It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
finkleroy: It looks to me like Soulbringer currently costs USD $9.99 both at indiegala and Steam. Where are you seeing the information that it's free?
MarkoH01: Just follow the link he posted or enter indiegala and chose the menupoint "mass giveaway" sroll as far down as possinle (under the shown trailer) and then you should find it.
It says "mass giveaway", but when I click the link, it sends me to Steam, where it costs $9.99. If I manually search for it on indiegala, it also says it costs $9.99.
MarkoH01: Just follow the link he posted or enter indiegala and chose the menupoint "mass giveaway" sroll as far down as possinle (under the shown trailer) and then you should find it.
finkleroy: It says "mass giveaway", but when I click the link, it sends me to Steam, where it costs $9.99. If I manually search for it on indiegala, it also says it costs $9.99.
You have to click on the cross on the right not on the picture.
Post edited December 07, 2017 by MarkoH01
finkleroy: It says "mass giveaway", but when I click the link, it sends me to Steam, where it costs $9.99. If I manually search for it on indiegala, it also says it costs $9.99.
MarkoH01: You have to click on the cross on the right not on the picture.
Oh, you have to close the part that says how to talk about it on social media. I thought that x was for the entire giveaway banner, so I didn't want to close it. Thanks for clearing that up. It's kind of a funky way to set up their giveaway, but it's free, so I can't complain. Well, I guess I can, but I won't. :)
MarkoH01: You have to click on the cross on the right not on the picture.
finkleroy: Oh, you have to close the part that says how to talk about it on social media. I thought that x was for the entire giveaway banner, so I didn't want to close it. Thanks for clearing that up. It's kind of a funky way to set up their giveaway, but it's free, so I can't complain. Well, I guess I can, but I won't. :)
I would suppose it was intentional so people would first try to "like" and "share" and whatnot to before realizing that this is not even necessary to do any of those to get the game:)
System Shock 2 is free through Twitch.tv until Dec 13th. Twitch Prime Requires a linked account with Amazon Prime, as far as I know, a Prime trial should work. It will require download of the Twitch installer to download & launch, but I've heard moving the game directory makes it DRM-Free.
finkleroy: It looks to me like Soulbringer currently costs USD $9.99 both at indiegala and Steam. Where are you seeing the information that it's free?
i dont see the mass giveaway either
gunwarrior007: System Shock 2 is free through Twitch.tv until Dec 13th. Twitch Prime Requires a linked account with Amazon Prime, as far as I know, a Prime trial should work. It will require download of the Twitch installer to download & launch, but I've heard moving the game directory makes it DRM-Free.
That's not free per se, since you need to pay for Prime.
DOES ANYONE WANT A STEAM KEY FOR THE BUREAU: X-COM DECLASSIFIED???? I JUST REMEMBERED I ALREADY BOUGHT THAT GAME IN A BUNDLE WITH X-COM: ENEMY UNKNOWN.

Edit: whoops. just realized i had caps lock on.

Double edit: Just gave the key away. Cheers.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by trachea
trachea: DOES ANYONE WANT A STEAM KEY FOR THE BUREAU: X-COM DECLASSIFIED???? I JUST REMEMBERED I ALREADY BOUGHT THAT GAME IN A BUNDLE WITH X-COM: ENEMY UNKNOWN.

I'd like that, thanks. By the way, change your chat settings if you want people to be able to send messages to you.
trachea: DOES ANYONE WANT A STEAM KEY FOR THE BUREAU: X-COM DECLASSIFIED???? I JUST REMEMBERED I ALREADY BOUGHT THAT GAME IN A BUNDLE WITH X-COM: ENEMY UNKNOWN.

greeklover: I'd like that, thanks. By the way, change your chat settings if you want people to be able to send messages to you.
My bad. I'm so very seldom in the GOG forums (as you can see by my post count) that I hadn't realized I hadn't turned on my messages. Anyway, the key is on its way. Let me know if you have issues with it.
SkelettalAngel: i dont see the mass giveaway either
It seems that it was already removed, that was fast, they probably gave a lot of keys very quickly and had to end the giveaway, who knows?
Homefront is free on Humble Mumble.
32 hours to claim it.
i have a soul bringer key

Pm me if you want

edit: claimed by Vovchigus
Post edited December 09, 2017 by josh72718
"Bio Menace" is free on GOG
Game Giveaway of the Day - Detective Solitaire: Inspector Magic
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Join the sleuth and find out what hides behind a case of a fantastic creature! Investigate 12 locations that are connected with the crime, complete breathtaking quests, and find clues to solve the mystery! You’ll encounter many difficult card deals on your journey but keep in mind that you can handle them all! Are you fond of completing solitaires and solving detective mysteries, studying clues and catching dangerous criminals, or maybe you’ve always dreamed of visiting a magical land? Accept the challenge and enjoy the game Detective Solitaire: Inspector Magic!