It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Hard West: *CLAIMED*

Each dash-separated section is reversed, but the sections are in order, if that makes sense.

Claim it soon, expires in two days.

Edit: Claimed.
Post edited January 07, 2018 by Qwertyman
Qwertyman: Hard West: 2DV3A-78AD2-75F3C-PED

Each dash-separated section is reversed, but the sections are in order, if that makes sense.

already used :(
● Treasure Adventure Game [GOG] ●
https://www.gog.com/game/treasure_adventure_game
low rated
Vitaliuz: ● Treasure Adventure Game [GOG] ●
https://www.gog.com/game/treasure_adventure_game
Isn't free to play?
Leuu: Isn't free to play?
Yes the game is free :-) and was so in 2013 too when I 'bought' it here. V is joking.
Post edited January 08, 2018 by Themken
Leuu: Isn't free to play?
Themken: Yes the game is free :-) and was so in 2013 too when I 'bought' it here. V is joking.
So many jokes about free games here...what a pity that I don't know how to take a joke ;)

----------
Note: I need to learn english...or jokes :)
Qwertyman: Hard West: *CLAIMED*

I don't understand your lingo sir.
Qwertyman: Hard West: *CLAIMED*

Ontanium: I don't understand your lingo sir.
I'm guessing it means that for example:
XYZ-ABC-123 would be the problem
But the real answer is;
ZYX-CBA-321
The placement hasn't changed, just the order of the code.
Ontanium: I don't understand your lingo sir.
JinxazuMarai: I'm guessing it means that for example:
XYZ-ABC-123 would be the problem
But the real answer is;
ZYX-CBA-321
The placement hasn't changed, just the order of the code.
Ohhhh, I get it. I guess I just assume that everyone is talking crazy all the time. Thanks :)
Till 2/2, 6 games (Hitchhiker, 2000:1: A Space Felony, Cat Girl Without Salad, Uurnog, THOR.N and Crescent Bay) available for downloading (no keys):

www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove

(can't post direct links yet, sorry about that)
augustenz: Till 2/2, 6 games (Hitchhiker, 2000:1: A Space Felony, Cat Girl Without Salad, Uurnog, THOR.N and Crescent Bay) available for downloading (no keys):

As far as I understand it, the games are free for subscribers only?
augustenz: Till 2/2, 6 games (Hitchhiker, 2000:1: A Space Felony, Cat Girl Without Salad, Uurnog, THOR.N and Crescent Bay) available for downloading (no keys):

Here you go Humblebundle Monthly Trove.

No subscribe required.
Post edited January 13, 2018 by Leuu
Thanks.
I boldly tried it - now downloading. :)
Get a free Rage Parking Simulator 2016 steam key from IndieGala giveaway!

At the bottom page, close YT subscribe by clicking "X", account on IndieGala required.
Leuu: Get a free Rage Parking Simulator 2016 steam key from IndieGala giveaway!

At the bottom page, close YT subscribe by clicking "X", account on IndieGala required.
This "game" is not available anymore because Steam removed it with the other Zonitron and Silicon Echo shovelwares in September 2017.