It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Watch Dogs (UPlay) is free today by launching the UPlay program, signing in, and clicking on the free Watch Dogs banner.

edit: Looks like you can acquire this game into your UPlay account by going to this Link instead of using the UPlay Client. Already got mine using the client so I don't know if the link will work.
Post edited November 06, 2017 by BenKii
BlackThorny: You say one can get these Items for free by other means? If so maybe I should stop trying until I have a better Idea for a username.
No, you should already have them if you've paid for access previously.

If you've only been a f2p player or you're signing up a new account, you need to go ahead and get them.

Sorry if it;s confusing.

http://dulfy.net/2017/10/23/swtor-free-shadow-revan-expansion-kotor-speeder/

But, no you better not wait. It expires in a few hours.
BenKii: Watch Dogs (UPlay) is free today by launching the UPlay program, signing in, and clicking on the free Watch Dogs banner.
LOL. It says,

We're unable to register this game to your Ubisoft account right now as the Ubisoft server is unavailable. Please try again later.

Living up to their reputation :)

But +1 for heads-up to you.
BenKii: Watch Dogs (UPlay) is free today by launching the UPlay program, signing in, and clicking on the free Watch Dogs banner.
I just found out that it's free until 13th of November (pretty important since servers are overloaded like expected). Strangely enough I could only find a German website for this:
https://www.ubisoft.com/de-de/event/watchdogs-giveaway-2017/
Nice game, nice price, not so nice drm, such a pity. Thanks for informing us. I admit to being a bit tempted as it looks really interesting.

Maybe it will come here in 2024.
Post edited November 06, 2017 by Themken
BenKii: edit: Looks like you can acquire this game into your UPlay account by going to this Link instead of using the UPlay Client. Already got mine using the client so I don't know if the link will work.
I can confirm the link works without loading the UPlay client (or at least I got a confirmation message that the game was added to my account). Had to try it a couple of times due to server issues though.
Post edited November 06, 2017 by 01kipper
BlackThorny: You say one can get these Items for free by other means? If so maybe I should stop trying until I have a better Idea for a username.
drmike: No, you should already have them if you've paid for access previously.

If you've only been a f2p player or you're signing up a new account, you need to go ahead and get them.

Sorry if it;s confusing.

http://dulfy.net/2017/10/23/swtor-free-shadow-revan-expansion-kotor-speeder/

But, no you better not wait. It expires in a few hours.
Well I've tried a couple more variants, and gave up.
I have a feeling I have a problem in my browser or something (though I did try on chrome as well to no avail).
Guess it wasn't meant to be... not atm, not like I have time for a mmorpg anyways :)
MarkoH01: I just found out that it's free until 13th of November (pretty important since servers are overloaded like expected). Strangely enough I could only find a German website for this:
https://www.ubisoft.com/de-de/event/watchdogs-giveaway-2017/
I got two copies of it:
WATCH_DOGS and WATCH_DOGS (Asia).
Maybe there are more region lock variations.

edit: Looks like you can acquire this game into your UPlay account by going to this Link instead of using the UPlay Client. Already got mine using the client so I don't know if the link will work.
Big Thank You !

It's ok for me at this very moment from France..
The only surprise is that it says "the game is not out for moment" and the button say "preload game".
I will see what I get when it finish DL.
Attachments:

gvyop: Big Thank You !

It's ok for me at this very moment from France..
The only surprise is that it says "the game is not out for moment" and the button say "preload game".
I will see what I get when it finish DL.
A German GOGer had the same problem. Seems to be a technical issue which they fixed at least for him. Just wait a bit and try again.

Most excellent BenKii! Uplay truly is the worst of the lot but A: I already have an account & B: even though it's just another Ubisoft Manmurder buffet (but wot has cybercime this time) I am a sucker for open world sandboxes. Maybe instead of shooting all my frenemies in the face, I'll simply furl my brow disapprovingly and then right an angry blog post about gentrification.
evilnancyreagan: Most excellent BenKii![/i] Uplay truly is the worst of the lot but A: I already have an account & B: even though it's just another Ubisoft Manmurder buffet (but wot has cybercime this time) I am a sucker for open world sandboxes. Maybe instead of shooting all my frenemies in the face, I'll simply furl my brow disapprovingly and then right an angry blog post about gentrification.
May I ask why? Except from their server issues anything else that's worse than i.e. Origin?
A Fanatical raffle:

Chance to win one of 50,000 triple bundle Steam keys - Here's how to enter

Sir, You Are Being Hunted - A stealth and survival game unlike any other, players will have to scavenge for food and weapons in their fight against tweed-wearing robots.

Dead Effect - First-person action shooter Dead Effect which sees you hunt down hordes of zombies aboard a spaceship, using an array of tasty weapons to turn the undead into mushy piles of guts.

12 is Better Than 6 - Help an escaped Mexican prisoner fight for his freedom in this bird's-eye view, gun-slinging indie game - using a range of western themed weapons or the element of stealth to defeat your enemies as you travel from Mexico to Texas.

Simply enter the giveaway via the widget below!
Post edited November 08, 2017 by gixgox
MarkoH01: May I ask why? Except from their server issues anything else that's worse than i.e. Origin?
You can do whatever your heart desires, kiddo! :D

Everybody has their own beef with Uplay, mine is that even when I buy an Ubisoft game from most other storefronts, I am still forced to play it through Uplay. I guess it's the false illusion of freedom from proprietary exclusivity--nobody likes to feel deceived :P

I can't say if it's better or worse than Origin but, all Origin has ever done for me (in my little use of it) is shower me with free games so, I would suspect my opinion of them may be somewhat slanted XD
MarkoH01: May I ask why? Except from their server issues anything else that's worse than i.e. Origin?
evilnancyreagan: You can do whatever your heart desires, kiddo! :D

Everybody has their own beef with Uplay, mine is that even when I buy an Ubisoft game from most other storefronts, I am still forced to play it through Uplay. I guess it's the false illusion of freedom from proprietary exclusivity--nobody likes to feel deceived :P

I can't say if it's better or worse than Origin but, all Origin has ever done for me (in my little use of it) is shower me with free games so, I would suspect my opinion of them may be somewhat slanted XD
AH, that I can understand. Thanks for the explanation :)