite many dlc's. Never say never to another twenty dlc's... or however it went.