It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
mike_cesara: Dead in Bermuda free on Origin.
Logtck: Origin On the House for Italy is Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (once again).
Same for Greece Medal of Honor Pacific Assault.
Logtck: Origin On the House for Italy is Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (once again).
Same in France. Too bad I spit on Origin, Pacific Assault is on my GOG wishlist : (
If you all really want Dead in Bermuda and don't mind Origin, use VPN with Asia or USA server to claim.
Engerek01: That's strange, I can't even find that game in the Origin store. And on the house page is currently empty for me. I googled the game and when I click the link on Origin, it says It's possible that the page has moved.
You used the wrong link. Try this here. It's similar but not identical.
Engerek01: That's strange, I can't even find that game in the Origin store. And on the house page is currently empty for me. I googled the game and when I click the link on Origin, it says It's possible that the page has moved.
MarkoH01: You used the wrong link. Try this . It's similar but not identical. <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic/post4718" class="link_arrow"></a></div> I'm having similar issues, both your link and the previous one lead to [url=https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/404]https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/404
Also, I've tried on the house links to any store mentioned in this thread, including Spanish, French, German, Polish, Canada... each either showed Medal of Honor (in respected language) or didn't work and reverted to the basic store.
MarkoH01: You used the wrong link. Try this here. It's similar but not identical.
I get the same error message from your link.

ERROR 404
Well, that didn't go as planned.......
IDEM for France...
MarkoH01: You used the wrong link. Try this here. It's similar but not identical.
Engerek01: I get the same error message from your link.

ERROR 404
IDEM. 404 from france IP...
EA is very good in segregationism.
Post edited March 16, 2018 by gvyop
Engerek01: I get the same error message from your link.

ERROR 404
Hmmm... just tried it again without any problems. Seems as if EA is trying to restrict access to certain regional offers a bit too extreme. I am also still confused why you could not even find the game in the store. Maybe it's not available in Turkey (for whatever reason)? Sorry that I could not help.
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but there's a bunch of free games on Twitch Prime (Twitch for Amazon Prime customers)

"In March, Twitch Prime subscribers will get Superhot, Shadow Tactics, Tales from Candlekeep, Oxenfree and Mr. Shifty. Next month, Free Games with Prime will offer Tales from the Borderlands, SteamWorld Dig 2, Kingsway, Tokyo 42 and Dubwars."

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/13/17117190/twitch-prime-free-games-pc

You'll have to download the games through the Twitch.tv client; it appears they won't expire.
Weird enough, zlaywal from Indonesia has access to that page but I don't (from China, Asia). Maybe this giveaway is just for some specific countries.
Game Giveaway of the Day - Square Ninja
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Join the journey and help our hero save the day in the game Square Ninja! Enjoy the breathtaking 2D platformer game with parkour elements. Inspired by old school platformers and some new indie games, it tells the story of a Ninja, who will face lots of obstacles and overcome them. Enemies and traps are waiting for you! Solve brain-training puzzles in the portals and get smarter with the dynamic Square Ninja!
MarkoH01: Hmmm... just tried it again without any problems. Seems as if EA is trying to restrict access to certain regional offers a bit too extreme. I am also still confused why you could not even find the game in the store. Maybe it's not available in Turkey (for whatever reason)? Sorry that I could not help.
Our store has Medal of Honor™ Pacific Assault still as our "free" game, but using SetupVPN add-on for Firefox I got the game from the American Store (and I'm in South Africa)
te_lanus: Our store has Medal of Honor™ Pacific Assault still as our "free" game, but using SetupVPN add-on for Firefox I got the game from the American Store (and I'm in South Africa)
Be aware that Origin store has specific language settings for each region. Once I manage to get Dead Space from French store (through VPN) but it had no English (nor Russian) language in the settings, only French and German.

Various EA games have different language support though.
MarkoH01: Hmmm... just tried it again without any problems. Seems as if EA is trying to restrict access to certain regional offers a bit too extreme. I am also still confused why you could not even find the game in the store. Maybe it's not available in Turkey (for whatever reason)? Sorry that I could not help.
te_lanus: Our store has Medal of Honor™ Pacific Assault still as our "free" game, but using SetupVPN add-on for Firefox I got the game from the American Store (and I'm in South Africa)
Thanks mate, I did the same as you and voila, I have it also :-)
magix74: Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but there's a bunch of free games on Twitch Prime (Twitch for Amazon Prime customers)

"In March, Twitch Prime subscribers will get Superhot, Shadow Tactics, Tales from Candlekeep, Oxenfree and Mr. Shifty. Next month, Free Games with Prime will offer Tales from the Borderlands, SteamWorld Dig 2, Kingsway, Tokyo 42 and Dubwars."

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/13/17117190/twitch-prime-free-games-pc

You'll have to download the games through the Twitch.tv client; it appears they won't expire.
These games get added to amazon account? As direct downloads (such as Humble Bundle)? Or Some other way?