It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Free (Steam) by [url=http://www.dlh.net/de/profile]DLH.Net. Go to your profile for your key if you're already a member. Register if you haven't. It's free.
New batch of 1000 keys every hour. You need to Sign In with your Steam account to add the game to your library.

After you signed in, if you're redirected to homepage, refresh it.
Post edited October 20, 2014 by le_chevalier
le_chevalier: Free (Steam) by [url=http://www.dlh.net/de/profile]DLH.Net. Go to your profile for your key if you're already a member. Register if you haven't. It's free.
New batch of 1000 keys every hour. You need to Sign In with your Steam account to add the game to your library.

I still can't take one after one day, the site will always go down when they add key.
le_chevalier: Free (Steam) by [url=http://www.dlh.net/de/profile]DLH.Net. Go to your profile for your key if you're already a member. Register if you haven't. It's free.

ThePunishedSnake: I still can't take one after one day, the site will always go down when they add key.
I managed to grab it after second hour. Try to refresh it.
ThePunishedSnake: I still can't take one after one day, the site will always go down when they add key.
le_chevalier: I managed to grab it after second hour. Try to refresh it.
There's another batch in 20 minutes or so, I try that before leaving home.
le_chevalier: I managed to grab it after second hour. Try to refresh it.
ThePunishedSnake: There's another batch in 20 minutes or so, I try that before leaving home.
Good luck. :)
My connection couldn't be faster than yours. Besides your location is closer.
Thanks. I saw one comment about KnightShift in some other site but I did not know the source.

I managed to get one but I had to try three times because their servers get overloaded.
madth3: Thanks. I saw one comment about KnightShift in some other site but I did not know the source.

I managed to get one but I had to try three times because their servers get overloaded.
You're welcome. I've been helped a lot by info posted here.
If you still don't have Anomaly: Warzone Earth in your Steam library, Games Republic is still offering the game for free. Go to your profile page for the key or register for free if you haven't signed up. DRM-Free version is also available for download.
le_chevalier: If you still don't have Anomaly: Warzone Earth in your Steam library, Games Republic is still offering the game for free. Go to your profile page for the key or register for free if you haven't signed up. DRM-Free version is also available for download.
Lol, this game is ALWAYS free XD
le_chevalier: If you still don't have Anomaly: Warzone Earth in your Steam library, Games Republic is still offering the game for free. Go to your profile page for the key or register for free if you haven't signed up. DRM-Free version is also available for download.
ThePunishedSnake: Lol, this game is ALWAYS free XD
What do you mean? Maybe I was missing the promo?
I got it some months ago from the source above but for a while I was looking forward to own the game.
I got Anomaly 2 much longer before this one.
ThePunishedSnake: Lol, this game is ALWAYS free XD
Just as Gun Monkeys. XD
Although Anomaly is nice.
I think the devs are now using this one just as an ad for the other games of the franchise. After all there are Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign, Anomaly Korea, Anomaly 2 and Anomaly Defenders.
Post edited October 21, 2014 by capile2
1,000 closed beta keys for The Settlers: Kingdoms of Anteria

Requires FB and a UPlay account.
madth3: 1,000 closed beta keys for The Settlers: Kingdoms of Anteria

Requires FB and a UPlay account.
edit: Facebook to get acode, a UPlay account is required to redeem it.
Post edited October 21, 2014 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: snip
Both of you...

HijacK: snip
...pretty much PMed me at the same time asking for the Realms of Arkania 1+2 key. I don't know how to "cut this baby in half" without feeling bad. Perhaps you two can decide amongst yourselves who wants it more? If not decided in a couple of days I'll give it to Hijack because your PM was minutes earlier :\

Edit: Since this key was a freebie for doing a download test, I have no idea if others can redeem. For all I know this could be for nothing 0_O
Post edited October 24, 2014 by Dzsono
BlackThorny: snip
Dzsono: Both of you...

HijacK: snip
Dzsono: ...pretty much PMed me at the same time asking for the Realms of Arkania 1+2 key. I don't know how to "cut this baby in half" without feeling bad. Perhaps you two can decide amongst yourselves who wants it more? If not decided in a couple of days I'll give it to Hijack because your PM was minutes earlier :\

Edit: Since this key was a freebie for doing a download test, I have no idea if others can redeem. For all I know this could be for nothing 0_O
Well first, I already got it in another giveaway, so... even though I probabbly wanted it more :P
Second, It sure works, until the last day of its date (which is pretty soon so better send it to HijacK asap) :)