It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
MarkoH01: Wait - DLH is now wanting a phone number? That would be new.
It was just an example. Some of my mothers like signing up for free stuff and quite often, the personal data you have to give is along those lines.
low rated
Leuu: Get free Violett Remasterad steam key on IndieGala!

At the bottom page, close YT subscribe by clicking "X", account on IndieGala required.

goodbye :)
theres no game there
Leuu: Get free Violett Remasterad steam key on IndieGala!

At the bottom page, close YT subscribe by clicking "X", account on IndieGala required.

goodbye :)
isis1: theres no game there
The offer is obviously over already.
Game Giveaway of the Day - Isla Dorada - Episode 1 - The Sands of Ephranis
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Jessica Pandora, a young archaeologist, has been teleported to Isla Dorada and now needs your help to return home! After making a chance discovery, Jessica causes an ancient artifact to activate and is sent to a distant land. Use your Hidden Object skills to help her in Isla Dorada – Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis!
low rated
isis1: theres no game there
MarkoH01: The offer is obviously over already.
just question, why did i got negative rated, what i did?
low rated
isis1: just question, why did i got negative rated, what i did?
My guess is that it appears the only time you post in the forum is to grab freebies.

There is no law against that, but it looks bad and probably isn't earning you many fans.
low rated
tinyE: My guess is that it appears the only time you post in the forum is to grab freebies.

There is no law against that, but it looks bad and probably isn't earning you many fans.
so should i not post in forum anymore, i just wanted to tell him it was expired too fast cuz i was on indiegala before i come here
low rated
tinyE: My guess is that it appears the only time you post in the forum is to grab freebies.

isis1: so should i not post in forum anymore, i just wanted to tell him it was expired too fast cuz i was on indiegala before i come here
That is not what I said. XD

I looked at your post history, and unless I'm missing something, every post you have made has been in a giveaway thread. That looks bad. GA threads make up a very small part of this forum and when you only hang out in those threads, it looks like you are only logging in to get stuff, and that's not really the intent of the forum
low rated
isis1: so should i not post in forum anymore, i just wanted to tell him it was expired too fast cuz i was on indiegala before i come here
tinyE: That is not what I said. XD

I looked at your post history, and unless I'm missing something, every post you have made has been in a giveaway thread. That looks bad. GA threads make up a very small part of this forum and when you only hang out in those threads, it looks like you are only logging in to get stuff, and that's not really the intent of the forum
well 1st post was a request
2nd was to clarify that free game not there
3rd post was a challenging puzzle i decode & it was syberia & i already have that
so i guess judging people by - from 3 posts not cool

or perhaps some1 have sensitive felling from my presence here

anyway, i dont care about - or + since im not doing something wrong, i just wanted to know the reason behind that
low rated
isis1: well 1st post was a request
3rd post was a challenging puzzle i decode & it was syberia & i already have that

anyway, i dont care about - or + since im not doing something wrong, i just wanted to know the reason behind that
Don't worry about him he's one of the regular trolls of the forums, not worth your time, but branch out into other threads and get your rep up before going back to GA threads, it's been like 2 months since i posted in one of them.

This is hilarious, you down voted me for telling him to ignore a troll and branch into other threads? To bad said troll isn't man enough to talk, hides behind settings well he can kiss my a.....
Post edited January 23, 2018 by Dejavous
Pay no heed. There's lots of asshats on this site. You don't have to *do* anything to get low-rated.
Just to make it clear:
1) I never downvote anything other than plain insults - so I have not downvoted your post myself.
2) You need a lot of downvotes to get downrated.
3) Unfortunately some people tend to downvote every post in which people are asking for freebies - even in the gifting thread which is meant to do such things. I cannot do anything to prevent this but I am also not the one responsible for it.

As you can see here, my own post has been downrated as well and there is nothing in it that is against the forum rules. I am not even asking for a game. Some people just think that it is fun to downrate postings because they think that people who got downrated will be hurt by it. The truth however is that most long term community members already now about this so the reputation attached to the votes in the end is nothing more than a meaningless number. The name itself however will be remembered as being a person who did more good or bad. We don't need a number to know who is what here. So I would not worry about it at all.
Post edited January 22, 2018 by MarkoH01
low rated
MarkoH01: Just to make it clear:
1) I never downvote anything other than plain insults - so I have not downvoted your post myself.
2) You need a lot of downvotes to get downrated.
3) Unfortunately some people tend to downvote every post in which people are asking for freebies - even in the gifting thread which is meant to do such things. I cannot do anything to prevent this but I am also not the one responsible for it.

As you can see here, my own post has been downrated as well and there is nothing in it that is against the forum rules. I am not even asking for a game. Some people just think that it is fun to downrate postings because they think that people who got downrated will be hurt by it. The truth however is that most long term community members already now about this so the reputation attached to the votes in the end is nothing more than a meaningless number. The name itself however will be remembered as being a person who did more good or bad. We don't need a number to know who is what here. So I would not worry about it at all.
sorry friend & thnx for all what you offering to community
isis1: well 1st post was a request

Dejavous: Don't worry about him he's one of the regular trolls of the forums, not worth your time, but branch out into other threads and get your rep up before going back to GA threads, it's been like 2 months since i posted in one of them.
thank you
Post edited January 22, 2018 by isis1
high rated
Amnesia Collection (Steam) is free for 48 hours on the Humble Store. It includes Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Link
BenKii: Amnesia Collection (Steam) is free for 48 hours on the Humble Store. It includes Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Link
Even at as-cheap-as-free I'm gonna Nope. off of both of these

as always though, thanks for the heads up :)